[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 7 >GF introduces un-megas >works like mega evolution,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dissapointed but not suprised.jpg (11KB, 176x235px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed but not suprised.jpg
11KB, 176x235px
>Gen 7
>GF introduces un-megas
>works like mega evolution, but they become cuddly looking and get reduced stats
>yfw un-mega-pichu
>yfw un-mega sawk and throh are the same thing
>yfw un-mega mew sun and un-mega mew moon
>>
>>25731030
>un-mega-pichus stats lower into the negatives
>heals enemies with its attacks off negative spatk
>>
>>25731030
I wish we had baby forms of all pokemon.
>>
File: un-mega larvitar.png (52KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
un-mega larvitar.png
52KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: Un-mega Joltik.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Un-mega Joltik.png
2KB, 200x200px
>>
>>25731030
That sounds legitimately autistic. Are you a babyfur?
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>25731030
>>
Kek'd at this. I still have some hope left that GF hasn't completely abandoned the possibility of new evolutions.
>>
>>25734855
Honestly, if idiots and furfags like OP, >>25731060, and the various crowds of vehement anti-mega evolution-ers are the ones advocating for new evolutions, I would rather we have nothing but mega evolutions from now on. These people cannot, should not be appeased.
>>
>Gen 7
>GF introduces Gigas
>They evolve from megas and are strong as heck but you can only do them once in the whole game
>Gen 8
>GF introduces Ultimates
>They evolve from gigas
>All their attacks are OHKO
>You can only do them once in a single cartridge, not even starting a new game lets you do them again
>Gen 9
>GF introduces Mega Ultimates
>They evolve from Ultimates
>They cannot recieve damage and they kill the opponent's team instantly but the cart explodes killing everyone in the vicinity upon use
>>
>>25734950
>>They cannot recieve damage and they kill the opponent's team instantly but the cart explodes killing everyone in the vicinity upon use
ARCEUS AHKBAR
>>
>un-megas

What purpose would think serve?
>>
>>25731030
>>25734950
>Gen 7
>GF introduces Ultras
>Can evolve 'sideways', meaning they clone themselves into their previous evolutions
>Can use all evolutions in their line, including alternates like Slowbro ultra evolving into Slowpoke and Slowking or Vaporeon ultra evolving into all Eeveelutions and Mega Eevee too
>Charizard, Mewtwo, and a few others get version exclusive Ultra evolutions
>Can use all members of an Ultra evolution at the same time, even when the opponent is using a single pokemon
>Catch is that no Ultra counts in the pokedex
>The pokemon that Ultras dies at the end of battle from being stretched too thin
>If you Ultra too much you begin to start seeing clones of your younger and older selves
>Only other Ultras can see you
>You begin to descend into madness
>You end up confiding in some sociopath who decides to claim he's part of your Ultra family
>Tells you you're in an alternate universe where Z and Delta Emerald never happened because you evolved sideways too many times
>Encourages you to finish the battle
>You kill yourself instead
Post yfw you have some explaining to do to your god
>>
I like cute stuff OP, but that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I don't even think GF would ever consider this even for contests
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.