[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /vp/, lets hear your character ideas for pokken tournament.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Pokken_Tournament_logo.png (254KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken_Tournament_logo.png
254KB, 640x352px
Ok /vp/, lets hear your character ideas for pokken tournament.

>gallade
dual sword fighter like cervantes with a psycho cut projectile

>golurk
giant mech like sentinel or t-jack, lots of power with rocket punches and jet boosts but an easy target for any attack

>diancie
trapping character that focuses on setups like rocket racoon with access to rock and diamond based ground projectiles

>lickilicky
a bit like rufus and bob with anti air and ranged grabs, also has spinning moves like rollout and gyro ball

>gurdurr
uses his beam for mid and close range attacks as well as some cool looking staff kicks and attack movements similar to impa from hyrule warriors

>hitmontop
eddy gordo with rapid spin

>keldeo
close range fighter that uses his horn and hoof jets to attack, generally weak but shines in burst form becoming twice as powerful with access to more moves

>kangaskhan
rodger jr. that becomes more like ice climbers in burst mode

>meloetta
stance changing character that uses sound and psychic projectiles in aria form, and up close and personal attacks in pirouette form

>bayleef/meganium
defensive character utilizing debuffs and mid and long range attacks like vine whip and razor leaf

>azumarill
power heavy character that focuses on buffs like belly drum, but has the same side effect. also has aqua jet for getting in close and superpower/play rough for high damaging attacks
>>
>>25723821
>tfw no Hitmontop or Lickilicky
>>
Vileplume because he's my favorite
>>
File: conkeldurr does a ballet.jpg (16KB, 504x302px) Image search: [Google]
conkeldurr does a ballet.jpg
16KB, 504x302px
>>25723821
>>gurdurr
>uses his beam for mid and close range attacks as well as some cool looking staff kicks and attack movements similar to impa from hyrule warriors
Why not just go for the Conkeldurr? Imagine as it swings both pillars around, or if it chucks the pillars to stun/pin the opponent from long range

The rest you're suggesting can be done with 1 pillar
>>
>>25723881
i feel like he would be too slow in movement and in attacking, plus a pain to animate and utilize two pillars rather than one faster metal beam.

plus conkeldurr is ugly compared to gurdurr
>>
>Chansey
Bouncy big HP with some Egg Bomb projectiles. Maybe some spinny attacks and some more egg nonsense.

>Diggersby
Wide range ground attacks with some grabs with the ears and stuff.

>Aurorus
Rock projectiles ice projectiles slow movement. Got some thunder attack too. Looks beautiful.

>Floette
Beautiful flower attacks and burst mode turning it into Eternal forme because.
>>
File: conkeldurr come at me bro.png (160KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
conkeldurr come at me bro.png
160KB, 800x534px
>>25723967
>plus conkeldurr is ugly
Yes, and?

They had no problems animating my lumbering buddy Machamp, why should it be any different?
>>
>>25723821
>Golem
Uses defense curl similar to Gardevoir's calm mind and can do moves out of it like rock blast (projectile), or roll out (counter move to get tgrough projectiles)
can use smack down as an anti air move

either his regular grab or command grab can speed debuff with rock tomb
and he can use sandstorm that gives him a defense buff whike doing weak damage over time on enemies near by

>Samurott
a power character that can use waterfall as an anti-air
Can use Razor shell, X-scissor, and slash as moves
scald as a projectile during field phase
aqua jet can be used in the air to get past projectiles
and his Burst attack is retaliate that has him use and Iado style slash with the japanse paper door animation from the mainline games Retaliate
and his counter attack is revenge
>>
There were a ton of gen 5 pokemon that I feel would fit amazingly into Pokken, namely Haxorus Darmanitan Hydreigon Samurott Emboar maybe Elektross Maybe Galvantula and Zebstrika, Beartic Heatmor. List just goes on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.