[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically >Hawaii or S Kalos >Gen 6.5 or 7 >Likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: but how wild is he.png (129KB, 294x317px) Image search: [Google]
but how wild is he.png
129KB, 294x317px
So basically
>Hawaii or S Kalos
>Gen 6.5 or 7
>Likely pokemon-human fusion
This is going to be interesting.
>>
>>25718195

You fucking fags, it's going to be a redux Orange Islands, not S. Kalos
>>
>>25718195
All extremely loose speculation.
>>
It's going to be slightly expanded Kalos with a sevii islands postgame area based on french polynesia
>>
>>25718195
>pokemon-human fusion
How is this likely exactly?
>>
>>25718591
They are probably basing it on Ash-ninja from the anime
>>
File: 1455659315088.png (80KB, 681x624px) Image search: [Google]
1455659315088.png
80KB, 681x624px
>>25718195
>Implying people don`t say fusion is likely literally every time a new game comes out
>>
>>25718596
But that isn't even a fusion, I don't get why people think it's likely.
Plus a trainer beating the shit out of other people's/wild Pokemon, regardless of whether it's a fusion or not, is too violent and outlandish for Pokemon so actual fusion wouldn't happen unless literally every trainer could do it and wild encounters didn't allow it.
>>
>>25718591
>Ash greninja
>The diamonds in the SM logos look like burst gems, items used in pokemon burst to merge humans and pokemon
>Pokken gives you an item powered by stone that lets you synergize with your pokemon, giving you direct control and sight with them
>Ash shown to have a new item rumored to use the same tech

I still think it's not likely, but there is some compelling evidence.
>>
File: bursttwit.png (278KB, 650x391px) Image search: [Google]
bursttwit.png
278KB, 650x391px
>>25718591
The fusion meme comes from the crystals in the sun/moon logos looking kind of similar to the burst hearts from that one manga.
The burst heart has more sides than the sumo crystals do though.
>>
>>25718609
>Too violent and outlandish
Dude, pokemon origins literally shown pokemon battles to be akin to dogfights.
Also pokken/safari zone/the anime has humans fighting pokemon all the time.
>>
>>25718631
Ashninja isn't even a fusion though. It's just Greninja taking on Ash's traits and gaining a power up akin to mega evolution, hardly something dramatic enough to be called a fusion.
>>25718644
Origins was also not the games, and Masuda loves to keep everything simple, peaceful and peachy for the babbies.
I doubt he'd be letting any Pokemon games he's overseeing have trainers wearing their Pokemon and beating up innocent Magikarps when he could be writing lyrics for the next Kiseki
>>
>>25718676
i seriously doubt the whole fusion thing, specially because that would mean that a lot of pokemon will have to get a lot of different designs to match their trainers personality or some crap and that is just something too complicated and boring
>>
>>25718706
I think it's stupid, why waste time on "fusions" when a Pokemon can just be given a Mega?
Plus it would look unnatural, what if my character is wearing green, pink and black clothes? Why would I want those colours on my Pokemon unless they Pokemon already has said colours. It would just look unnatural and clash with their design.
>>
>>25718609
>too outlandish for pokemon

But not for gen 1?
>>
>>25718736
I meant trainers fused with their Pokemon and beating the shit out of other, normal Pokemon was violent and outlandish.
Besides Bill is a straight up Pokemon, not some weird Pokemon-Human hybrid that wants to destroy your team.
And honestly, Gen 1 did a lot of thinks that, by today's standards, would break the mould of Pokemon. Nowadays we never have gambling, real life animals or locations referenced the way they were back in the day. Nor will you hear about how Team Flare killed a Hawlucha on their way to Geosenge.
>>
>>25718749
was a straight up Pokemon*
until he was turned to normal anyway. I doubt he even had any attacks other than struggle the nerd
>>
File: blue.jpg (226KB, 891x620px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
226KB, 891x620px
>pokemon-human fusion
YESSSS I WANT MONSTER-BOYS
>>
I just came here because of the very good OP post and haven't read the thread.
Good picture choice OP, I like it .
>>
>>25718195
>>Likely pokemon-human fusion
This is never going to happen due to the work they would have to do with the models especially if they have customization.
>>
Hawaii
No

Get cancer you burst loving 6.5 faggots.
>>
File: sunmoon region.png (519KB, 715x452px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon region.png
519KB, 715x452px
I made a poll for you guys

http://strawpoll.me/7190942

Let's see what the majority thinks
>>
File: mamp4.png (257KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
mamp4.png
257KB, 500x250px
>>25721228
I think it will take place in Italy. Just because I am still hoping for a Mario, Pokemon crossover.
>>
File: 1442073232352.jpg (1MB, 1479x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442073232352.jpg
1MB, 1479x1000px
>>25721228
hawaii is kawaii
>>
>>25718643
Something relevant is that the diamond in the Sun logo, has the color from Moon
while the diamond in the Moon logo, has the color from Sun
What could it mean?
>>
>>25721228
>not both Southern Kalos and Hawaii
Remake the poll, you meme.
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>Likely pokemon-human fusion
>Still believing this will happen in the games
>>
>>25721228
>Hawaii clearly winning
considering how little we have to go by, that theory seems to be a bit more popular than i thought
>>
>>25718195
>gen 6.5 or 7
>not gen -8.43

christ you guys are delusionsal
>>
>>25724316
>not -1/12

anon pls
>>
does anyone actually believe in pokefusion?
>>
>>25726457
Unless it's Kyurem, there's nothing I really believe is gonna have gameplay changes if you are on about the Ash-Greninja. If you're on about Verlishit's theory that takes Pokken, Ash-Greninja and the things from a manga as signs of "hey fusion is gonna be in s/m" then I don't know what to tell you
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.