[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/ I'm having a hard time getting the MissingNo glitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20160326_111329.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160326_111329.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Hey /vp/ I'm having a hard time getting the MissingNo glitch to work on VC Red. I've done everything right. I did the tutorial, and made Rare Candy my sixth item. The only glitch Pokemon I encounter is M though and he only duplicated my items the first time.

Did I fuck up by giving my trainer too short a name or something?
>>
You have to go back to Viridian and run through the Old Man's "how to catch a Pokemon" shtick each time after you encounter Missingno because it resets.
>>
>>25722025
I've been doing that. M is the only glitch I encounter and he no longer duplicates anything. He only gave me like 20 rare candies that first time too.
>>
Are you down to single digits?
Save your game and see if you go from 01 to 00 to 99 instead of it disappearing from inventory. Sometimes the counter gets messed up.
>>
Not OP but I also have a weird problem. The old man in Viridian who teaches you to catch pokemon just fuckin disappeared for me. Like he's nowhere to be found at all. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>25722237
He died.
>>
File: 20160326_115711.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160326_115711.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>25722217
Shit yeah that's it! Thanks, man! I owe you some green and tug.
>>
>>25721909
>using gamebreaking glitches
>ever

get gud
>>
>>25722276
No worries. It's not infinite though. The next time you get to single digits go see the old man and do the surf thing to restock.
>>
>>25722583
>needing to git gud in the easiest pokemon game
>>
>>25722204
M is Missingno. There are just two versions of it based on what you name your character.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.