[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the latest Ashnime? Unova was a huge fucking disappointment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1410365782655.png (228KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410365782655.png
228KB, 539x500px
How is the latest Ashnime?
Unova was a huge fucking disappointment.
Also, where can I pirate it?
>>
It's still shit.
>>
>>25799003
>>25799007
Fuck off you whores
>>
>>25799003
Shit as usual
>>
File: unova vs kalos 54.jpg (700KB, 1522x1722px) Image search: [Google]
unova vs kalos 54.jpg
700KB, 1522x1722px
>>25799003
Better looking than Unova, that's for sure
As for the plot.....has it ever been great?
>>
Did Ash ever pay Misty back for her bike
>>
>>25799003
It's better to watch than BW at least. The clouds look like clouds, the colors aren't oversaturated, the cities don't look samey, the battles stopped using the stock "colored background with action lines" battle animations, most plotlines actually deliver, there haven't been any "pity badges" so far...

As for where you can download subs, the ashnime general got you covered (read the OP)
>>
>>25799330
I thought he did that back in OS?
>>
>>25799003
It's not the best it's ever been, but it's pretty damn enjoyable. The animation changes are great, pokemon finally looks good. Ash's companions are better than the Unova ones, Bonnie is the best. Oh, and Ash has a proper team again.

The mega-evolution specials are definitely worth watching and the tie in the to the plot on the last ongoing part.
>>
>>25799330
Did Brock ever have the sex?
>>
>>25799003
It's definitely better than Unova but I think the Ashnime as a whole isn't worth watching. If you enjoyed Sinnoh, though, I guess you'd like this.
>>
File: 1459387552184.gif (798KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
1459387552184.gif
798KB, 400x383px
>>25799003

>How is the latest Ashnime?
The animation is getting closer to being movie tier in most episodes and tries to remain consistent with that. Ash seems a bit more competent again and seems to be building a badass team in the process. Also his traveling group is fun and cozy. All in all its pretty good. This is the pokemon anime though, so it's not too spectacular.

>where can I pirate it?
You'll find all those needs and then some by taking yourself to the Anime general.
>>
>>25799003
better animation but boring as usual
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.