[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished breeding a decent Mawile and I was thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I just finished breeding a decent Mawile and I was thinking about how to go about on his EVs.
The standard seems to be max Attack/Speed to try to "get there" as fast as possible, but has anyone ever tried max HP/Attack before? Mega Mawile defense is decent, although won't save it from a Close Combat it seems. Still seems like a viable choice since you can hide behind the threat of Sucker Punch.

What about Batom Pass it? Maybe a mix of Attack > HP = Speed and have a Ninjask to Battom Pass it the speed boost might work.

What do you people think?
>>
>>25729675
I think it's an interesting idea, and worth a try.
>>
>>25729675
Not sure what relevant thing Mawile is outsourcing with speed investment outside of Tailwind...
>>
Don't go max speed, the bulk helps it too much eg. surviving Earthquakes from things like Kangaskhan/Garchomp

Also baton pass sucks if used that way, don't bother
>>
>>25729675
>Mega Mawile defense is decent, although won't save it from a Close Combat
IIRC, you can take ONE from Terrakion and kill it with play rough. Max Hp/attack is perfectly viable
>>
>>25729675
>I just finished breeding a decent Mawile
Wow that sounds a little callous, did you even have dinner first?
>>
I won't lie, I'm surprised that you people actually helped me.

>>25729775
>Also baton pass sucks if used that way, don't bother

Right, I'm still new to the game and I'm not sure how to use more complicated teams yet. I thought it was self explanatory how to use BP.

>>25729887
That's surprising. I had some poor luck with EQs and Close Combats so far, but I guess I can blame that on poor allocation of EVs, even though the nature was right.

Thanks people, I think I know what do now.
>>
Depends on the team you're putting it with and what threats you're mainly going against.
I would assume some amount of speed to outspeed some pokemon of a similar speed, and then the rest into HP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.