[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to watch a Pokkén stream because Vinny from Vinesauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (15KB, 228x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 228x210px
>decide to watch a Pokkén stream because Vinny from Vinesauce makes any gameplay entertaining
I learned multiple things about the game
>Nia is an annoying cunt and made me want to bash my head into a wall
>Garchomp sounds nothing like an animal and just sounds like a Japanese man shouting Gary
>Chandellure sounds like a Loli and it makes me want to strangle it
>Pikachu is the same
>the game doesn't even make any sense
Why do people like this shitty game? Even if I had a Wii U, I sure as fuck wouldn't buy this game.
>>
>>25773486
I hear a lot of complaints about the voice acting.
That's certainly one thing.
Anything else?
>>
>>25773486
You can turn off the commentary.
>>
You can completely turn Nia off, or make her talk in moonspeak if you wish.
>>
>>25773486
I hear people are really digging the mechanics. Haven't played myself so IDK but alot of top fighting game players are digging it, especially people from Sm4sh.
>>
>>25773486
>Why do people like this shitty game? Even if I had a Wii U, I sure as fuck wouldn't buy this game.

Because, believe it or not, voice acting is not the biggest priority in a fighting game. Also the complaints you have seem to be extremely based on personal likings.
>>
>>25773486
It looked looks like a good fighting game, plus you can always turn off the shit VA.
>>
>>25773486
>knowing a youtuber by name
>vinesauce
>watching lets plays
>not liking lolis
literally neo-/v/ cancer, just kill yourself

and all you complained about is the voice acting
>>
>>25773486
>Japanese man shouting Gary
>not hearing the obvious GET OVER HERE
>>
How about this. You are forced to use the WII gamepad and another regular controller if you want to play local vs player. The problem is the wii U gamepad lags more than the controller so you always have a player disadvantage. Who gets the laggy controller?

And lets not forget shadow mewtwo having a broken 2 hit infinite that nobody is fixing yet
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 594x480px)
image.jpg
70KB, 594x480px
>>25773605
>moonspeak
Even worse. I'm not a weebshit.
>>25773695
>neo-/v/ cancer
Kill yourself
Also,
>liking lolis
Enjoy either being murdered in jail someday or dying from a heart attack after one too many Big Macs.
>>
File: 1456448596685.jpg (27KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
1456448596685.jpg
27KB, 274x268px
>>25773486
>Garchomp sounds nothing like an animal

Yeah they really should of found some land sharks in the wild so they could make the animal noises more realistic.
>>
>>25773486
>Nia is an annoying cunt
Apparently the woman they cast to voice her has never done voice acting before, and you can tell 100% that that is the case. Why they decided to do that, especially for a character that is so prominent in the game, is beyond me.
>>
File: image.png (191KB, 489x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191KB, 489x561px
>>25773695
>caring about what people watch
>>
>>25773643
> Voice acting is not the biggest priority in a fighting game

This.

Also, I actually like Nia. I'm sure I'm in the minority, though.

I'm not going to bash OP for watching PokéTubers. I'm more than guilty of doing it, myself. For Pokken, I gotta say shofu is the least annoying, seeing as how he knows what the fuck he's doing. And he's not as loud as he used to be, either.
>>
>none of your complaints are about the actual game but instead trivial shit you have the power to turn off
not that I expect any less from this board
>>
>>25773486
I like Nia. I don't know why. I like how awkward her voice is.
Garchomp is my main and I think of him as saying "GET OVER HERE" in reference to Scorpion.
Chandelure does sound fucking nuts but to be fair it's a haunted chandelier.
Pikachu is boring as shit but fucking overpowered. Both of them.
The mainline Pokemon games don't make sense either. I've learned to just not think about it too much.
>>
>>25773867
Blowjobs
>>
>>25775293
Here is your problem, you are watching "poketubers", people who stay in their asses all day playing RPGs.
Watch someone who knows about fighting games, lime maximilian.
>>
>>25775345
I like Nia because, as I posted in the unpopular opinions thread yesterday, she reminds me of my older sister.
>>
>>25775293
>bash OP for watching pokétubers
OP here, and I don't watch those autists. Vinesauce barely ever does Pokémon stuff. Last time he did Pokémon stuff was like 2+ years ago when Vinny streamed X.
>>
>>25775351
I'm sick of how fucking sloppy everything is getting because of sex preoccupation
>duh huh sex is work
>>
>>25773486
Vinny is my husbando
>>
>>25777787
No. He is MY husbando
>>
>>25773695
>knowing a youtuber by name
>youtuber
>streamer names are literally in the title of every stream or video
Are you retarded? Nothing wrong with Vinesauce either. Good streams are few and far between.
>>
>>25773486
You can turn off Nia in the options or even change her to the jap voice actor, but it won't change the fact you want to bash her head in.
What about the game doesn't make sense?
>>
File: Hope You Choke.png (835KB, 1024x576px)
Hope You Choke.png
835KB, 1024x576px
>>25773695
>Lolis
>>
>>25778104
>nothing wrong with Vinesauce
Please tell me everyone in this thread is younger than 18.
>>
File: dXW6NHC.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dXW6NHC.gif
500KB, 500x375px
>e-celebs
Reminder that 75% of /vp/ is underage.
>>
>>25773740
>The problem is the wii U gamepad lags more than the controller so you always have a player disadvantage.
The Wii U Gamepad has proprietary tech in it that has less latency than your average HDMI cord going into a TV. Basically, if anybody is disadvantaged, it's the TV player.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.