[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to describe it, but whenever I play Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: feels.jpg (30KB, 371x332px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
30KB, 371x332px
I don't know how to describe it, but whenever I play Gen II games, I get the feeling like there was some guy in Japan that was working overtime at night in a dark office building when everyone was gone, just to add a few small details to the game to make it jussst right.

Like he was growing flowers in a garden. Is this just nostalgia or do other people feel it too?
>>
File: iwatastiff.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iwatastiff.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>25762433
>I get the feeling like there was some guy in Japan that was working overtime at night in a dark office building when everyone was gone
There was
>>
I feel it too, gen two in particular up until you go to kanto, I always particularly like when you run into an NPC who says they are the game designer or the director
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
I don't know how to describe it, but whenever I play Gen VI games, I get the feeling like there was some guy in Japan that was working overtime at night in a dark office building when everyone was gone, just to add a few small details to the game to make it jussst right.

Like he was growing flowers in a garden. Is this just nostalgia or do other people feel it too?
>>
>>25762433
Nope, you nailed it
Aren't we making too many "Gen II feel" threads recently though?
>>
>>25762467
kek, never noticed this one
>>
>>25762467
this is the best part of the winding woods
>>
>>25762467
Lewd.
>>
>>25762467
please tell me they all have harvest and that full heal juice.
>>
>>25762467
This was great. I also liked how a horde of Zangoose would attack the lone Seviper.
>>
>>25762533
You should see Seviper hordes. They're hilarious. Not only do they kill and the zangoose, but they start using Swagger on each other to boost their attack, while using Persim berries to heal the confusion.
>>
>>25762596
Woaaaaah
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.