[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my Sun/Moon anime: >The next pokegirl should be an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 208357.jpg (25KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
208357.jpg
25KB, 520x320px
Rate my Sun/Moon anime:

>The next pokegirl should be an undercover [Team Rocket] agent who falls for the other guy (not ash) and ends up being conflicted but eventually chooses [Team Rocket]
>Meowth learns payday not straight away but in a desperate situation (unknown if he will be able to replicate)
>Jigglypuff returns but instead of a running gag is helping people with sleeping problems in a hospital or some shit
>Team Rocket don't catch native pokemon but steal them from bad trainers.
>Ash is steamrolling everything he encounters and struggles to find a challenge OR he cant beat anything for shit and gets depression
>Pikachu is put in the PC or evolved by accidentally stepping on a thunder-stone
>The dude with the Eevee from the first series with the three Jolt/vap/flareon bros appears after finding out about the Eeveeloution and they have both decided to try and evolve it to that one
>Misty is in the new hawaii doing marine poke-biology for Oak bumps into ash and he falls for her but she is oblivious.
>Jessie and James go back to look for Arbok and Wheezing after hearing of the new megas for them

like and subscribe pls.
>>
I think they should retire Pikachu and I've got a pretty good way it would work:
In the first few episodes Pikachu and Ash get there and battle people and Pikachu gets stomped by basic trainers.
They go to the Pokemon center where an old man sees Pikachu and remarks that Pikachu looks very old. Ash realizes due to its age it can't keep up and it gets all emotional and there'll be tons of flashbacks and shit but in the end Pikachu and Ash mutually agree that his time is over and he goes to live with Prof. Oak with all of Ash's previous Pokemon and everyone cries and shit.
>>
>>25724253
I would literally burst into tears if this happened, such a amazing way to end the pikachu arc.

I love all of ops ideas too, writing team when?
>>
>>25724253

Pikachu will be there as long as there's Pokémon anime. Same with Ash. The ride never ends.
>>
>>25724189
Meowth cannot learn any new moves again after learning to speak, and Misty will never ever return again.

Unrealistic expectations/10, please try again.
>>
>>25724474
>unrealistic
>LITERALLY POKEMON ANIME
>>
>>25724773
Anon is right by going on Pokemon anime canon, though.
>>
>>25724253
Wasn't there a pikachu that lived like for two hundred years in the Orange Islands?
>>
>>25724189
>>The next pokegirl should be an undercover [Team Rocket] agent who falls for the other guy (not ash) and ends up being conflicted but eventually chooses [Team Rocket]

Nope. Everything about your idea is shit.
>>
>>25724253
>Anime dumping Pikachu as long as it continues to exist

Talk about things that will never happen.

At most, they will dump Ash, and focus on a new protagonist who will also have a Pikachu.

They're not dumping the billion-dollar franchise's mascot from its cartoon series.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.