[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Pokemon related horror stories >be 12 >have Shiny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1455131901518.png (577KB, 901x889px) Image search: [Google]
1455131901518.png
577KB, 901x889px
ITT Pokemon related horror stories

>be 12
>have Shiny First Edition Charizard card
>brothers douchebag friend steals it
>>
File: 1459061035951.jpg (28KB, 277x274px) Image search: [Google]
1459061035951.jpg
28KB, 277x274px
I was a little dumbass who ran from a shiny Haunter in FR/LG
>>
File: Dawns.png (2MB, 806x952px) Image search: [Google]
Dawns.png
2MB, 806x952px
>Find my first shiny in Emerald, a Poochyena
>The first time I actually trained anything but my starter during the main journey, I loved the thing so much
>One day I try to do the cloning glitch to make a backup of my team, had done it a few times before, so like the dumb little shit I was, I did away with checking the instructions again
>Botch it, entire team deleted, left with a Wurmple and a few HM slaves in the Battle Factory
>Lie down
>Cry
>Eventually restart the game
>A few years pass, decide to play Emerald again
>In the same fucking grass patch, I find another shiny Poochyena
>I am weeping in joy, my old friend has returned
>Torchic used Tackle
>It was a critical hit
>>
hehehe I put that image on vp a couple days ago.

The fire rises.
>>
File: mado.jpg (167KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mado.jpg
167KB, 512x512px
>>25737080
>Hidamari Sketch
>>
>>25737169
lies
>>
>>25737080
there once was a time where anon was a shittickler six year old
it was 2003 and he had sapphire
he couldn't figure out how to get to sootopolis so he started a new game
even though he knew how to dive and did so around mossdeep quite a bit
then one day he read through his prima guide on how to deal with kyogre and interpreted one shot as in that he could only throw one ball in the battle
so then he did and it busted out
the kyogre had to die for this, but anon was a cunty kid with an aneurysm so he saved afterwards
many years later he started another new game and got a mudkip with the same nature as hiz first one without many soft resets
it was a girl but that's ok
later on he found kyogre and with the help of a breloom, a shedinja and a hundred soft resets he caught it
in a dive ball
after trying so long for a good nature and ivs
time had corrupted him to become a smogonfag even though he likes fennekin the best out of the gen 6 starters
his childhood innocence gone for always
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.