[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a dream a few days back >was at an unnamed vidya convention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Dream_Castle.png (101KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Dream_Castle.png
101KB, 300x158px
>had a dream a few days back
>was at an unnamed vidya convention
>suddenly they were showing overworld footage of Pokemon Sun/Moon
>they showed the female PC walking in a white void with a rainbow path
>she was carrying an egg with green and purple spots
>assumed this was just the start of the game
>suddenly they showed a cutscene of a new pokemon
>it was white and looked vaguely like Togepi except with green and purple spots, just like the egg
>I suddenly come to the conclusion that that would be your only starter pokemon, kind of like Eevee in Pokemon XD

Would you honestly be okay with having only one starter in a main series game?
>>
Sure. I usually box most of my starters anyway...
>>
>>25734877

No. It would be boring. And it'll never happen anyway. Starters are important for marketing and merchandising, and Gamefreak isn't about to intentionally reduce their ability to sell games.
>>
Yeah.
Me and my friends always, as kids, made new games and traded at the first pokemon centre to assure all of us had all three starters.
To not have to deal with that to have all the starters? Sweet.
>>
>>25734877
>Would you honestly be okay with having only one starter in a main series game?
Only if it was Eevee, honestly.

Well, then again I really liked Yellow Version, so might be fun.
>>
>>25734941
You never had to deal with that post gen 1
>>
thanks doc
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.