[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /vp/! In light of the recent news of new footage on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: moon.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
Hello /vp/! In light of the recent news of new footage on the horizon, I am excited to release new details on the latest trailer me and my team are working on. I am the official camera man and executive producer for this project we have been cooking up. Lets get started!

>The trailer starts out with a bright, large moon, surrounded by clouds (similar to pic related). Then, a large blue bat-like creature that resembles the Moon logo covers the moon, unleashing its signature cry
>Then it cuts to a hilltop, showing the bright sun, while a Manticore lion resembling the Sun logo, skips across the grass in a majestic fashion.
>These scenes are both in CGI format
>Next, the logos appear in detail, followed by shots of gameplay
>This gameplay indeed shows off the starters, trainers, and a few quick shots of new Pokemon including the wire frame bird, and a rock Tiki looking thing using a fire type attack
>The Grass starter looks like a panda, The Fire type resmebles a rabbit, and the Water type is a baby water buffalo
>The trailer is very similar to the X and Y reveal trailer, though with more detail and flare

Following this new trailer, a whole batch of details will release on the official site with artwork of the legendaries and starters.

Believe me or not, a new trailer is coming and should be expected a little before or after April 3rd. Thank you, and take care!
>>
No thanks
>>
>>25723935
The Moon is clouds
>>
Oh Everybody's got a water buffalo, yours goes fast but mine goes slow
>>
>>25723935
That sounds like a bit much
Cover Legend reveals
Starters
AND 2new Pokemon all in first trailer?
>>
>>25723935
Fine fine I'll bite. Do you have the names for the starters? If you have seen the footage then have you seen the name reveals as well??
>>
>>25724260
Not in the trailer, no. Maybe on the official site once press details are released. TPCi doesn't want to make it seem like Japan has all the info with Corocoro and Pokenchi
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.