[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy S&M if the trailer reveals it's an ARPG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1459178511139.png (112KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
1459178511139.png
112KB, 540x521px
Would you buy S&M if the trailer reveals it's an ARPG?

I wouldn't, wouldn't even pirate it.
>>
It won't be.
>>
>>25752742
I wouldn't as well. However, I wouldn't mind a Spin-Off ARPG Pokémon game.
>>
>>25752804
Obviously, programming an ARPG for all those models would drive the lazy fucks at Gamefreak to sudoku.
>>
>>25752742
Nah. Me neither.

I hope they don't go to mobile-only either.
>>
I'm hoping it won't be on-grid. Kind of like gen 6. But with round surroundings.
>>
Kurosaki?!
>>
>>25752742
Same here. I hate how everyone wants turn based games to switch over to real time. Like there's no room for anything other than kh,dw or dmc clones. But I fear the video game singularity is real and it's only a matter of time before it happens. When that day comes I'm quiting video games and focusing on mtg or anime. Same if games go all mobile or digital only.
>>
>>25752742
What is a ARPG?
>>
>>25753698
More than likely it'll be on a grid.
>>
Idk, wtf would it be then?
>>
>>25753945
Action RPG, in which instead of a turn-based battle system, you are able to move around freely and attack
>>
>>25752742
>hating on ARPGs
>not liking the idea of one game being an ARPG

Literal shit taste
>>
>>25752836
Yes, that's exactly the reason it won't be. It also won't be a first person shooter for the same reason! You're not retarded at all!
>>
>>25752742
Why everyone would quiting videogames just for changes it's generes RPG to ARPG? i mean if would work pokken tournament is a fighting theme based game why not doing in the main game? is a bit fresh air i will not disapoint with this changes>>25752836>>25753924 i understand in that but sadly change the concepts means they run out of ideas
>>25752867
unfortunetly all developers we know and love are moving to mobile and Gamefreak are starting as is own. especialy for pokemon needs permition alongside with nintendo.
>>
>>25754827
Because I don't buy pokemon to play a shitty fighting game. I despise fighting games. I would also not play a pokemon arpg. If I want an arpg, I won't play pokemon.

When I play pokemon I want a relaxing turn based strategy jrpg that I can kill time with.

There's a reason why it's the same formula for 20 years. It's not because they run out of ideas, it's because a multi billion dollar company was literally built of those same ideas. And they still work. Clearly that's what people that buy the main games on handhelds expect. And that's why every side game in pokemon's history hasn't sold even close to the handheld main series.
>>
>>25752742
I'm the only one here who would totally buy it, it seems.
However, Game Freak had never disappointed me in dissapointing me, so I don't know.
>>
>>25754827
>i mean if would work pokken tournament is a fighting theme based game why not doing in the main game?
Because it'll lose every aspect people play the main game for and will cut out a significant portion of the pokemon for the same reasons Pokken didn't have all of them.

At the end of the day pokemon is meant to be a turn based RPG and it's one of the things people enjoy about the pokemon series.

>Gamefreak are starting as is own.
No GF pokemon games have gone on mobile anon and they likely never will because of the money they make on handhelds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.