[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 6.5 denialfags still in denial >Not realizing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

File: 1442075349817.jpg (78KB, 801x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442075349817.jpg
78KB, 801x768px
>Gen 6.5 denialfags still in denial
>Not realizing the truth

lol senpai senpaitachi desu :^)
>>
>>25797709
It's gen 7.

Gens are always labelled before release (so mechanics and compatibility obviously have nothing to do with it because they aren't known until after release).

All the released info about Sun and Moon points to new things. None of it points backwards unless 6.5 fags reach hard and bring in stuff unrelated to the actual announcements.

And all the theories rely on tons of assumptions and leaps of logic that don't actually make sense.

Less than 24 hours until the next chance for you nutjobs to be BTFO.
>>
File: 1312327550730.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1312327550730.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>25797709
That pic is literally me.
>>
>>25797756
>Gens are always labelled before release

yeah, by the fans
>>
>>25797798
Which is exactly what gen means you dumbfuck. FANS came up with the term gens, FANS label the games without knowing the mechanics and compatibility, and guess what? A small subset of fans are the ones being faglords and trying to say this isn't how it has always been done when there is emperical proof that fans have always labelled gens this way.

Your entire argument is shit, and whether you admit it or not, you have been proven to be a bunch of man-children throwing tantrums and trying to redefine an established fan term.

It won't work.
>>
>>25797842
>Doris Tanner
>Tanner
is that you Turner?
>>
>>25797798
Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzO6J981nAw

Turn to the 8:47 mark please
>>
Same mechanics = same gen. Gen 7 fags will be btfo soon enough.
>>
>>25797842
>>25797798
Hey guys, remember when the direct showed a countdown of all the years a new Gen came out with footage of that gen playing? GF knows what a generation is.

Remember how that countdown ended in 2016 Sun and Moon?
>>
>>25797871
/thread
>>
>>25797856
Am I posting fakes like a sperglord who is playing with his favourite toy in public and acting like he has down syndrome?

No. I am not Timmy.

Although I think he just posted some new fakes a few minutes ago. Lets go shitpist there for a while.
>>
>>25797709
Okay faggots it's Gen 7

But if you honestly think Zygarde and his Formes are not gonna be shoehorned into the Plot you are retarded
>>
>>25797894
Remember when the direct was about it being the 20th anniversary? No shit they're going to count down the games.
>>
>>25797925
As a post game side plot maybe
>>25797929
Um, it was to officially announce SM, which they did right after the countdown to announce a new generation of pokemon. Seriously, how are people forgetting this?
>>
>>25797894
Of course they know. But how they define it themselves is unknown to us (with any degree of certainty at least.) Thats what these mechanics fuckwits have been trolling at maximum for the last few weeks, because they think they found a loophole in new pokemon = new gen.

But they didn't and they are looking dumber by the day. Soon they will have to start avatar posting as George Bush to look any dumber.
>>
>>25797925
>Gamefreak HQ
>John Gamefreak: Hey Goys I got a brilliant Idea
>Masuda: Go on
>John: We should Give Zygarde New forms
>Masuda: What a brilliant idea!
>John: BUT make them Exclusive to an anime Series and Obscure Shovelware Spin-off Games! And Never reference them in any way in a main series game! Because that would Just be Too damn smart for us to do Amirite Guize!
>Masuda: .....
>John: Whatcha think?
>Masuda: Ohmori-San, Give this Man a raise!
>Ohmori: Right away Masuda-Sama!

Essentially what people who think Zygarde is "Muh Ashinime only" think
>>
Hey what's with all the names?
>>
>>25797957
What lad?
>>
>>25797971
The names on each post. I haven't been on all day and these names are here. Is it just for April fools day?
>>
>>25797974
A new, pointless feature has been added on April 1st and you think it's not an April Fools joke?
>>
>>25797974
No its everyday now, gives more life and vibe to /vp/
>>
>>25797950
How are you people forgetting that the whole direct was flaunting the history of the franchise?

Doing a countdown doesn't mean it's gen 7. The countdown shows that it's a game for celebrating the franchise. That's why it says "it all comes together."
>>
>>25797984
This is /vp/ we're talking about. The mods don't do jack shit so yeah that's why I asked. Is it only for April 1st? Like are they going to remove them?
>>
>>25797974
Yea it's just for today. Hiroshimoot is just having fun with his private Chinese Rice Crispy Treat Factory Board
>>
>>25797953
Literally no-one thinks they will stay anime only. But they are anime/side game only for gen 6. We can't explain why they would choose to do that, but we look forward to having some insignificant side quest to unlock those forms in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>25797997
Well that's cool I guess. At first it thought it was a different version of an ID like /b/ used to have. I guess it's cool that we got a breath of fresh air
>>
>>25797989
I can't remember how many times they have done a countdown, but I could swear they were all for new gens so far.
>>
I just like robo mon.
>>
>>25798003
No. They'll be in gen 6. That's why Zygarde's moves are there.
>>
>>25798043
Except gen 6 is clearly over, which is why we are getting new pokemon.

Or do I need to remind you again that every gen has been labeled on the basis of their pokemon, and not on the merits of mechanics and compatibility? After all, every gen is labelled before the mechanics anf compatibility are even known to fans.
>>
>>25797989
1996 > Footage of Gen 1 shown
1999 > Footage of Gen 2 shown
2002 > Footage of Gen 3 shown
2006 > Footage of Gen 4 shown
2010 > Footage of Gen 5 shown
2013 > Footage of Gen 6 shown
"And in 2016"
Pokemon Sun and Moon announced

"LOL MEANS NOTHING MUH MECHANICS"
>>
>>25797929
Am I the only one remembering they only showed clips of the first game in each gen (red, gold, ruby, diamond, black, and X)? Thus pointing towards a gen 7 announcement?
>>
>>25798074
>Except gen 6 is clearly over
No it isn't. Which is why Zygarde's moves are in XY.

>After all, every gen is labelled before the mechanics anf compatibility are even known to fans.
Because people are making assumptions.

>>25798075
Yes, like I said, the direct is about the history of the franchise. Doesn't mean it's gen 7. All it means is that Sun/Moon is a celebration of all of them.

>>25798082
It doesn't point to anything. They showed those games because they're the most significant. What, did you expect them to spend half a minute scrolling through literally every game? Just showing a few gets the point across.
>>
>>25798120
>Countdown of Gens and there release date ending in this year and SM doesn't mean Gen 7
>Being this fucking delusional
>>
>>25798143
It just means they're anniversary titles.
>>
>>25798143
I'm not throwing the evidence pointing to gen 6 just because of a countdown that doesn't even necessarily mean a new gen. Sorry gen 7 fag.
>>
>>25798160
Virtual Console Red and Blue are the anniversary titles, if this wasn't a new gen, why didn't they countdown all the games?
>>25798167
That's just one of the three things that clearly show SM is Gen 7. I don't want to hear your game theory """""""""evidence""""""" anyhow
>>
>>25798120
Am I reading this correctly? Are you trying to say that in all the examples of the fans labelling gens before mechanics are known, it was all just a happy coincidence that they were correct, by your definition?

Then what the fuck happens if mechanics and compatibility are the same, but there are new Pokemon, and literally the same thing happens and it is called a new gen? Do you actually expect people to go back and relabel the gen because it turns out they had jumped the gun? Or are you just going to sit there with your fingers in your ears pretending that everyone else is wrong?

Nothing you are saying makes any goddamn sense anon. Gens are labelled correctly and with the correct definition long before the mechanics are known.

If we had to wait, the whole system would lose all meaning.
>>
>>25797709
You do realize it can continue the story and still be Gen 7, right?
>>
>>25797887
ORAS gen 7 confimed
>>
>>25798229
>before mechanics are known
Not to Game Freak, you dunce.
Anyway, OR/AS is part compatible with X/Y and that's enough. Only new mons were introduced and there's no mechanics changes, doesn't need to be fully compatible.
Not him btw
>>
>>25797709
>everybody falling for the bait of 6.5 vs 7 again

A winner is everybody!
>>
It's gen7 but in South Kalos.
It will be like GS was to RBG.
>>
>>25797887
whats gen 5 to gen 4 then or gen 2 to gen 1
>>
>>25798328
Everybody except that one guy who keeps bumping all the threads on this so they don't die out silently.
>>
>>25798311
>being this illiterate
We are talking about the fan definition, which is based off leaked or spoiled info.

Literally nothing you said even comes close to relating to the topic at hand, let alone refuting anything.
>>
>>25798345
Ah, the fan definition. I guess that's actually what the kids have been arguing over the past days.
Kinda sad to know people refuse to accept how it goes on the inside as a definition, though.
>>
>>25798339
>implying I am the only one bumping it

I didn't bump the other one for 8 hours and it was still getting posts. People just care about this topic anon.
>>
>>25798360
You seem to ignore the fact that the Gamefreak definition is kept tightly under wraps and none of the fans have the slightest idea what they use to define gens.

If we knew, we would folliw suit. But we don't, so your post is fucking worthless.
>>
File: 1458153806140.png (292KB, 800x718px) Image search: [Google]
1458153806140.png
292KB, 800x718px
>>25798364
It's amazing how they want to end up so frustrated and think that their arguments actually matter.
>>
>>25798277
ORAS has the same battle mechanics as XY so it's gen 6. If anything ORAS would be gen 7 by gen 7 fag definition because it has new megas and they've advertised megas as new pokemon before.
>>
>>25798389
>no one knows
Until the games are released, obviously. Or they reveal if things such as battle compatibility with the older games is a thing or not.
>>
>>25798229
>it was all just a happy coincidence that they were correct, by your definition?

Yes. ORAS was the first time they started adding moves and abilities mid-gen. And if they can add moves and abilities mid-gen they can add Pokemon mid-gen.

>Then what the fuck happens if mechanics and compatibility are the same, but there are new Pokemon, and literally the same thing happens and it is called a new gen?
People won't call it a new gen once they see all the mechanics are the same.

>Gens are labelled correctly and with the correct definition long before the mechanics are known.
No they're not. Again, it's just assumptions.

>If we had to wait, the whole system would lose all meaning.
Not really.
>>
>>25798429
Primals. New mechanic
BTFO ORAS gen 7 confirmed
>>
If there are brand new starters, then it's a new generation. That's why even though gens 2 and 6 have the smallest amount of new content (2 due to being sequel to Kanto and 6 due to 3D models) they're still considered separate gens while B2W2 (which included all the previous gen Pokemon as well as the PWT is not a seperate gen.
>>
>>25798467
No, Primals are literally megas forced to mega evolve on switch-in.
>>
>>25798429
No new pokedex No. means no new Pokemon by most fans definition.
Meanwhile new Forms and moves means ORAS isn't 100% compatible with XY, breaking the compatibility definition.
>>
>>25798462
Hey, you get it. Nice to see people who argue with having the games themselves in mind.
>>
>>25798480
Still a new mechanic. Lets see you have multiple Megas on a team and them evolve instantly. Doesnt matter if its similar it's still new.
>>
>>25798432
Now you are clearly just shitposting. We are talking about a standard method of defining all gens, not just in development stuff. We literally have never known how Gamefreak internally separates gens, and we probably never will.

What is important is that fans have always labelled gens before the games came out, and you have not been able to refute that.

>inb4 more goalpost moving and non-sequitors
>>
>>25798480
Which is a new Mechanic

I'd also like to point out how 100% sure SM will not add or change any mechanics based on nothing but their wishes
>>
>>25798488
>breaking the compatibility definition

No it doesn't. It can battle so it's compatible.
>>
>>25798462

So if GF stops adding new mechanics for several paired versions and just does new region/pokemon, they'll still be gen 6?
>>
>>25798467
Primals are just more forme changes. They're not a new mechanic.
>>
>>25798520
if they're still compatible? Yeah. But they most likely won't be because there are only 2 pentagon slots left.
>>
>>25798503
>>25798505
No, it's not a new mechanic. You could look at the fucking code, I kid you not, it's the fucking same.
and if you are so desperate at grasping after that sweet visual subjectivity, I'll let you know that they can't battle with X/Y, so it doesn't matter anyway if it's "a new mechanic", you know, despite the game itself, in the meat, programming and code of the game, stating that it's megas in disguise
>>
>>25798514
>>25798488
Actually you can't obtain the new mega/primal stones from trading from ORAS, but you couldn't transfer held items anyway beforehand, so it's still fully compatible.

I've Wondertraded plenty of times on my Y version and gotten Wurmples and Poochyenas, so yes they're compatible.

Say bye bye to WT with gen 6 games in SuMo though, because the only alternative is to gimp wonder trading new pokes since XY/ORAS can't accept them.
>>
>>25798582
Ah yeah, good point about Wondertrade, unless they make like 2 different Wondertrade server things
>>
>>25798582
It's not 100% Battle compatible is what I was saying. If we are talking about trade compatibility, RBY could trade with GS, does that make GS Gen 1.5?
>>
>>25798462
>being correct every time
>assumptions

You clearly have no fucking clue. New pokemon is THE sign its a new generation. And it has been proven right every time, before the games even released.

Also,
>People won't call it a new gen once they see all the mechanics are the same
You are so delusional it stopped being funny and it just became sad.

If you think for one minute that people will stop using a common way of referring to something based off some nonsense months later, you need your head examined. First of all, people are lazy. Second of all, public opinion matters more than the opinions of a few smelly mouthbreather neets. Thirdly, and most importantly, the way that is used to define them before release is widely accepted as correct and the majority of people haven't even heard of the other supposed definition, so people would correctly assume a new gen anyway, regardless of "proof".

Face it, there is no universe in which you are right.
>>
>>25798618
>get questioned about mechanics
>resorts to blabbering
Why?
>>
>>25798582
>thinking gen 7 can wondertrade with gen 6

Delusions are bad anon, seek help.
>>
>>25798651
What questions? All I got given were a bunch of useless statements based off false information and false assumptions.
>>
>>25798562
Didn't know you could have multiple Megas evolved in the same battle. Plz teach me
>>
>>25798679
That's not
I wasn't bring literal
God damn don't you just
>>
>>25798691
That's the only thing I don't fully understand yet.
>>
>>25798696
Hey, clearly if you aren't agreeing with me you must be arguing with me.

C'mon, fite me.
>>
>>25798607
I find that really unlikely. All the other online/wifi stuff from earlier gens was shut off when a new gen came out.

>>25798659
...what? Are you implying ORAS is gen 7? I'm arguing that the most likely route is that XYORAS won't be able to WT with SM or maybe at all. Once SM hits, the only way to move Pokemon will be Bank again, just like how gen 5 is.
>>
>>25798767
You implied there was any chance at all that WT would work with SuMo to XYORAS, and we clearly both know it will be gen 7, so that was wrong of you to do.

Stop giving them hope.
>>
File: 1443282170297.jpg (418KB, 480x646px) Image search: [Google]
1443282170297.jpg
418KB, 480x646px
OP here, I only made this thread to take a screenshot of it and put it on a drawing where suicune is shitposting, but then actually posted it cause I thought it'd be funny.
This is shitposting, Gen 7 is happening.
>>
>>25798618
>You clearly have no fucking clue. New pokemon is THE sign its a new generation. And it has been proven right every time, before the games even released.

And it will be disproven now.

>You are so delusional it stopped being funny and it just became sad.
Nope. Once people see these games for what they are they'll change their mind.

>>25798767
>Once SM hits, the only way to move Pokemon will be Bank again

Nope. Trading and battling will work.
>>
>>25797925
As much as I hate Zygarde's shitty formes, there's no doubt in my mind they'll be in Sun/Moon (Gen 7).
>>
>>25798872
>disproven
How exactly? It's gen 7, and we are already calling it gen 7 based on new pokes ne gen. That isn't going to magically change because you want it to.

>they will change their minds
Yeah, just like you are changing you- oh, wait, you are being ridiculously stubborn in the face of irrefutable evidence!

Maybe they won't listen to you after all.
>>
>>25798872
>Nope. Trading and battling will work

Based on what evidence? Don't say "because it's Gen 6.5" because that's circular reasoning
>>
>>25798916
>Based on what evidence?

pentagon slots and zygarde's moves.
>>
>>25798921
Which could easily be abandoned. Or do we have to bring up the hundreds of other pieces of leftover data that was never utilised?

>implying they won't simply wait and use it all in gen 7
Which is literally equally as likely as them using them for gen 6.
>>
>>25798921
How does Pentagon slots and Zygardes moves in any way relate to trading and battling compatibility?
>>
>>25798939
>Which could easily be abandoned

Which could easily be not abandoned.
>>
>>25798942
they wouldn't have bothered putting them in gen 6 if they didn't have plans for including them in gen 6.
>>
>>25798945
>established history of abandoned data
>no mention of them being released this year before SuMo
>no actual evidence of Gamefreak planning to release all datamined stuff
Yeah, evidence points towards abandoned data dude.
>>
>>25798949
So what about all the other abandoned data? They clearly didn't use that, whats the story there and how does it differ in the slightest from this scenario?
>>
>>25798949
They probably did have plans. Those plans were probably abandoned. Not everything added in a game for future games is used you know.

This still doesn't relate at all to trade and battle compatibility and how you know it won't change. You are just claiming it won't change with zero evidence because if it does, your other arguments become moot.
>>
>>25798957
>established history of not abandoned data
>two hidden moves just for zygarde exactly like with kyurem
>no actual evidence of Game Freak not planning to release all datamined stuff

Yeah, evidence points to not abandoned data dude.

>>25798968
>So what about all the other abandoned data?

So what about all the other not abandoned data?

>>25798972
>Those plans were probably abandoned

Nope. They had SM planned before XY even came out. That's why the Souvenir guy is there. Z was never in the works. Stop pretending it was.

>This still doesn't relate at all to trade and battle compatibility
Yes it does. The whole point of the pentagon is to show that Pokemon are from gen 6. And if they're in gen 6 they'll be able to directly battle.
>>
File: gen7fag.png (57KB, 604x578px) Image search: [Google]
gen7fag.png
57KB, 604x578px
>>
File: 328px-XY_Ramos.png (172KB, 328x599px) Image search: [Google]
328px-XY_Ramos.png
172KB, 328x599px
>>25797709

>Ramos

Surrender to Gen 7 like the cheese eating Kalosian you are!
>>
>>25798991
>No actual evidence of Game Freak not planning to release all data-mined stuff

Except them announcing a game with a new naming scheme that separates ties from the previous games, announcing this is a new gen in the reveal trailer, and adding new pokemon.

>They had planned SM before XY came out

Based on what? There is no evidence for that

>Strange Souvenir

That literally, actually, in every single way possible means nothing. It's another useless item like the freaking brick.

>Relates to compatibility

How does the fact that the games have a system to determine if a pokemon was made in gen 6 prove that SM will be gen 6? Extra slots? Game developers but in extra slots all the time when putting in data for various reasons. Remember all the Missing No.s from RB?

You think there is no such thing as unused data in pokemon? Do you not have google?
>>
>>25799054
>Except them announcing a game with a new naming scheme
They've changed naming schemes before.

>announcing this is a new gen
Marketing

>and adding new pokemon.
They can add Pokemon mid-gen

>Based on what? There is no evidence for that
Strange Souvenir guy. You know, the guy who LITERALLY tells you you're going to see a new region in due time while giving you a tiki item for the obviously hawaii inspired region?

>Extra slots?
Yes. Exactly 2 extra slots. That's evidence.

>You think there is no such thing as unused data in pokemon? Do you not have google?
You think there is no such thing as used data in pokemon? Do you not have google?
>>
>>25797871
They use it as a generic term. Like how Hoenn is a "NEW WORLD".
>>
>>25799080
>They've changed naming schemes before
Not mid gen. All new Gen games had new names and remakes had used there old names with prefixes, and sequel games have a 2 after there name.

>Marketing somehow got the most important detail wrong despite being in direct communication with Nintendo

No they can't, they can add new forms, but new Pokemon all together would break compatibility.

>Says it's from a new region, automatically means that region is Gen 6 because that's not a leap in logic

>Blatantly ignoring rest of my statement that preemptively disproved that statement

Your last argument means nothing, it can't even come from a person with an IQ over 50. Because games use data, all data must be used? You must be a troll at this point because no one able to operate a computer could think that is an argument for anything
>>
>>25799148
>All new Gen games had new names and remakes had used there old names with prefixes, and sequel games have a 2 after there name.

Yes they have. Before BW2 they never had game titles that were just the same ones but with a number at the end. They are allowed to change patterns.

>No they can't, they can add new forms, but new Pokemon all together would break compatibility.
It wouldn't break compatibility any more than megas or the three new moves did.

>>Says it's from a new region, automatically means that region is Gen 6 because that's not a leap in logic
Now you're changing the point. The point is that they had it PLANNED before XY.

>Because games use data, all data must be used?
Because games have unused data, we should assume the data will be unused?
>>
>>25799054
I guarantee you they were planning SM before XY. I guarantee you they are planning Gen 8 right now. This is how development works. Every game company does this, unless they are unsuccessful or create one game every 5 years or so.

Also, there truly is no actual evidence supporting the idea that Game Freak won't release the data-mined stuff. However, there is also no evidence that they WILL either. They COULD release a speshul Zygarde with the two moves that, when transferred to SM, will unlock shit. They can also do the same with the speshul waifu Floette.

Black/White had exactly two extra slots. These were for Black2/White2, and this is how we knew we were getting two more games instead of one. This is why people believe those slots mean something. You are correct in that they could simply be leftover or extra. Plans change.
>>
Bank. How will Gen VII affect it? Will it be like Gen II in that if the mons were introduced in Gen VI or before and have movesets that are compatible with Gen VI, that they will be allowed to be placed into one of those four games, or will any mon touched by a Gen VII game be automatically prevented from being selected when a Gen VI game is being used on Bank?
>>
It's amazing to see 6.5 fags still unironically posting. It's seriously incredible. Their response is always essentially "no you!" and their """"""""evidence""""""" is thinner than those Ethiopians in the donation commercials.

The best part is, they'll definitely get proven wrong and STILL try to defend their low IQ bullshit.

Don't feed the trolls folks. 6.5 fags shouldn't even be allowed to breathe.
>>
If 6.5 was a thing pokémon from RBY Vic would be transferable NOW into gen vi games.

Sun and moon are absolutely gen 7.
>>
>>25799457
>Jessica Jacobs
>the eight years dead chick from the saddle club

she fucking lives somehow
>>
>>25798120
Zygarde's moves are in XY? That's your proof? The Azure Flute was in DP. Disregarded.
>>
hmm.... i was just wondering, has anyone tried using a Zygarde 50% from X and one from y after getting the gene splicers, in the same game?
>>
>>25797709
Wher is da Magirnea and Voclanoon fuzio?
>>
>>25797756
I love how this thread is huge and the second post still hasn't been refuted. When 6.5'ers run into a problem they shift goalposts and use non-sequitors and when all else fails they just ignore valid points and change the subject.

Top fucking kek. Reminder that its about 12 hours until 6.5'ers get BTFO.
>>
What region do you think Sun and Moon will be based in?
Vote here

http://strawpoll.me/7190942
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.