[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>B-but Zygarde formes are anime exlusive anon! Yeah vp keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: CetDPcbWAAEG2Ex.png (114KB, 599x470px) Image search: [Google]
CetDPcbWAAEG2Ex.png
114KB, 599x470px
>B-but Zygarde formes are anime exlusive anon!

Yeah vp keep telling yourself that
>>
>>25754654
>i-it's still gen 6.5 you guys
>>
>>25754673
Sun and Moon doesnt have to be gen 6 to have Zygarde plot or even Kalos in the postgame
>>
dlc only
>>
>>25754682
GF and DLC looooooooooooooooool
>>
They never said the Zygarde forms would be anime-exclusive. That was just Ash Greninja (who ultimately wasn't anyway).
>>
>>25754689
lol right? also pokemon z/x2y2 are still a thing gf would never skip that.
>>
>>25754654
Released just before the first batch of information on sun and moon, I wonder if it's intencional.

Do you think there will be other mons that debut in Shuffle?

Also Core not a mon confirmed again, linda sad
>>
>>25754654
anyone said they were anime exclusive and believed it was stupid
becuase theres still 2 moves that Zygards ment to learn
thousand arrows on the dog form and Thousand wave on mech form
>>
>>25754696
Even if GF will ever create a real DLC i doubt it will happen on 3ds
>>
File: zdog.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zdog.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
>>25754697
No to mention a huge ass moon on dogs card
>>
>>25754697
>Released just before the first batch of information on sun and moon, I wonder if it's intencional.
Unlikely, considering it's been in Tretta, Picross and the TCG for quite a while now.
>>
>>25754654
Wasn't the original announcement for Tretta?
>>
>>25755652
Of the form? No it was not.
>>
>>25754654
I don't speak gook language, could someone translate, please?
>>
>>25756034
It's an announcement of the Zydoge event for Shuffle that started today.
>>
File: Zygarde_(Pokémon)_.png (32KB, 480x229px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde_(Pokémon)_.png
32KB, 480x229px
>>25754654
>>
>>25754697
There's full data for Perfect Zygarde, as well as icon data for Ash-Greninja. Zygarde Core is of course a Pokemon, it just can't battle or use moves in that forme.
>>
Let's not forget that both new Zygarde formes and Ash-Greninja were in Pokemon Picross.

Still though, in case you don't play Shuffle, Zydoge only has a base power of 50. Most legendaries with the exception of Mew and a few others have had at least 70 so I really hope this isn't any indicator of it's actual in-game attack.
>>
>>25754714
>One of the Z-Cores got power from the sun in the anime
>This Zydoge is drawn with the moon
SOUTH KALOS BOYS
>>
>>25756723
It's pretty weak in Tretta too.
>>
>>25756732
>S/M Pokecenters have a much different design from the Kalos Pokecenters
Yeah, southern Kalos is a given.
>>
>try to catch him
>he runs away
Why do I play this shitty game
>>
We got Angry Pikachu in shuffle this week too. Glad to know it will be in S&M too.
>>
>>25756723
Considering 50% has 600BST and we know Complete is supposed to surpass Xerneas and Yveltal in power, I'd say 10% has 500BST and Complete has 700BST like Black and White Kyurem.
>>
>>25757017
And Mega Complete Forme Zygrde will have 800 BST
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.