[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /vp/, assuming Pokemon is real, what would your team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (52KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 540x960px
Alright /vp/, assuming Pokemon is real, what would your team be based on the area you live and your other hobbies?
>>
>>25744012
Probably the Buneary or Bunnelby line in some way because of the shit ton of rabbits that are the pest of the neighborhood.
Some fox pokemon so possibly Eevee, Fennekin, Vulpix, etc.
There would be Stunkys around but fuck that shit.
Pachirisu or Emolga.
A snake Pokemon like Ekans or Snivy.
Possibly some Zubat if they are in the area.
And maybe some migratory birds in the warmer months or when they are traveling overhead to other places.
>>
I'm a crazy cat person so probably Meowstic, Espurr, Meowth, or Purrloin. Also Durants and Stantler because Southeast.
>>
Well, I live in a metropolis that is surrounded by snowy mountains, so I guess i would ended up with urban/ice types.

I doubt Snowrunts would be hard to get, so Id have a Froslass which is nice. Making a Glaceon wouldnt be hard either.
So yeah, cute ice types or any kind of mon that lives in mountains.

I dont think hobbies would change.
>>
File: card1.png (24KB, 246x171px) Image search: [Google]
card1.png
24KB, 246x171px
Persian (because it's closest to one of my pets),
Tyrantrum because I was obsessed with dinosaurs as a kid, Tyrunt would probably be my starter.
Dewott/Floatsel because the otter is the regional animal where I live (And samurott is too un-otterlike)
Hitmonchan because I used to box
Murcrow would be the common bird around here.
Basculin would be the common water type
>>
Fletchling
Poocheyana
Zubat
Ekans rare snivy at times
Meowth
and all ghost types because it's the Ghetto and people are always getting murdered
>>
>Pacific Northwest

Pachirisu because squirrels
Murkrow/Honchkrow because crows
Pineco/Forretress and/or Phantump/Trevenant and/or Snover/Abomasnow because evergreen forests
Buizel/Floatzel because lots of lakes
Teddiursa/Ursaring because bears
And then likely a Porygon for interests.
>>
File: 1458893876836.png (247KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458893876836.png
247KB, 539x500px
>>25744012

>Swanna (Live by the water where lots of ducks and swans congregate.)
>Pachirisu (Squirrels are pretty ubiquitous.)
>Sawsbuck (Fair number of deer nearby.)
>Galvantula (Jumping spiders fairly common, that or an Ariados evolved from a Spinarak.)
>Cloyster (Shellfish are what my state is known for.)
>Gengar (There's a graveyard like three blocks from my house.)

Seems about right. Not that bad a party, really.
>>
Meowth, Glameow, Skitty, and Purrloin.

They would be my housecats.
>>
File: Lucuterio.png (925KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lucuterio.png
925KB, 600x600px
>>25744012
> Mfw I live in south america.
Probably composed of Seviper because there's a lot of snakes here and I love them, Joltik because there's an obscene amount of spiders here and a power substation nearby and Chimchar for obvious reasons.
Aggron due to an interest in geology and armored dinosaurs are fucking awesome, Lucario because of furfaggotry and a Kadabra because of my lucid dreaming fuckery.

I'd probably have a lot of other Pokemon, though.
>>
Mightyena
Talonflame
Emolga

Close to Dallas so I'm not in the woods and won't be seeing bears and all kinds of shit.
>>
I always imagined the two puppies my dad got for my sister and I when we were ten as Eevee. He frequently travels to Japan so its not out of the question. Because of this my first mon would be Vaporeon. Although Umbreon is my sister's favorite so maybe I'd have gone with Espeon for flavor.

In the woods behind my house I could probably find Seedot, Taillow and Pineco, in the wintertime some Swinub and Snover. The pond back there would be chock full of Poliwag, Lotad, Wooper and Tympole. I'd likely have built my team mostly out of those.

We've gone on vacation to some interesting places too, I hiked an active volcano in Costa Rica once and I certainly would have taken the opportunity to snatch up a Fire type. Are there any Fire type mons that are canonically found on volcanoes other than Numel?
>>
Generic forest and/or suburban pokes. Not really much to say, really, other than where I grew up, the forest was made solely of pine trees.
>>
File: porysprite.gif (23KB, 41x58px) Image search: [Google]
porysprite.gif
23KB, 41x58px
>>25744907
Only volcano I can really think of is Mt. Chimney in Hoenn (yes, I know, I'm a hoennbaby), so you'd find Torkoal and Slugma too.

As for my team, I suppose I'd have a Purrloin or other catlike pokemon as my starter. Probably a Sawsbuck or Stantler as there are several deer nearby.I'd probably also have a Herdier because of my dog, and since I live in an urban area nowadays because college, perhaps some sort of urban Pokemon like Voltorb. We also took a visit to Texas when I was a kid, so perhaps I'd have a Maractus or Cacturne.

And I'd definitely have a Porygon2 or Porygon-Z hanging around. I'm big into programming and computers, and my laptop is practically glued to my hip. The thing would definitely be my ace.
>>
Houndour (my dog looks kind of like one)
Murkrow (shit ton of crows around where I live)
Pachirisu (I live across from some trees and I see squirrels around them occasionally)
Noivern or Crobat (sometimes see bats around where I live)
Aegislash (I live near a war memorial and across from a church, I guess it has a kind of medieval thing going on, and the ancient warrior thing)
and I don't know a Mareep or something because I live in the country village surrounded by farms and fields with sheep
>>
File: 1451175897596.jpg (74KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451175897596.jpg
74KB, 768x1024px
I work in the aviation industry so probably a team of fox Pokemon. Mainly because those little guys are smart enough to stay off the runway and tend to harass the animals and birds dumb enough to hang around on them. Also any Pokemon that can learn Sunny Day, Flash, and/or Defog.
>>
File: 1447955265464.png (492KB, 644x725px) Image search: [Google]
1447955265464.png
492KB, 644x725px
>Last name is Snow
>Practically obligated to be an ice-type trainer
>mfw
>>
>>25744012
>Politoed
>Swanna
>Golduck
>Farfetch'd
>Gengar
>Bastiodon

I live in York (UK). We have floods, one of the highest waterfowl-human ratios in the world, lots of ghost walks and castles.
>>
>Lillipup or growlithe
Because I have a dog of my own

>Scrafty, Weezing, Gengar, Alakazam, and Magnezone for the rest of my team
I live in the suburbs but spend most my time in urban areas so it definitely fits.
>>
Golurk (Love giant robots)
Aegislash (Also love swords)
Glaceon (Helps during snowy times in Colorado)
Espeon (Reminds me of my uptight pet cat)
Medicham (Excellent workout partner)
Crawdaunt (Always fascinated by underwater life)
Was hard not to base my entire team completely on interests.
>>
>Live inna city
>Work inna clinic
>Hobbies = lockpicking, playing loud electronic music, and bondage

I guess I'd have a Chansey from the clinic, unless I could somehow swing getting a Skorupi as a mascot for acupressure and poison control.

The rest of my team would be Klefki, Loudred, and either Muk, Spinarak, or Sligoo.
>>
File: real life team.png (629KB, 1165x1085px) Image search: [Google]
real life team.png
629KB, 1165x1085px
Alright I'm going to be a colossal faggot and explain each one

Umbreon- Have a dog that I raised throughout childhood, obviously would evolve through friendship and I'm mostly up at night.

Noctowl- Owls are one of my favorite animals and I live near the woods. Also always up at night.

Pumpkaboo- Halloween is my favorite holiday and the only one I go all out for.

Swadloon- Except for school, I'm pretty much a NEET and would just play video games with him all day.

Emboar- My favorite Pokemon, but I actually spent time on a farm. Also would make a good lifting buddy.

Gastrodon- Went to the Caribbean as part of a class once and the sea slugs were consistently my favorite animals I saw despite them being super lame.

Rate me /vp/
>>
>>25744012
I live in Yorkshire in the UK, living right by the penines I'd probably end up with
a Pidgeot,
an Ampharos,
any dog pokemon,
one of the Eevee's due to having a shit tonne of foxes.
And a Chandelure due to being in an English city with plenty of old Victorian buildings.
Happy with that.
>>
>>25748674
the dog would probably be a granbull
>>
>>25748556
umbreon isnt a dog you absolute fucking mong
>>
>>25744012
Muk, Seabass, Magikarp, Deerling, Trevenant/Phantump would be out in the wild, probably also a bunch of Murcrow and Tailow.

I'd have a Houndoom for my dog, I'd probably catch one of those Murcrows, Aggron is just simply heavy metal and my favourite pokemon, probably a Misdreavus because I like annoying people, as Winter is my favourite season an Abomasnow would be pretty cool and I guess since I'm addicted to all kinds of electronic media I'd have a Magneton too.
>>
>>25749070
eevee is, dummy
>>
>>25749195
except no
>>
>>25749300
>Eevee shares traits with foxes, more specifically the fennec fox, dogs and cats.
>>
Philippines here
Live in city but really close to the provinces

>Gyrados since fish are everywhere and there's a river near me
>Charizard since there's lizards in the forest of the provinces
>Metagross since I'm an engineer and steel types are their thing
>Magnezone for the same reasons above
>Vileplume because rafflesia is native here and can be seen in forests
>Gengar since ghosts are a big thing in our culture and not being afraid of the supernatural helps me cath Gatsly
>>
File: itiswhatitis.jpg (28KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
itiswhatitis.jpg
28KB, 400x363px
>>25744012
It's blazing hot in the summer, and freezing cold in the winter. So maybe a couple ice types and a few fire types.

Also, there's mountains fucking everywhere. So, all the rock and ground types.
>>
>>25749440
Flip here as well.

I think flipland's gonna have a lot dark and poison types, especially in metro manila. Places outside of that will probably mostly get grass/poison types.
>>
Muk because I grew up in NJ.
Treecko and Totodile because I currently live in Florida.
Herdier because I had a Yorkie.
Blaziken and Hitmonchan because I really like Muay Thai and boxing.
>>
>South Wales
>Flaffy
>Gogoat
>Herdier
>Klinklang
>Magnezone
>Mega Ampharos
>>
File: alberta.png (14KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
alberta.png
14KB, 245x171px
cool idea OP,
I'm from Alberta in Canada and so I would have a Tauros because cows is a big thing here, Nidorino because of the large amount of rabbits where I live, Shieldion because of all the dinosaur fossils in alberta, Noctowl since we have owls, I had a pet catfish so Whiscash and an Abomosnow because it's Canada.
>>
I live in the desert.
I would still have a team of ghosts.
>>
File: peruvian posting.png (106KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
peruvian posting.png
106KB, 922x882px
>Lima, Llamalandia

>Porygon because of rampant software piracy
>Torchic line because my family used to have farms on the provinces and I'd often take chickens as pets until I moved into an apartment and ran out of space, possibly my starter
>Mincinno because I'm into collecting so I might just go to the mountains to the southeast to catch one to help me keep shit clean
>Haunter because I have always been into paranormal shit and there is a lot of decrepit old places around so I'd look for ghosts whenever possible
>Raticate because the city is fucking filthy on places and I like the line
>Houndoom since there's a lot of strays and I was a pretty edgy kid
>maybe Yanma due to dragonflies being fucking everywhere during summer
>import magic bounce Espeon to fend off stray bullets from thieves and hitmen

I don't go out much, though.
>>
>>25750556
>Raticate
Bet you're voting Fujimori
>>
>>25750602
Raticate is cute.

Eh, there's pretty much no difference at this point. We've been pushed to pick between the daughter of a dictator, a lobbyist, a literal commie, a cool guy with a dead party, and Punished Buffalo, a man without credibility. Keiko's team might fix security, though.
>>
File: 1448464100815.png (90KB, 921x735px) Image search: [Google]
1448464100815.png
90KB, 921x735px
>>25750602
>>25750661
>Peruvian politics
>>
>>25744012
I live in a city with lots of green so Ferrothorn
Theres also quite a few ducks so Swanna
I don`t have many hobbies, been either looking for work or procrastinating with vidya, so Porygon 2 and Z i guess
Although i have recently started working out, it helps with my anger, so i would likely also have Mankey
I also go on drinking binges, Spinda
>Ferrothorn
>Swanna
>Porygon 2
>Porygon Z
>Mankey
>Spinda
Only half of these are useful.
>>
>>25744012
Sawsbuck, smeargle,
>>
>>25753334
>artist in the Midwest
>>
File: RanOutOfAntidotes1HourIn.jpg (24KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
RanOutOfAntidotes1HourIn.jpg
24KB, 184x184px
>>25744012
>Bushwalking
I hope you fucking packed Antidotes.
>Sentret, Doduo, Hoothoot, Bulbasaur, Bellsprout, Foongus, Budew, Weedle, Venonat, Spinarak, Venipede, Nidoran, Wingull, and Helioptile.

>Farming
A handful of breeding for food and a fuckload of pests.
>Miltank, Tauros, Torchic, Tepig, Spoink, Buneary, Bunnelby, Vulpix, Fennekin, Zorua, Ekans, Seviper, and Joltik.

>Cityboying
I hope you like crowds.
>Pidove, Pidgey, Murkrow, Rattata, Grimer, Koffing, Trubbish, and obnoxiously costly Pokemon that could be bought from pet stores.

>Severe mental health issues
Gotta have both the psychic type for telepathy and learn Dream Eater naturally.
>Ralts and Munna.
What the fuck Drowzee letting the fucking team down.

>Eyy Ralts that means Gardevoir that means sexy times
Friendly reminder, Pokephilia would be illegal to fit it's immorality no matter the magnitude of your delusion.
>>
>>25744012
What will happen if I touch that Japanese dog?
>>
>>25755724
Please do not touch

Japanese Dog
>>
>>25755716
>friendly reminder Pokephilia would be illegal

and you think this gives you power over me? or ANYONE else jesus christ i know so many degenerates help
>>
>>25756340
But why?

What will happen if I touch

Japanese Dog
>>
Probably a Helioptile and maybe some Geodude and an Onyx.
Deserts suck.
>>
>>25756555
Actually on second thought there might be Scorupi and Pidove, so there's a few others I guess. Maybe a Solrock for the keks.
>>
I work for a battery company so I'd probably have a bunnelby
>>
>>25744012

I've caught bats, snapping turtles, frogs, birds, mice, mantises, and snakes in my yard before.

So probably just gen 1 starter area Pokemon. Rural New York has a lot of animals. Our most unique animals probably include skunks, woodchucks, raccoons, coyotes, hummingbirds, possums, etc. .
>>
File: 1459267821047.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1459267821047.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>tfw you wouldn't have to pay for electricity, gas or water
>you could fly, ride a pokemon to work, go on water
>tfw you could have sex anytime you want to
>>
>Snover because Canadian
>Corphish/Krabby because maritimes
>Wingull/Pidove/Murkrow because local birds
>Porygon because NEET
>>
>>25744012
>what would your team be based on the area you live and your other hobbies
I live in a suburban setting, so I'd probably have mostly Urban pokemon in my team. I like going outside and enjoying nature, so it wouldn't be completely boring though.

>Gardevoir (Urban)
Its so human-like, it could help around the house like cleaning up, doing chores, etc.
>Porygon 2 (Urban)
I like computers, so Porygon makes sense. I could see it acting like my own personal anti-malware Pokemon.
>Glaceon (Urban)
It's not technically listed as Urban, but I would assume it'd be as such considering every other Eeveelution is considered Urban. Anyways, I'd like Glaceon to hang out with. It could even cool be down during the hot summer months.
>Sceptile (Forest)
He could live in my enormous Garden during the summer and my greenhouse during the winter.
>Talon Flame (no official area)
Falcons live in all sorts of areas. Even large cities where they can roost high up on sky scrapers.
>Garchomp (no official area)
This one I have no real reason to want other than I love sharks, and it can fly at speeds of Mach 1+. Flight is one of my favorite things, so flying around on the back of a flying shark would be the best thing ever.

This is actually pretty close to my in-game team, but it'd also be a pretty practical team for living in an suburban area, with the only exception being Garchomp.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.