[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Input what Pokemon you are looking for (can be multiple)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Trade_Pt.png (25KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Trade_Pt.png
25KB, 256x384px
>Input what Pokemon you are looking for (can be multiple)
>Input what range of level, stats, IVs, natures, abilities and EVs you find acceptable for said pokemon you want
>Input what Pokemon (could be multiple) you're willing to trade for it
>Wait until it finds someone who fits your criteria and the trade completes (you can still play the game as the it searches, but you can't use that pokemon ofcourse, so it stays the same for the trade)

Why doesn't wifi trading just work like that?
>>
>>25804832
Because pokemon is all about friendship, not reducing your pokemon to collections of stats. Which is why they permanently gimp everything you find throughout the course of the game and implicitly encourage you to replace them with eugenics programs resulting in boxes of reject babies.
>>
>>25804832
>>25804952
You want perfect shit, go play showderp.
>>
>>25804986
If you want imperfect shit then go be proud of your Lucario's power yourself instead of sperging about how people are only allowed to care about what you care about.
>>
File: 20160331210457.png (240KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
20160331210457.png
240KB, 640x640px
>>25804832
>No results
>>
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT GYM BADGE WAS A FAKE?
>>
That's just overcomplicating things unecessarily. Kids don't care about IVs/EVs and anyone that does care about those things usually browses some sort of Pokemon forum (where they can list the exact details of what they want and trade with other forum users).
>>
>>25804832
Wow, of all the GTS improvements that people suggest usually, how the hell did you come up with a way to make it worse?
>>
>>25805267
That's why IVs/EVs and natures and things that kids don't care about would be set to "Any" by default.
>>
>here's a list of pokemon I want to trade for
>here's a list of pokemon I am interested in
>pick 1 for each

It's easy. But OP, trading is more done a real life thing. Relying on perfect IV pokemon from others means you might as-well hack them in. You've no guarantee they're real either way
>>
>>25805267
>. Kids don't care about IVs/EVs
I sure did. Maybe not during my first game. But as soon as I hit my teen years I did
>>
>>25804832
GTS is good for casual trades, if you want to fill dex, get a monster that you need for something (like breeding) and a few other things, if you want to do advanced trades then use some sites, like here in /vp/ in the wifi general, a pokemon forum, or even Reddit (not kidding, the sub-reddits for trading and friend safari are some of the best place were you can do both of these things online): https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.