[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of coming up with fake Sun/Moon leaks for April fools,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: pokemon-sun-moon-logo2.jpg (60KB, 740x202px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-logo2.jpg
60KB, 740x202px
Instead of coming up with fake Sun/Moon leaks for April fools, how about spending the rest of today on some good old fashioned predictions/hopes?

Here, I'll start:
Sun legendary is a Fire type tiger, Moon legendary is a Psychic type wolf.
Fire starter is a donkey, becomes bipedal and gains Steel type on evolution.
Grass starter is a fawn, evolves into a big Grass/Dark moose.
Water starter is a kappa, has a secondary Fairy typing from the first stage.
>>
>>25794270
>Lenora
You best not be spreading shit cause you would stain the name of a fellow Lenora who's a freaking Gym Leader, well, former.
>>
File: IMG_20160401_162653.jpg (38KB, 407x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_162653.jpg
38KB, 407x376px
>>25794270
>lion
>sun
>>
>>25794329
I guess that would make more sense, but we already have Fire-type lions, and tigers are cooler anyway.
>>
>>25794354
>Tigers are cooler
Is this the safe space for autistic children?
>>
>>25794445
I mean, yeah, it's /vp/
>>
I hope...
>>
They should do a Pokémon based on a regular house fly, honestly surprised they haven't yet
>>
>>25794270
Other fucking kappa?
>>
>>25794270
i like your idea for fire and water starters.
really the only thing i hope for in SM is a brighter pallet and aesthetically pleasing landscape than XY.
>>
>>25794533
Unless I'm forgetting anyone there's only really one family of kappa Pokémon, and that was 4 gens ago, so why not? (I guess you could count Golduck too but that's mostly a duck)
>>
>>25794270
>Sun legendary is a bigass cat
>Moon legendary is a wolf

You really thought hard about these, didn't you?
>>
>>25794270
Just going to put this out there, the Moon Legend will definitely be Fairy Type. There is no way a Pokemon that represents the moon wouldn't know Moonlight or Moonblast, which are Fairy Type moves. In order to make full use of them, it will likely be Fairy Type.
>>
>>25794772
I'm betting on it being Dark/Fairy. Or Flying/Fairy if its a Bat judging by the logo
>>
>>25794270
i hope the starters will break tradition and not be water / grass / fire-fighting

maybe have non traditional numbers of things like gyms, and maybe not have the ol route x maps. Maybe make the maps feel different
>>
File: drakfisk.jpg (492KB, 2118x482px) Image search: [Google]
drakfisk.jpg
492KB, 2118x482px
>Water starter is based on a lionfish and gains a poison secondary typing at second or last stage.
>Fire starter is a based on a scorpion and gets steel as a secondary typing along with having defensive stats anyway
>Grass starter is based on an echidna, gains an electric second typing and offensive stats
>>
File: BA3I5AQCQAANtAw.jpg (25KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
BA3I5AQCQAANtAw.jpg
25KB, 500x383px
It's so easy to describe how a Pokemon looks, yet impossible to come up with convincing names.
>>
>>25794772
>Lugia the diving pokemon, said to be the guardian of the see is psychic flying
>Suicune the aurora pokemon related to the north wind is water
>Cresselia the lunar pokemon wasn't retconned as fairy or psychic/fairy

I mean there is a huge chance that it will be, but with game freak you are never sure, they can go full retard.
>>
Can't wait for the sun legendary to be some badass semi-humanoid Dragon/Fighting type, while moon-fags get some Billy Elliot kind of fairy shit as their legendary.
>>
What if they do the box legendaries like they've done so few times in the past?

That is to say, GameFreak decides to have a side pokemon on the box art as opposed to the likely opposite sun/moon representation pokemon.

I'm thinking back to RBY/FRLG/Crystal. Now, I understand the Kanto games had the starters on the box because there was a lack of legendaries. But in Crystal, we had this cool side story about suicune.

I'd still like the sun/moon representation legendaries to have a major plotline, but I also wouldn't mind a side character to also be rather prominent -- like how Suicune was.
>>
grass triceratops
fire ox
water wolf
>>
>>25794879
???, ???, ???
Singelion, ???, Magmarmour
???, ???, Elecidna
>>
>>25794803
If the logos are anything to go off of, my best bet is it being Ice/Fairy. That being said, though, we'll only have to wait and see. We may find out tomorrow.
>>
Grass Fairy Kodama looking thing with high special atack and speed
Fire Poison Snake that evolves into a huge, tanky cobra
Water Flying Osprey because i really liked that fake they posted a while back
>>
File: mega arbok sun.jpg (120KB, 1145x507px) Image search: [Google]
mega arbok sun.jpg
120KB, 1145x507px
>>25795187
>Fire Poison Snake that evolves into a huge, tanky cobra

No, fuck you. The only cobra in Sun and Moon should be my best bro's new Dark/Poison mega. He deserves it.
>>
>>25794533
Lotad
>>
I predict that one of the starters will be part Fairy
>>
Sun Legendary is Big mouth Bat

Moon Legendary is Angel of Ice
>>
>>25794270
Pokemon no longer forget moves and automatically learn all TMs/HMs you have unlocked. Tutor moves are taught as packages, a tutor will teach your pokemon all moves he knows for a BP fee. All egg moves can be found and taught by tutors as well.

Movesets can be prepared at any PC, pokemon can still only carry 4 moves out of the Pokemon center. HMs and outside of combat moves can be used outside of combat even if they are not equipped so long as the pokemon is capable of learning the related move.

If you get a pokemon that you are the original trainer of to max friendship you can get it to change its nature for you, doing this resets its friendship.

A new gene splicer machine that you can pay to use, which can transfer IVs between pokemon of the same egg group, allowing you to patch up your less than perfect pokemon.

ONLY ONE EVENT LEGEND

Replace the shitty super training minigame with updated versions of the Stadium minigames, make them online compatible and have them reward punching bags and other items at random, with online providing bigger bags and whatnot.

Postgame needs the Battle Factory at a minimum
Online should have ladders for VGC rules, 6v6 blind singles (no legends) and 3v3 team preview (no legends and item clause) singles
Online should have rental pokemon stadium style, in 3v3 team preview
>>
>>25794270

Hoping dexnav returns, and a lot of Pokemon are available pre-national dex... Not getting my hopes up though.
>>
Bring back item storage, or some kind of organization option
>>
FUCKING NATURE CAPSULES
>>
>>25794270
>Sun legendary is a Fire type tiger

fuck no. I do rate the psychic wolf for Moon though.
>>
File: triple_question_type.png (328B, 48x16px) Image search: [Google]
triple_question_type.png
328B, 48x16px
>>25794270

??? type returns, in spirit, as the "Mystery" type.

A big deal is made out of it by both Gamefreak and the fans, but in actual practice it's effectively an elaborate joke sometimes thrown in for the sake of flavor or lore.

It has some inherent gimmick that determines its resistances/weaknesses.
>>
>>25794270

Solrock and Lunatone both get Megas that propel them to UU.

HMs are streamlined or modified in some way so that carrying around a dedicated HM slave is no longer a necessity.

The Pseudo-Legendary for the region is a Bug-type.
>>
I want a red panda mon and either two villain teams or a team with two leaders who battle together.
>>
>>25797009
If they let you mix and match natures and IVs then I don't see why banning non box/event legendaries should be a big deal.
>>
>>25794721
Yeah, real original, OP. You forget Japanese people make this game, so my (metaphorical) money's on a moon rabbit legendary.
>inb4 "There's already rabbits!"
There's more than one kind of rabbit.
>>
You'll be able to catch multiple regional pokes without bending over backward.

So one route might have the regional bird and Hoothoot, while another has Pidgey and Pidove.
>>
>>25798849
Can it, Wendell. The Moon legendary will no doubt be a large chunk of cheese shaped like a fedora.
>>
does anyone know what time the episode starts tomorrow? (preferably est)
>>
>>25799074

Either 7 or 8 P.M.
>>
>>25794445
Tigers are way cooler and could fuck a lion up in a fight
>>
File: CeQyTzIWsAAuJNr.jpg (19KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CeQyTzIWsAAuJNr.jpg
19KB, 599x337px
>Ice/Fairy Rabbit
>Fire/Electric Lion
>Werewolf Pokemon as new Furbait
>Fire/Bug - Water/Dragon - Grass/Ice Starters

Why...yes. please.
>>
>>25794270
Legendaries are humanoid entities.

Starters are:
Grass: a Horned Chameleon
Fire: Bunny
Water: seagull
>>
File: FairyRing.jpg (26KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
FairyRing.jpg
26KB, 600x440px
>>25794270
This probably won't happen, but it would be cool if on certain routes, you had a random chance of finding warped pathways winding off through the trees that would normally border the route. Once you entered the pathway, you would find yourself in a strange area with spiraling trees and gigantic mushrooms. Throughout the area, flowers and smaller mushrooms would grow in circular rings, where you can encounter pokemon. Within the fairy rings, there would be a 80% chance of encountering a fairy type pokemon and a 20% chance of encountering other pokemon with their hidden abilities. Standing in the center of the clearing is a powerful fairy type pokemon. These "touched" areas do not appear on the town map and it is impossible to fly or escape rope your way out. The only way to escape is to find the exit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.