[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof the fire starters are "inspired" by the Chinese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Zygarde's dog form is supposed to be based on Fenrir, but looks more like a doberman than a wolf. Same reason Fennikin is supposed to represent the dog and Cyndaquil the rat. They're inspired rather than based on, but the fact still remains they do represent the zodiac. Its too much of coincidence. Like, who's first idea would it be to make a fire starter a chicken? No one likes chickens in real life but they had for the zodiacs sake. So sook it.
>>
Also new fire starter wont be the rabbit or sheep as they're too feminine and we've just had fennekin whos basically turned into anther creepy waifu mon. My bets on Tiger, as it's classed as a cool and popular animal and fire starters havent been the most popular sice tepig. They need a come back.
>>
I meant since chimchar have they not been the most popular
>>
>Blastoise
Soldier
>Feraligatr
Caveman
>Swampert
Expert
>Empoleon
Emperor
>Samurott
Samurai
>Greninja
Ninja

>Venusaur
Generic Dinosaur
>Meganium
Apatosaur
>Sceptile
Raptor
>Torterra
Ancient Turtle
>Serperior
Pleisiosaur
>Chesnaught
Ankylosaur
>>
this is supposed to be "proof"?? Click bait title faglord
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>25778611
>Swampert
>Expert

>Chesnaught
>Ankylosaur
>>
>>25778562
>Actually being autistic enough to believe zodiac theory
>>
File: 672562451.jpg (116KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
672562451.jpg
116KB, 612x612px
>>25778562
>no one likes chickens in real life
scuse you
>>
>>25778562
>Cyndaquil a rat.
>Fennikin a dog.
>Charmander a dragon.

Why do zodiacfag's lack a sense of reality?
>>
>>25778562
Nidhögg is not a son of Loki, retard.
>>
>>25779222
No, but Zygarde is also based on Jörmungandr, which is son of Loki.
>>
>>25778562
Congratulations, you managed to fit the two most retarded, farfetched fan "theories" into one post, creating a perfect storm of mouthbreathing stupidity.
>>
>>25779235
Convenient loophole. Proof, please.
>>
>>25778562
>Like, who's first idea would it be to make a fire starter a chicken?

cockfighting theme anon

I support the zodiac theory, but seriously anon
>>
>>25779248
Only two? We can do better than that. Much better than that.

Jörmungandr - or Zygarde - had multiple siblings, including Sköll - the wolf who eats the sun - and Hatti - the wolf who eats the moon.

Sun and Moon confirmed for gen 6.5
>>
>>25779274
How is jörmungandr supposed to be the same thing as Nidhögg according to these idiots? Because they're both serpents/dragons in Norse mythology, and they're desperate to see patterns where there are none?
>>
>>25779255
Read its Wikipedia article.
>>
>>25779274
Stop using "6.5" please
Also Sköll and Hati were children of Fenrir which was also child of Loki.
>>
>>25779304
Nidhöggs or Zygarde? And if you seriously got everything you know about Norse mythology (which isn't much) from Wikipedia, that actually explains a lot.
>>
What you fail to grasp is the matter that there are two cores means there are two 50%s, thus two serpents/dragons.
>>
>>25779326
Obviously the article on Jörmungandr
>>25779339
Eh, wouldn't say that
>>
ITT Autism speaks
>>
>>25779352
You just replied so you made that a true statement
>>
>>25779296
I guess? I can (kind of) see Zygarde as Nidhögg since he's in a trio with an eagle and a tree-stag, and is a cave-dragon, but isn't Zygarde more of a balancing element to Yveltal/Xerneas? It seems like Yveltal got more of the Nidhögg personality.

Also I feel like I've been cheated out of a squirrel legendary.

>>25779321
You're right, if they were Jörmungandr's siblings it'd be gen 6. But they're a gen down. Gen 6.5 especially confirmed!
>>
Remember when the title Pokémon Rainbow supposedly leaked, and the Norse-fags got all aroused about muh bifrost and finally having some evidence for the first time? How did that work out for you?
>>
>>25779399
No difference in saying gen 6 or 6.5, but "6.5" is just a label for what S/M is if it's gen 6 and it has no meaningful reasoning to be its own thing if it's part of gen 6 anyway.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.