[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Showdown (Smogon) is in the process of "testing" and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 7

File: hoopasuspect.jpg (12KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
hoopasuspect.jpg
12KB, 216x233px
Showdown (Smogon) is in the process of "testing" and banning Hoopa, just because a bunch of fags think it fucks up stall too much.
Same shit was said about Mega-Metagross, and now nobody uses it.

>Insert JoJo related joke here.png
>muh stall

How does /vp/ thinks about this? Do you thing this shit is ban worthy? Are you a stall fag?
>>
>>25795201
>How does /vp/ thinks about this?
Well for starters I use my brain
>>
>>25795201
It's worthy of a ban just because it's fucking hideous.
>>
>>25795201
Ban Mega Sableye. That way most stall teams get wrecked.
>>
How about instead of hating on stall teams we talk about how this thing looks like a digimon? I'm not hating on the design, I'm hating how it doesn't even look like a Pokémon. Normal Hoopa looked way better. GF only added this because "muh formes" and giving Hoopa a mega would be distasteful since they gave Diance one.

btw balanced player here, you're all autistic man-children for liking 10/0 turn matches
>>
>>25795306
Youre just mad Hermione is black
>>
Why would I give a shit?
>>
>>25795326

>I'm not hating on the design, I'm hating how it doesn't even look like a Pokémon.

Full retard.
>>
>>25795326

>I'm not hating on the design, I'm hating how it doesn't even look like a Pokémon.

What does a Pokemon look like?
>>
>>25795340

As a Montgomery you should care more than anyone else.
>>
>>25795201
nobody uses mega metagross because it's stabs are fucking shit and all it's good for is shitting on Mega Gardevoir, Scizor and Bisharp can remove any other Fairy-type without much trouble, so it's really only for Mega Waifu
>>
>>25795326
>I don't know how to play so I just use balance and never hit 1600+
>>
>>25795398
Not him but I use balanced and have hit the 1700s. Are you implying balanced can't go far? But anyway nothing can go further than stall and it's crazy they're gonna strengthen stall even more by getting rid of Hoopa U. I've never even used Hoopa U before but if it helps cut down the amount of stall players then I'm all for it.
>>
>weedle used bug bite
>>
>>25795430
>1700s
Kek.

And while balance is somewhat usable in this meta, you have to be autistic in order to disregard HO in this meta.
>>
Stall is the strongest and most brainless playstyle. Hoops is needed just to fuck these assholes up
>>
>>25795201
I play mostly balance and Hoopa fucking destroys me.

Also, it looks like complete shit.
>>
>>25795443
Whoever said anything about disregarding anything. And why are you picking out HO anyway, by far the most powerful playstyle is stall which is used by the number 1 player. Also, whats wrong with the 1700s that's pretty good.
>>
>>25795398
i used balance in gen 5 and did pretty well

i have had no idea what the fuck i''m doing since oras though
>>
Could someone explain what stall even is I guess I don't run into it as much since I play low tiers and monotype
>>
>>25795462
>Stall
>Strongest
>"I am 1200 beacuse stall is too powerful"

Git gud, for the love of god.
>>
SEE? HOOPA IS STRONG!
>>
>>25795474
ORUS OU is pretty out of control. You should try UU, i find way more fun.
>>
>>25795491
You play with a bunch of bulky healing pokemon. Games easily wind up taking 100 to 150 turns.
>>
Nothing can safely switch into this fucker. The only way to get rid of it is sacrifice something and HOPE to revenge kill it.
It can run a physical, special or mixed set with no trouble at all too. It needs to go.
>>
>>25795469
If you're getting destroyed by hoopa, then you clearly suck at this game...or don't know what a bug type move is...or priority....or know that every relative physcial sweeper with a Base Speed over 80 shits on it. Seriously, I've never even Used Hoopa-U, but I've faced it a shit-ton, and have NEVER had a problem facing it.

That said, I think it's Smogon's fault for not quick-banning to ubers after seeing it's BST of 680 and ludicrous offenses. And then maybe testing it to come down.
>>
>>25795501
Are you retarded? Have you ever even played before or are you just trolling. Stall is the strongest.
>>
>>25795532
>It's diverse, therefor OP.
>>
>>25795534
The thing is, no pokemon in the tier can switch in safely. So while a lot of pokemon can beat it 1v1, it's very difficult to get them in. It's the best Wallbreaker in the tier by a milestone, and basically if you can get it into the field he's gonna proceed to demolish pretty much anything that switches.
>>
>>25795545
Stall is for faggots though, and only autistic no-life fags use it.
Your opinion is shit.
>>
>>25795742
So you are retarded.
>>
why do folks hate smogon? sure they have flaws but deep down they are trying to create the most fun environment to play the game competitively in they can
god knows they're better at balacing than GF ever was
>>
>>25795545
Do YOU even play? Today I've been laddering in the suspect tier and i haven't found more than 2 or 3 stall teams.
>>
>>25795758
>Looking forward to 100+ turn matches
>30min-1:30hr matches
>Enjoying little to no prediction

And I am the retard, sure bud.
>>
>>25795548
Funny how you completely ignored the first line of my post. Its diversity is a small but relevant part of the problem.
>>25795534
Because clearly a good player is going to leave their Hoopa in on a possible bug attack.
Also, no priority user can safely switch in. Those physical sweepers can't switch in on it either, so you would need to sacrifice something in order to revenge kill it (assuming the other guy doesn't switch).
>>
If stall is such a fucking problem then ban M Sableye too and done.
>>
>>25795830
Where did I ever say I liked stall? I said it's the strongest. You are retarded.
>>
>>25795201
people do still use Mega Metagross just pointing that out
>>
>>25795443
Balance is literally the best playstyle, in tourney at least
>>
>>25795856
>Saying it's the "strongest" = liking stall
>Says the word "Strongest" like an autistic kid

Kill yourself.
>>
>>25795895
Tournament play is not the same as laddering.
Laddering is a fucking joke compared to high level play.
Fuck, you can even get high on it with a stupid 50/50 record if you play enough.
>>
>>25795534
"My opponent was shit which is why I've never had a problem with this pokemon and because my opponent was bad, this Pokemon is bad" kek, hate when people use this "I've never had a problem with it" argument
>>
>>25795900
>Saying it's the "strongest" = liking stall

Wow you are honestly retarded. What the fuck is wrong with you. Is english your third language?
>>
Not that big in the meta atm, stopped playing during the weather wars of gen 5.
Is there anything in the lower tiers that can handle Hoopa-U?
I remember a friend ranting about an infestation Goodra set, anything off the wall like that for it?
>>
>>25795718
What switches on mega medicham? Slowbro? Thunderpunch. Gliscor? Ice punch.

What switches on Tornadus? Chansey? Knock off+superpower. Scizor? Heat wave. Garchomp? Icy wind/hp ice.

Should I go on? How about you just git gud?
>>
>>25795911
Yeah, Hyper Offense is okay but in Tournament play balance is arguably better and tournament play is what matters most so....
>>
>>25795534
You either run offense or you get destroyed by Hoopa. It forces 50/50s in every single play.
>>
>>25795935
I am betting you are a nigger, no one can possibly be this much of a retard without being black.
>>
>>25796005
This is an honest question. Are you retarded? Have you taken an IQ test and found out whether or not you have a triple digit IQ or not? Because how could you possibly respond to
>Have you ever even played before or are you just trolling. Stall is the strongest.
with
>Looking forward to 100+ turn matches
>30min-1:30hr matches
>Enjoying little to no prediction

Unless you are retarded.
>>
>>25795973
Hippowdon, shit with intimidate, slowbro, foretress, sableye, mew.
Thundurus, zapdos both are 3hko'd at best, hipowdon again, skarmory, rotom
>>
>>25795850
they suspected mega sableye already though
>>
>>25796107
>Mugh triggering
>Retarded enough to respond to b8

You still haven't changed the fact that you are a faggot for liking stall.
You will always have a dick up your ass, and whatever you do, you will never be able to change that, because you are a stall loving faggot.
>>
>>25796143
Except I don't like stall. The reason you think I do is because you're retarded and have not mastered english.
>>
I enjoy semi stall. It's different from stall though so don't hate me
>>
>>25796143
>>25796165
youre both faggots stop crying
>>
I have to ask... What is HO? At if, a HO pokémon?
>>
>>25796165
Your autisim is top kek.
Seriously, keep it going stall fag.
>>
>>25796119
Ok. Now things switching into Hoopa: Chansey, Tyranitar, Mandibuzz, Skarmory, Hydreigon, Slowbro, ferrothorn, mega scizor, tornadus T.
>>
>>25796233
HO=Hyper Offense

As in Hyper Offense team. For example, Mega Gardevoir is usually on Hyper Offense teams, for example.
>>
Remove genies. All of them.
>>
>>25796233
Hyper Offense. Hyper Offense monsters are generally going to be fast sweepers.Think stuff like Talonflame and M-Pinsir.
>>
>>25795201
reminder to vote ban, and that freely switching between sableye / skarm / chansey / quagsire without fear is a god-given right
>>
>>25796307
>Chansey
Psyshock/drain punch
>Tyranitar
focus blast/drain punch
>mandibuzz
thunderbolt lel
>skarmory
thunderbolt, focus blast lel
>Hydreigon
same as tyranitar
>slowbro
thunderbolt
>ferrothorn
fire, drarin punch, focus blast
>scizor
fire punch, focus blast 2hkos
>tornadus
thunderbolt again
also most of the ones you listed get hit pretty hard by hyperspace fury.
>>
>>25796454
Man. The sableye/quagsire is really annoying. I faced one days ago and that battle took ages.
>>
>>25796307
Are you out of your ind? Most of those things get shredded on the switch.

Chansey gets 2HKO by drain punch
Tyranitar gets OHKO by drain punch
Mandibuzz is probably the safest, but gets 2HKO by thunderbolt. Can't switch in the Choice Specs set
Skarmory gets 2HKO by dark pulse
Hydreigon gets OHKO after rocks by drain punch
Ferrothorn gets 2HKO by drain punch
Mega Scizor can switch in ONCE, and the bulkier sets can potentially get 2HKO by dark pulse
Tornadus-T gets OHKO by gunk shot after rocks if carrying assault vest, and OHKO after rocks by dark pulse if not.
>>
>>25796307

This post made me realize Assault Vest Hydreigon with U-Turn is actually a counter to every Hoopa-U besides Choice Band, and it has to predict your switch and use Drain Punch.
>>
File: Hoopa portal.jpg (36KB, 284x439px) Image search: [Google]
Hoopa portal.jpg
36KB, 284x439px
Anyone in favor of Hoopa-U not being banned doesn't play enough high level to understand that it's a problem. I'm glad the suspect test requirements are as stringent as they are, so shitters don't get to vote.
>>
>>25796765
Its only a problem for stall (apparently, I never played with stall before). I play high OU all the time, from the 1600s to the 1700s. Only things that my team will really struggle against is Ferrothorn and Amoongus. Hoopa U is not a problem at all. Just stall players trying to get a bigger advantage.
>>
>>25795787
GF barely gives a fuck about balancing. Why do I hate smogon? Because they try to make pokemon into a competitive game when the game is designed to not be competitive, seen by the fact they have to ban mechanics, invent their own rules, jump through a million hoops and still not reach anything close to balance. That pseudo-competitive environment in turn attracts an extremely retarded underaged(literally or mentally) audience that can barely have a conversation about the games outside of their competitive echo-chamber and assume that whenever someone says something about a pokemon they need to express how said pokemon is either too good/too bad in competitive when the original subject was entirely different.

All of this as if the pokemon fandom wasn't retarded enough already.
>>
>>25796891
But that's wrong retard. Even in generation 1 and 2, the beginning of Pokemon, they created Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2, complete battle games that had nothing else but battle and battle strategies. Battling competitively was always supposed to be a thing.
>>
>>25796823
>Its only a problem for stall
Lol no, it threatens balance as well. Anytime it is inside and the opponent's mon doesn't threaten it, Hoopa-U gets a chance to kill or 2HKO. The Specs set only has Shuckle and Mega Audino as 'counters', really just Mega Audino since Shuckle has no means of fighting back/reliable recovery.

>Only things that my team will really struggle against is Ferrothorn and Amoongus.
Sounds like you're using Rain.
>>
>>25796950
Pokemon stadium were mostly about the spectacle of seeing pokemon in 3D.
>>
>>25796968
You're retarded.
>>
>>25795201
why are people defending this pokemon so hard. its a legendary with 680 BST. we don't see lugia or dialga in OU either so why is this different?
>>
>>25797101
Different typing, different stat spread, different moveset. Unlike them, it's not overpowered. Same way Kyurem-B is not overpowered despite having 700 BST. Only reason anyone would want it banned is if they use stall.
>>
>>25797132
Kyurem-B IS overpowered. The only difference is once you figure out its set, you know what walls it. You can't do the same with the Specs Hoopa-U set, just try to outplay it. Without knowing what set Kyurem-B is, it has no counters. Banded set breaks Mega Slowbro, Iron Head rips through Fairies, Earth Power rips through Rock and Steel types, HP Fire beats Ferrothorn and Mega Scizor, Outrage breaks Chansey, etc. Closest thing you can do to hold any set back is heal spam with SpDef Jirachi to wear it down as it LO Earth Powers.
>>
>>25797101
Fucking casul fag.
>>
>>25797199
Nah I never had any problems with Kyurem-B and he's not used that often so he's probably not that good. As for when I'm facing it, normally it's scarfed or banded and coming in on to try to revenge my Manaphy with Fusion Bolt, and so I just switch to my Excadrill and Iron Head or something. No real problem.
>>
>>25797255
He's very underrated. It hits like a truck but his typing and coverage keeps him on check.
>>
>>25797255
>Nah I never had any problems with Kyurem-B and he's not used that often so he's probably not that good.

That's one of the worst arguments you can make. A lot of people on Showdown just steal teams from others, so they're just sheep using what the top players use, i.e. just because a Pokemon isn't used as often doesn't mean it's bad. Landorus-I is an example of that. I complained about it all the time but nobody did shit about it since it was low usage until the Aegislash suspect test when people realized it was broken, leading to its ban.

>they let you kill it with your Excadrill
So then you're playing shitters. It's understandable if they're locked into Outrage or don't think you're Scarfed when they're not, but staying in when locked into Fusion Bolt is braindead.
>>
>>25797308
No they don't stay in, thats why I said "or something". Its a game of skill and strategy, there's not just a simple solution to beating every pokemon. But Kyurem B is no problem in the context of the game. Anyway, if it was overpowered, then the people who used it would be the top players, leading to everyone use it, if as you say everyone just follows the top players. But thats not the case because Kyurem B is just not very effective to being a consistent winner.
>>
Stall is cancer. Hoopa-U is chemo.

Hoopa-U being banned is objectively a bad thing.
>>
>>25797439
I think there are ways of dealing with Stall that are healthier for the metagame than Hoopa
>>
>>25797491
Stall itself is unhealthy, but you don't see Smogon trying to ban Stall, and that's because it's precious to them.
>>
>>25797378
"or something" might as well explain your entire point of view perfectly.

>Its a game of skill and strategy, there's not just a simple solution to beating every pokemon.
Might as well bring everything down from ubers and ag with that kind of talk. It's about not making anything overcentralizing or unhealthy for the game.

>Anyway, if it was overpowered, then the people who used it would be the top players, leading to everyone use it, if as you say everyone just follows the top players. But thats not the case because Kyurem B is just not very effective to being a consistent winner.
I'm guessing you haven't seen heat21's team that everyone's copying of late. It doesn't even use Kyurem-B, just regular Kyurem with Ice Beam, Earth Power, Substitute, and Roost.

Part of the reason Kyu-B isn't up for a ban is that between Mega Scizor, Heatran, and Clefable, it will get walled. It doesn't have an easy out to its answers at once, nor one that can be solved by Pursuit backup.

>>25797439
There are numerous ways to deal with stall without Hoopa-U. LO Torn-T, Stallbreaker Mega Pidgeot, Magma Trap Heatran, Mega Heracross, etc.
>>
>>25797491
No stall is overpowered even with Hoopa there, and is used by the top player in OU. Without Hoopa it would just be running rampant. Plus stall is just horrible and boring to play against, it should be given the Baton Pass treatment and treated like a cancer to the game with rules and Pokemon being introduced/banned that weaken it the most.
>>
>>25797517
>It's about not making anything overcentralizing or unhealthy for the game.
Good then there's no reason for it be banned because it's not in any way overcentralizing. It's barely used because it's not very good.

>It doesn't even use Kyurem-B
Then why bring it up.

>Part of the reason Kyu-B isn't up for a ban is that between Mega Scizor, Heatran, and Clefable, it will get walled.

So you're just bringing up more reasons why it's not overpowered. All I know is, last time I checked, none of the top 5 OU guys used Kyurem B so it's clearly not overpowered. While the top guy does in fact use stall. And stall is overpowered.
>>
>>25797513
Stall is more unhealthy for the community than it is for the actual metagame, anon. Playing against them is the epitome of boredom and the game takes way too long but I really don't think Stall is the best archetype or unbeatable.
>>
>>25797594
I think you're confusing the two words, while I'm making a distinction. I'm arguing it IS overpowered, but it's not (yet, at least) banworthy.

I brought it up because functionally they're almost exactly the same. Kyu-B runs the same set too. The only reason he used regular Kyurem was because his only out to Chansey (on the entire team) was PP stalling with Pressure.

>All I know is, last time I checked, none of the top 5 OU guys used Kyurem B so it's clearly not overpowered.
I hope you know the Top 5 change often. I even made Top 5 using 3 (self-made) laddering teams, one of which used Kyurem-B. That's no standard to go by.

Stall isn't overpowered, just safe. All top players know to bring something that beats stall, which is why the good players who run stall bring something unconventional like Zapdos to deal with what they expect they'll have to deal with.
>>
>>25796765

It's almost like 90% of the community doesn't give a fuck about high level play, and high level play shouldn't affect the tier as a whole.
>>
>>25796765
>Muh stall and muh balansu winrar me tournaments and laddrs meh
>>
>>25797681
Then you'll just sit there and watch the vote outcome since you don't give a fuck. I don't know what else to say -- I think it's a bit obvious bad players shouldn't dictate the direction of the game.

>>25797697
Damn, you got me!
>>
>>25797679
It does change but what stays consistent is pokemonisfun's stall team topping the ladder/winning percentage.
>>
>>25797724

The point is you shouldn't base suspects on what affects a tiny minority of Showdown users. And you also shouldn't get mad when you get BTFO by casuals voting no ban. Just like Shadow Tag in Ubers, M-Metagross in OU, etc.
>>
The only way to not get fucked over by Hoopa is to run a hyper offense team. Even then, you still need to sacrifice something.
>>
>>25797743
That "minority" is the ones who dictate the metagame, without them we would be swimming around "Anything goes" shit or even worse, VGC 16.
Also, pretty much everyone is allowed to vote, there are hundreds of votes every fucking test. You must be a fucking retard in order to not be able to get the reqs.
That's pretty much why M-Gross stayed, a bunch of the council wanted it to go, and it fucking stayed because of all the fanboys that managed to get reqs,
>>
>Does this suspect favor stall or bulkier builds?
No ban

>Did this suspect seem to come out of nowhere and overlook a lot more blatantly OP and overused pokemon?
No ban

>Does this suspect seem to favor the tiny minority of asspained tournamentfags?
No ban

>Is this suspect clearly broken, regardless of what level of play you're at? Is it something like Greninja or Aegislash where low ladder shitters and tour players alike will all notice how broken this pokemon is?
Ban

We're not gonna let you autistic fuckers keep dictating the direction of the tier. We're certainly not gonna let a bunch of stalling faggots get the upper hand.
>>
>>25795306
It's one of the few scary-looking Pokemon. I like the design.
>>
>>25797738
That's not true at all. It's very recent that he's been at the top of the ladder -- it's easier to stay there once already there. Not like he had to restart from the bottom every time. Bloody Sunday is the most consistent #1 player, since he always reaches #1 after ladder resets and tops with multiple accounts, and he runs the same semi-stall every single time.

>>25797743
It's based on players who know the game best and can prove it, or who can pilot a good team through a good win percentage. That's meritocracy, so any elitism is justifiable since anyone can prove they're good with effort.
>>
File: JANEMBA.png (380KB, 726x1101px) Image search: [Google]
JANEMBA.png
380KB, 726x1101px
>>25795326
>looks like a digimon
It looks more like a dragonball z monster, that being said thats not really an issue for me, can`t just call everything you hate a digimon, "digimon" at this point is a fucking buzzword, thats how much its thrown around when people are assblasted about new pokemon.

Just say you hate it, without claiming it doesn`t fit into the borderline meaningless definition of a pokemon.
>>
>>25797824
>One player gets tops with multiple accounts.

So what you're saying is that the "Top" player(s), are rigging their way to the top so that they have multiple accounts to vote with.

I hear you senpai.
>>
>>25797865
Talk about selective hearing/reading. I was referring to the regular OU ladder since that's the only thing worth topping. For the suspect test, you only need to get enough COIL. And you use your Smogon account to vote after showing proof of reaching reqs.
>>
>smogon
>>
Am I the only one who honestly gives zero shit? Well, I guess not zero since I'm posting....

Anyways, If it stays, it stays. If it leaves, then it's just gonna be the same meta-game that existed before Hoopa-U's official release, Right? You all really gonna be THAT upset if your knew toy gets taken away?
>>
>>25797865

You only get one vote per account. They check alts, too, so good luck faking your way through.
>>
>>25797513

You don't understand OU if you make a statement like that. The whole point of the last suspect(shadow tag) was to weaken a type of stall was essentially toxic to the meta(Goth stall) so I don't know where some of you get this idea that smogon loves stall. The whole point is creating a balance, and hoopa as a whole has for the most part aided in disrupting that balance in the meta right now
>>
>>25797513

Lmao how do u ban stall anon? The closest we got to that was shadow tag ban literally a couple months ago, which put stall in a pretty bad place.
>>
File: Snape.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Snape.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>25795306

Horrible taste, just like your father.

I'm so sorry for this
>>
>>25797865

Leave this thread if you're gonna be that ignorant. Or you're just hard of hearing.
>>
>>25796950
It only happened because the fanbase started to want those things. Those two games were about battling but barely about the competitive aspect of it. GF took years of fan pressure to even do something about steel or dragon types or to ease getting good IVs and even then, them allowing VGC to lose so many restrictions shows how little competitive pokemon matters to them(and to the fanbase as a whole).

And either way, his most important point is that Pokemon isn't made with that in mind, it's too broken to be something a couple of bans can fix, but some still belive it can br done. As it stands though, within a week about half of even something like /vp/ could come up with actual in-game changes to make it infinetly more balanced than Smogon.
>>
File: classroom.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
classroom.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>25798839
>barely about the competitive aspect of it
wut

And stadium came out in gen 1. The fanbase in those 2 years between the coming out of pokemon rbg and the coming out of stadium pressured nintendo into making it? Anyway, Pokemon has many aspects but it's definitely made with competitive in mind. When you look at moves like spikes and stealth rock and taunt it's very clear they're made in mind for competitive. Those things are useless in story mode. And it's not too broken, the competitive is fine as it is now. And it is very competitive with consistent winners proving the necessity of skill.
>>
>>25795294
Hoopa is not a starter though, it's a mythical
>>
>>25795326
>we talk about how this thing looks like a digimon?
>? I'm not hating on the design
>> I'm hating how it doesn't even look like a Pokémon.
>Normal Hoopa looked way better.

>I'm not hating on the design
>proceeds to hate on the design
>>
>>25795201
Personally, I'm all for anything that makes my opponent uneasy or upset while playing. I don't bother with the metagame, but stalling sounds like it could be fun with the right mindset.

Of course, if it upsets stallers, I'd also love for hoopster to stay.
>>
>>25795201
>if it has no reliable switch-ins that must mean it shits only on stall and stall only
It's almost like you're projecting.
Well, hold on to your stall if you will. Not even mandibuzz will save you now.
>>
but I just got one
>>
Hi
>>
>>25798839
how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that a game built entirely around a competitive aspect wouldn't foster a competitive environment? That's like saying you aren't competing to win when you're playing street fighter or magic the gathering, or league of legends, or monopoly, or essentially any fucking game with more depth than animal crossing
>>
>>25799669
The difference between all of those games and pokemon is that those games are inherently designed with only the competitive multiplayer aspect in mind. In fact, they're multiplayer-ONLY games, you retard. Pokemon isn't. Pokemon's balancing is extremely minimal and it's not applied at all to legendaries or pseudos or random pokemon in general that end up as broken and you have to ban them. Fostering a competitive environment doesn't mean that the game is competitive-focused. How stupid can YOU get? But it's all the same shit with you idiots every time. Waste of time to try and explain the same shit, since you are part of that cancerous underaged fanbase that the forced competitive "balanced" meta from Smogon casually invites to pokemon.

Enjoy pretending to play in a competitive scene that the official caretakers don't give the tiniest fuck about you and a fanmade meta run by autistic power hungry retards that literally do whatever the fuck they want and have a large underaged drone following that will defend them to death and drink their piss.
>>
>>25800365
you seem upset, mitch.
>>
I've never had a problem with hoopa, nor have I even seen that many. Mainly the hardest part is to identify what set it is. If specs revenge it with something faster. If scarf then twave it. I do dislike the notion that every Mon needs a hard counter.
>>
>>25800365
I am wondering how you can type with your level of autism.
>>
>>25800365
tl;dr
>>
>>25800382
>>25800407
>>25800412
Compelling underaged replies only proving me right. Thanks.
>>
>>25796891
>>25798839
>game wasn't designed for competition even though one of the main draws of the series linking up to battle friends

lel
>>
>WAHHH THIS POKEMON IS GOOD AT COUNTERING THIS BROKEN STRATEGY BAN IT NOW WAHHHH

Christ I hate smogon
>>
>>25800365
Calm your tits Mitchell it's a fucking children's game no need to get your panties in a twist there.
>>
>>25800506
>even though one of the main draws of the series linking up to battle friends
Except it's not. The majority of players never even have a multiplayer battle. Hell even back in the day, even trades were more common than battles. No one bought pokemon to battle with each other. And no one does. It's far from being one of the main aspects of the series.
>>
>>25800444
>Implying you are not underage like most faggots like you
>Not being able to deal with basic insults
>Damage control
>>
>>25800699
why are you still here if you said you were already validated by the last set of (You)s?

:^)
>>
>>25800702
>I'll greentext random nonsense
>do I fit in guyz!!

>>25800724
I'm bored and smogondrones are like crack to me.
>>
All you Smogon fags need to fuck off. All of you would complain how VGC is all the same, yet all I see here is bitching about none of you can switch in on this thing because you don't know what set it's running. Make up your fucking mind
>>
>>25800737
>No social life whatsoever
>Gets a kick out of believing he is right to avoid his insecurities.
>Resentful to something he can avoid
>More damage control

Keep it up bud, your autism is making my sides go nuts.
>>
>>25800699
Nice anecdotal evidence buddy, sorry you never got to experience IRL Pokemon rivalry. Shit was ace 2bh.
>>
>>25801024
>>No social life whatsoever
where do you think you are, redditor?
>>Gets a kick out of believing he is right to avoid his insecurities.
>projecting with wikipedia psychlogy
>>Resentful to something he can avoid
I just like to make fun of retards, like you.
>>More damage control
You really have no idea what that even means.

Keep it up turd, your underaged newfaggotry is making my sides go nuts.
>>
Idk why everyone thinks stall is going to suddenly blow after it gets banned (assuming it does). Before hoopa-u was released stall was having a really hard time and the only thing holding it together was an ironically offensive Pokemon, gothitelle. Now that shadow tag is banned, that won't be happening.
>>
*stall is going to suddenly blow up
>>
>>25801111
This is in regards to
>>25801106
>>
>>25801097
>Keep it up turd, your underaged newfaggotry is making my sides go nuts.

>Reads wikipedia
>Calls himself a retard
>That's not true man!
>Getting triggered over bait

You aren't very bright are you?
Please cry more, I like seeing little autistic faggots like you typing away like they think it does something.
Top Kek.
>>
>>25796497
>>25796469
Then simply predict drain punch with a mon that resists it. I mean, I switch my ferrothorn into kyurem and I can still get fucked by a possible hp fire and nobody is saying kyurem is broken.
>>
>yet another gen where Smogon never stops banning things right up until the next gen is released
why bother?

I called this at the beginning of XY, can't wait to see how much more of a trainwreck they become in the next games
>>
>>25795201
Also its funny to note that if you look at the viability thread, there are various statements about Hoopa being quite bad, people wanting to move him from A+ to A (its not even S btw) and now, suddenly a suspect thread pops out of nowhere and everyone suddenly crying to ban it like little autistic manchildren. That actually shows that noone really knows anything about the game and they just follow the opinion of those who rule smogon. Maybe they all just want to suck their dicks?
>>
>>25801168
>its not even S btw

It's literally S right now you dumb faggot.
>>
>>25801168
>That actually shows that noone really knows anything about the game and they just follow the opinion of those who rule smogon. Maybe they all just want to suck their dicks?
This has been a big problem there for a while, I think it was the Aegislash suspect that had the controversy where a shitload of people suddenly changed their vote at the last second. It's a hivemind and you will be ridiculed if you go against the opinion of the "well known" players
>>
>>25801168
>reeeeeeee why can't i use my op legendary for easy wins it's not fair!
>>
>>25801168
Ok just checked. It is S now, but the rest of what I said still applies.
>>
>>25801187
Ive never used him, but anything that is a pain in the ass to megasab stall teams makes me happy.
>>
>>25795201
I don't give a shit, I play RU.
>>
It's no coincidence that the only people who wants Hoopa-U banned are all Stallfags.

Don't let Stallfags win. Don't let Hoopa-U get banned.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.