[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold up for a second. If the new region is indeed based on Hawaii,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

Hold up for a second. If the new region is indeed based on Hawaii, how big would it be and would it be an archipelago or something? Would it require more surfing than Hoenn?
>>
>>25742804
Geographically it's southern france while thematically it would be hawaii
>>
>>25742815
this makes no sense
>>
>>25742828
GF would mix things
>>
>>25742804
A of lot, surfing.
>>
>>25742839
it still makes no sense
and you know it's not gonna be Southern Kalos
it may be related, we could even have a Johto-Kanto kind of connection, but it's not gonna be Southern Kalos. PokéSpain is a much better guess if you really hope to go back to Kalos.
Then again, why would you go back to that place? The lore isn't bad but as a region it's inferior even to fucking Unova (BW2 Unova, that is)
>>
>>25742853
Okay then
>>
File: Wm3yh.png (188KB, 431x316px) Image search: [Google]
Wm3yh.png
188KB, 431x316px
>>25742861
gen 6.5 fag detected
>>
>>25742866
Faries aint real desu
>>
File: Pokémon_in_Hawaii_.jpg (17KB, 247x115px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_in_Hawaii_.jpg
17KB, 247x115px
>>
>>25742804
>Would it require more surfing than Hoenn?
Not if they're smart and include boat travel
>>
>>25742804
>you can dive
>there are sunken war ships full of pokemon
Pls
PLS
>>
File: Pikachu_in_Hawaii.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_in_Hawaii.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>25742885
I like surfing on my Pokémon.
>>
>>25742893
I like it too and long as the routes are well designed
>>
>>25742885
Boat travel that becomes unavailable once you get surf just like in RSE?

Which kind of sucks because as much as I like the surfing music I like Briney's theme as well and I just can't manage to find the option that doesn't automatically take me to my destination in those games or ORAS.
>>
>>25742866
According to the numbers, it should make impact…
>>
>>25742815
>new gen takes place in a region just south of kalos
>postgame takes place in southern kalos
>you can travel between the two regions using that unused train station in couriway, just like in GSC
>>
>>25742908
I mean, boating as fast travel between the main island, and surfing to reach sub areas
>>
>>25742897
Good to know.
:)
>>
>>25742804
Maybe it's only based on one island. But then what would be the point to base these off Hawaii if that was the case?

Prepare for Hoenn - Now With Even More Surfing edition.
>>
>>25742892
welp, Japan might as well slap their biggest success in WWII in the dirty westerner's faces
>>
>>25742916
they need to keep fast surfing, and give it to more mons than just sharpedo
>>
>>25742815
>Geographically it's southern france

Sorry to spoil things for you but after you become champion in XY you go to southern Kalos, so it's not going to be southern france.

It's going to be based on Hawaii or Spain either, but the UK because that's where the last Assassin's Creed game was based on, the two games have been following each other for a while now. More proof of that can be seen from that woodpecker pokemon and the palm trees and art deco style building that looks like plymouth or torquay.
>>
>>25743055
it's not gonna be the uk
get over it
>>
>>25743077

Sure it's not, Japan will totally want to remind the world about atrocities it commited during WWII with a kids game or base something somewhere only known as a beach holiday destination for the lower social orders... Yeah I can see that happening.
>>
>>25743245
I'm not saying it's gonna be Hawaii.
Spain, Italy, Greece or some Latin America country make way more sense than the UK.
>>
>>25742910
is this a new meme
>>
File: Quill Me.jpg (10KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
Quill Me.jpg
10KB, 217x250px
>>25742927
we've made a mistake.
>>
>>25743288
dubs confirm
>>
>>25742815

i see PokeHawaii beeing located more in the water part of Kalos, kinda like the little island where you start in B2W2, if that's the case
>>
File: malvinas-argentinas.jpg (89KB, 983x667px) Image search: [Google]
malvinas-argentinas.jpg
89KB, 983x667px
>>25742804
>Not based on Malvinas
>>
>>25743305
they're called Falkland Islands
suck it
>>
If Hawaii is the inspiration I wouldn't be at all surprised to see one large island serving as the main "continent" and a mix of medium and small islands around it.

A large bridge between two of the islands. Maybe an underground tunnel system connecting smaller ones. Definitely a few surf routes.

The vehicles in the concept art make me think there might be some boat travel too. It would only be available between the mainland and a select few islands but it could reduce the tentacool encounters in the wild.
>>
File: 1458401993285.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458401993285.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>25743299
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.