[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love how there's still arguing between 6.5 and 7 but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1459502782606.jpg (42KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1459502782606.jpg
42KB, 600x338px
I love how there's still arguing between 6.5 and 7 but you both are missing the fact the Pokemon is DEAD and COMPLETE SHIT either way. The next gen/ half gen/ whatever the fuck it is is NOT going to cater to your nostalgia and autistic attachments to anything pre- 6th gen.

I feel like nostalgia fags make up the vast majority of this board (myself included) and I am literally warning you not to have your expectations let down again. Because it will happen. No matter how low you set the bar.
>>
Nah. Pokémon is alive and well
>>
File: dog2.jpg (31KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
dog2.jpg
31KB, 313x286px
>>25814552
So you're saying it won't be a nostalgia-pandering shitshow like X and Y? Something this board regularly bitches about? And this means we WON'T like it?
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 960x640px
>>25814552
>DEAD
Lol I know 6th Gen had its problems, but there is absolutely no doubt that it received tons of attention around the world. Sun and Moon will likely sell around the same once people see the new mons and shit. Hype will be the selling point
>>
I want to believe, but the yesterday's show made me think. I was not expecting anything much, but what if the games wew supposed to be gen6 and than they shifted the programm to a gen7 game? That would kind of explain why after more than a month we have the logos and "In the games there will be more than 10 Pokémon"
I don't like being negative and have thought this would be a beast of a game since it's the 20th anniversary and, well, they obviously saw this coming, but I'm pretty unsure at the moment.
If Corocoro doesn't show at least boxarts I think it will be over for me.
>>
>>25814587
/vp/ will bitch about anything. Sun/Moon could end up being literally the greatest pokemon games ever made, could be amongst the greatest of all time, and there would be people on /vp/ complaining about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.