[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S ALL HIS FAULT HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT SUN & MOON INSTEAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: Joe.gif (5KB, 131x165px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.gif
5KB, 131x165px
IT'S ALL HIS FAULT

HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT SUN & MOON INSTEAD OF Z

HE PREDICTED A REPEAT OF THE TRAILER INSTEAD OF ANYTHING NEW TOMORROW

FUCK SEREBII
FUCK JOE
>>
>meteorologist on tv says, "There will be an extremely dangerous storm tomorrow! Everyone please prepare."
>there's a huge fucking storm, shit gets rekt
>"It's the meteorologist's fault!"

This is what you're saying.
>>
>>25801649
Right about Sun/Moon instead of Z? I call utter bullshit, he clearly said, the day before the logos leaked, that he expected gen 6/Z.

The only people who were right about not getting Z and getting gen 7 instead were the few people like me, here on /vp/, arguing with closed minded faggots who tried to ridicule us and got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

By the way, whens the funeral for all the suicidal Z fags?
>>
>>25801852
>two new games come out
>the third legendary is shaped like a Z and begins with the letter Z
>there's going to be an obviously better game like Emerald in two or three years time, so skip X and Y
>they just go to Gen VII without saying "No we're not making Pokemon Z for fuck's sake, just go buy X and Y so we don't fuck you over some more"

You do not know this pain.
>>
File: no_name_-1.jpg (10KB, 325x220px) Image search: [Google]
no_name_-1.jpg
10KB, 325x220px
>>25801649
>>
>>25802413
This is why I bought X used when they announced SM, if they're not giving me the Z I'm not giving them my money.
>>
>>25802413
And you will never know the joy of being right in the face of overwhelming odd and jerks calling you stupid.

How good it feels to have a solid theory that actually pans out.

It's amazing.
>>
>>25801852
>that he expected gen 6

And that's what we're getting.
>>
>>25802413
>two new games come out
>the third legendary is colored grey and ends with "rem"
>there's going to be an obviously better game like Emerald in two or three years time, so skip B and W
>they just go to Gen VI without saying "No we're not making Pokemon grey for fuck's sake, just go buy B and W so we don't fuck you over some more"

You do not know this pain.
>>
>>25803175
But it's not. Even Joe doesn't believe 6 is likely to continue, and he was the one saying it would be.

Literally how bad do you want to be blown out? Because you 6.5 fags are fucking begging for it.
>>
>>25803259
Stop taking the fucking bait dammit
Gen 6/6.5 is a meme
>>
>>25803259
>But it's not.
But it is. SM is gen 6.

>Literally how bad do you want to be blown out?
I don't want to be blown out. That's why I'm stating the truth.
>>
>>25803292
It isn't just a meme anymore, some retards actually have started to believe it.
>>
>>25803296
You are fucking delusional. Literally everything related to the launch has pointed to gen 7.
>>
>>25802413
>>25803190
I theorize that GameFreak is moving away from the "third game" thing from now on. Masuda himself stated that people have always been able to figure out what the next game is going to be like based on patterns and he wanted to mix things up to surprise people again, this is likely a strategy to stop the "Im waiting until the inevitable third game" thing, because there will no longer be a third game and every game has a reason to be purchased.
>>
>>25803303
>Literally everything related to the launch has pointed to gen 7.

nope.
>>
>>25803303
how so?
>>
File: gen6conspiracy.png (679KB, 1392x1044px) Image search: [Google]
gen6conspiracy.png
679KB, 1392x1044px
We're still getting gen 6 though. They hinted at the last gen 6 games being in a new region all the way in XY.
>>
>>25801852
I'm a faggot. I predicted Pokemon A and Pokemon Z because I was expecting us to learn more about AZ + we had 2 pentagon slots. I was wrong, but I'm not commuting suicide because I feel as if this was a logical guess
>>
>>25801662
Why are you taking a joke post seriously?
>>
>>25803375
Then why are there new pokemon?

New pokemon = new generation, we don't call johto generation 1.5.

Its a new region with new pokemon, calling it anything but a new generation is just silly.
>>
File: 1459085463477.jpg (2MB, 2248x5002px) Image search: [Google]
1459085463477.jpg
2MB, 2248x5002px
>>25803375
Whatever you say, bud.
>>
>>25803423
>Then why are there new pokemon?
Because they're introducing Pokemon mid-gen now just like they started introducing abilities and moves mid-gen in ORAS.

>New pokemon = new generation
Not necessarily. Johto is a new generation because the mechanics are different from gen 1 and it can't even battle with gen 1. So it's clearly a different gen. But if SM can battle with XY and they changed none of the related mechanics then it's still gen 6.
>>
>>25803449
Yes I agree the game will take place in a Hawaii inspired region. That's the region the Souvenir guy is from. But that doesn't mean it's gen 7.
>>
>>25801649
What? He was not right about Sun / Moon
He was the one who said everyone that we were going to have a third version and that it was impossible to have a new gen this year
>>
>>25803461
But you can trade between Gen 1 and 2 so it's actually 1.5
Using your logic, ORAS is a new Gen becuase you can't battle with them if you're using new Megas. This has never happened before just because of new formes. You could still use Garitina O vs DP players, it just would look like normal Garitina. Same thing happend with the fusions in BW2

ORAS has no reason to not be battle compatible unless it's a new Gen since only new Gens are like this according to you
>>
>>25803475
New Region=New Gen
>>
>>25803303
>Literally everything related to the launch has pointed to gen 7.

At least 1 new Pokemon was revealed, so we already know it's Gen 7.
>>
>>25803500
>But you can trade between Gen 1 and 2 so it's actually 1.5
But you can't battle so it's gen 2.

>Using your logic, ORAS is a new Gen becuase you can't battle with them if you're using new Megas
ORAS can still battle though. Gen 2 can't battle with Gen 1 at all.

>>25803506
No... mechanics decide what generation a game is. Region has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: tumblr_nw2ilfRhxF1tjy6ito5_250.png (45KB, 173x173px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw2ilfRhxF1tjy6ito5_250.png
45KB, 173x173px
>Still arguing over Gen 6.5 or 7
>not just wanting the damn game to be good no matter what gen it is

K
>>
>>25803519
no, I decide what constitutes a new gen. You faggot asses cant even agree on the definition of generation, arguing is pointless then.
>>
>>25803519
But you can trade so its gen 1.5

Lets see you use Mega Motocross vs a XY player

Primals are a new mechanic. They are like Megas but can have multiple on a team and they evolve instantly. That wasn't in XY and isn't the same as Megas so its a new mechanic.

ORAS CONFIRMED NEW GEN
>>
>>25803549
New Region and New Pokemon means new gen. Not sure why anyone is confused by this.
>>
>>25803519
Why do you get to decide what a new generation is defined as?

TCPI said that this was a new gen, so shouldn't we listen to them?
If not, then I'm inclined to argue that mechanics don't matter as much as a significant amount of new pokemon, a new story, and a new region.
We've had generations where there were only one or two changes to the core gameplay. So fuck that noise.
>>
>>25803553
>But you can trade so its gen 1.5

Nope. That's like saying BW is gen 1.5 just because DP can transfer to BW. It's not based off of mechanics like battling is.

>>25803553
>Lets see you use Mega Motocross vs a XY player
But the point is I can take it out and ORAS still works with XY. So it's the same gen. The mechanics are compatible.

>Primals are a new mechanic
They're not. They're just forme changes.
>>
>>25803543
>Implying no one wants a god game

K
>>
>>25803570
>TCPI said that this was a new gen, so shouldn't we listen to them?

They've said Mega Mewtwo was a new Pokemon. But we didn't listen to them there.

They said ORAS is a new world. But we didn't listen to them there.

>If not, then I'm inclined to argue that mechanics don't matter as much as a significant amount of new pokemon, a new story, and a new region.
I would. Mechanics define how the game works and it also defines what other games it's compatible with. Both of which are important since Pokemon is a multiplayer focused game. Mid-gen games have a different set of Pokemon, a different region, and a different story all the time. Making them NEW this time doesn't change anything meaningful.
>>
>>25803576
Dude, transferring pokemon is NOT the same as trading.
Pokemon having to be transferred and not traded means it's a new gen.
>>
>>25803593
>Dude, transferring pokemon is NOT the same as trading.

And trading is NOT the same as battling. Who knew?
>>
>>25803190
Except Black and White 2 were essentially the "better versions" because you were essentially playing through Unova again with better features. They didn't feel like sequels other than a few mentions of what happened in B/W1.

A true sequel would have required Black and White 1 to play it and you wouldn't have had to pick Tepig, Snivy or Oshawott again - you continue with your in-game team.
>>
>>25803589
> Mega Mewtwo is a new pokemon
> ORAS is a new world
Mega Mewtwo is considered a new pokemon for them. They consider evolutions and form changes new pokemon. This is well-known.
Oras requires a [citation needed]

>I would
Well, I wouldn't. You're in the minority on this. Sorry.
>>
>>25803600
>Implying anyone ever said it was
>>
>>25803330
Maybe if they just came up and said "No, we're not making Pokemon Z. Go buy X and Y" then none of this ambiguous shit would have happened?
>>
>>25803561
and someone will disagree with you and you will pointlessly bicker
>muh compatability
>muh aesthetic design
>muh new pokes
>muh new formes mid gen
>>
>>25803605
SM is the same thing. Except it will be in a new region with Kalos post game.

>>25803616
>implying anyone ever said transferring is the same as trading

>>25803609
>Mega Mewtwo is considered a new pokemon for them. They consider evolutions and form changes new pokemon. This is well-known.

Then HURR WE SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM

>Oras requires a [citation needed]
Try the first fucking announcement trailer you newfag

>Well, I wouldn't. You're in the minority on this. Sorry.
When people see what these games are like I won't.
>>
>>25801649
Why do you people seriously expect Pokenchi to reveal fucking anything when we're getting Corocoro in a little over a week?

Pokenchi never fucking reveals anything important.
>>
File: 1386207076325.png (37KB, 350x305px) Image search: [Google]
1386207076325.png
37KB, 350x305px
>mfw there are no new starters and your 'starter' is just a choice between any of the previous starters because muh 20th anniversary
>>
File: JUST.png (297KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
297KB, 750x720px
>>25803190
>I would rather have the same BW game with only a few changes given to me instead of an almost completely new game with a new story, new characters, more Pokemon, etc.
>>
File: hiker.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hiker.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
>>25802413

Of course I don't. I called Gen 7 coming soon not long after XY came out.

The image of a Gen 7 Pokemon along with its owner talking about an amazing champion, city, and facility that aren't part of any previous region. All to be seen "in due time".

It was clear Gamefreak didn't give much of a shit about expanding Kalos.
>>
>>25803175
>>25803296
>>25803361
>>25803375
>>25803461
>>25803490
>>25803792
>people are still arguing that Sun and Moon is a 6th gen game

The title of the press release when Sun and Moon were announced was, and I quote:

"Newest Generation of Pokémon Core Series Games Coming to Nintendo 3DS Holiday 2016"

Are you [people, assuming you're not a samefag] actually delusional? And why do you even want another 6th gen game? You don't want a new region, more new Pokemon, a whole new story?
>>
When is pokenchi?
>>
>>25804806
Not soon enough.
>>
Why does everyone in /vp/ love to suck Joe Merrick's cock so much?
>>
>>25804806

Four hours from now.
>>
>>25804847
He's right often enough, he seems genuinely nice, and he's legitimately the fastest and most accurate leaker. I don't get the hero worship either, but he's definitely got his merits.
>>
>>25804847
Who's sucking his dick? The only mention of him is in the OP hating on him and one or two people mentioned that he said Joe doesn't think SM are gen 6. Where's the dick sucking, Pomf?
>>
>>25803579
what about an atheist game?
>>
>>25803375
You realise that none of the sun/moon info links to gen 6, right? Literally the only links are Azoth (anime reference, not actually confirmed to be related to SuMo) and the logos, which people are making autistic links to.

Where the signs it is gen 7 are new pokemon, hints at a new region, the gen recap in the direct, and the phrasing used to imply a new gen.

I mean, what part of all of that makes you think it is gen 6? Christ.
>>
>>25805386
Just look at all the topics about Joe we've had today.
>>25805044
Fair enough. But so many people here take his word as if it were the word of god. Just look at all the people that all of a sudden started saying they won't show anything on Pokenchii because of his tweet. The last few days that wasn't such a popular idea.
>>
>>25803543
Was just about to say i'm happy for a new pokemon game no matter what it is.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.