[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this bitch I have for my sexual satisfaction comes to me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Hmm....png (278KB, 882x413px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm....png
278KB, 882x413px
So this bitch I have for my sexual satisfaction comes to me and says...

>Hoe: Anon, I know you like pokemon and I wanted to ask you what are crystals for?
>AlphaMe: Dunno Bitch, Pokemon doesn't use crystals
>Hoe: But on the new cellphone pokemon game video that was all over twitter says it uses crystals
>AlphaMe: Bitch WTF are you talkin'bout?
Shows video as I was busy getting them moneys and didn't got a chance to see it
>AlphaMe: Hmmm...
>Hoe: Remember that on the Logos you showed me they had crystals as well...
>AlphaMe just stays staring at both this pictures for a while

Bitch got some talent to spot details...
>>
This was cringy.

Anyways, I just hope those crystals are something like the Red and Blue Orbs in RSE instead of adding a new mechanic.
But knowing GameFreak...
>>
>>25738034
can you please stop being a nigger
>>
File: 474.png (25KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
474.png
25KB, 360x361px
>>
Wow, Anon, you're so cool! Please let me suck your dick while you tell everyone on an anonymous image site how you're totally not a 12 year old who will never see a woman naked.
>>
Gil whatchu doin playn pokemon you know you on a quest for tha holy grale
>>
crystals are going to be like jewels in pokemon shuffle you can buy some with real money to get perks like higher catch rate, rare candies, and other power ups
>>
Talking to your hand and calling it a hoe is not normal OP. Git halp!
>>
Dont talk about your mother like that OP
>>
File: 1458329497958.png (181KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1458329497958.png
181KB, 500x283px
>>25738034
Wow, this was really cringey.
This really sounds like you're overcompensating for having a small dick.

You know you don't have to make up a girlfriend in order to make an observation here, right?
>>
>>25738034

WOW SUN AND MOON ARE KANTO REMAKES CONFIRMED ?

OOOOH THE SHAME ON HAWAI FAGS !!
:(
>>
There's so much wrong on this thread.
>>
We did it, Reddit!
>>
>ha ha I'm just one of the guys making a funny post ha ha
>(d-did I manage to hide my power-level? FFFFFFUUUUU)
>>
>>25738034
Pokemon G-O
GEO
Sun
Moon
>>
>>25738034
they're probably just part of the logo
even if they're not its nothing to do with pokemon fucking GO
>>
>>25743484
Yeah. Just like that silly pointless DNA symbol from XY.
>>
>>25738034
literally a reddit post
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.