[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you believe this shit? What kind of evil piece of shit wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: literally hitler.png (335KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
literally hitler.png
335KB, 640x468px
Can you believe this shit? What kind of evil piece of shit wants to catch a LEGENDARY POKEMON? Fucking disgusting piece of trash, I hope he's in hell right now.
>>
>>25761445
Probably bait, but I'll bite. I'd be more okay with him if actually battled the birds to try to catch them, earn their respect or some other hippy dippy bullshit that I'm a sucker for.
>>
This guy was stylish as fuck.

Also I never really understood the differentiation in the anime between catching a Pokemon with a pokeball and catching it with some other variety of trap, or hurting it with said trap as opposed to hurting it by outright attacking it with another Pokemon. You're catching it or causing it harm either way, and oftentimes a trap is going to cause far less pain that beating it into unconsciousness.
>>
The traps he was keeping them in were extremely confined shock cages. Pokeballs are, going by the anime, comfortable for the occupant pokemon and they can leave it anytime they please
>>
>>25761445

well you can catch legendaries, just not legendaries that are tied to the survival of the earth
>>
>>25761445
He was a retard. Why the fuck did he let them in with the birds when he caught them?
>>
File: Kyogre_Pokédex_entry.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Kyogre_Pokédex_entry.png
5KB, 240x160px
>>25761445
We All capture legendary Pokémon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.