[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming Pokemon GO's regional exclusive system is good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (107KB, 453x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 453x529px
Assuming Pokemon GO's regional exclusive system is good, what kind of unique Pokemon do y'all expect to see in y'all's area?
I live in Texas so I'm hoping to get ones like Tauros, Sandshrew, Ekans, Maractus ect.
>>
>>25716099
>Mexico City
Lots of Koffing, Grimer, and Trubbish with the occasional depressed Hawlucha.
>>
File: 46582995_p0.png (186KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
46582995_p0.png
186KB, 900x1050px
I live near M&M Mars headquarters.

I'd like to see Swirlix or Slurpuff nearby, searching for sweets.
>>
I live in Florida, so probably a lot of Swamp Pokemon, hoping that Feraligatr can be found here when/if they add Johto Pokemon
>>
>>25716146
Don't forget Ludicolo.
>>
>>25716199
That's more of an Acapulco pokemon.
>>
South America will get wild Mew.
>>
>>25716284
And lots of fucking pidgeys.
>>
New mexico, so whatever the tumbleweed pokemon is.

Or that cactus fucker.
>>
im in chicago and if there arent meowth and/or purrloin im gonna shit.
>>
I live in a big retirement area, so I imagine it'll be nothing but Yamasks.
>>
They had better divide up Michigan into Upper and Lower Peninsulas. I'm definitely not buying if my superior peninsula is lumped in with Detroit. No trolls allowed!
>>
>>25716184
similar situation in louisiana, prolly get lots of stuff likeWhiscash, Corpish, and Zigzagoons.

At least if it's not only gen 1 stuff that is, otherwise I'm kinda fucked
>>
isn't it only first gen pokemon o.o?
which kinda sucks but who knows it could get updates
as for where i am
the armpit of oklahoma i expect rattata,pikachu,beedrills, etc. basically starter route mons :/
>>
>>25716099
>Assuming Pokemon GO
stopped reading right there
>>
Bouffalant, zubat, and flocks of Smeargle.
>>
Arizona so hopefully Cacnea/Cacturne, Maractus, other cool desert shit
>>
>>25716388
Kek
>>
>>25716267
U literally wot m8?
Ludicolo isn't a coconut tree, is akin to lilypads.
Like those on Xochimilco
>>
Colorado is probably going to be home to a shitload of ice pokemon.
>>
>>25716184
>when/if they add Johto Pokemon
>implying they would only do Gen 1
Sure, it's all we've seen, but can you even imagine trying to make areas diverse with 151 (5 of which being legendary) pokemon?

As strange as it is that they only showed gen 1 pokemon, I really don't believe they would only include the first generation of pokemon. Even normies/casuals/genwunners would get bored of only seeing the same 5 or 6 pokemon in their town.
>>
File: araucaria.jpg (303KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
araucaria.jpg
303KB, 1024x768px
>South Brazil
>ParanĂ¡

Those trees are really popular here, what pokemon would there be? I have no idea.
>>
>NYC
Pidove, Koffing, and Trubbish.
>>
>>25716099

I'm around steel/oil production so my area should get some rare steel and poison type Pokemon. I'm expecting it will be more generic rural Pokemon though.
>>
>>25716099
I would probably get lots of flying types, with the occasional Cottonee or Sneasel.
>>
>>25716099
>Chicago
Any Pokemon that kills other Pokemon.
>>
>>25716326
Chicago fag here
Why cats. There's no correlation.
>>
>>25716099
New Jersey?

Well;

>Trubbish
>Scraggy and Scrafty
>Loudred
>Grimer in the water
>Shit ton 'a Pidove
>>
File: 319Sharpedo.png (609KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
319Sharpedo.png
609KB, 1280x1280px
>>25716099
I live by the ocean
I'm hoping to bag a tentacruel and/or a sharpedo, two of my fav waters
>>
File: 1434143781174.gif (2MB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
1434143781174.gif
2MB, 460x304px
The main screen and such, or at least the leaked and shown screens looks promising I guess. The idea of catching multiples to evolve is odd, I'm curious if this means we can't have more than 1 of each evolutionary line on our team.
Or if you wanted say two wartortles you need to catch 2 squirtles, then idk...5 more for each of them.
I want to be excited, i really do. But shit it's still such a gray area+the MOBILE GAME fear.

Also I'm hoping Minnesota will have Tevnant or something. Kind of thinking Espur will be a Twin Cities exclusive alongside Plusle and minun but I guess we'll see.
>>
File: Glaceon.png (28KB, 987x761px) Image search: [Google]
Glaceon.png
28KB, 987x761px
>>25716436
On a side note, is Glaceon more likely to be in Antarctica or Colorado?
>>
File: 1423879925173.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423879925173.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>South Florida
Marshtomp, Feraligatr line

>>25716308
Pidoves in Peru, until they're eaten of course.
>>
>>25716761
its a crap shoot, ice rocks are both in mountains and tundras in the pokeverse
>>
>>25716761
Glaceon in Antarctica, Leafeon in Colorado
>>
>>25716099
in alberta so tauros, milktank, some kinda shithawk
>>
south east michigan, along the rivers and lake huron, so got forest, farmlands and water. Probably the deer pokemon, vulpix, mice/squirrel mons, birds.

im surrounded by farmland, maybe some miltanks, the duck pokemons, ponytas/rapidash. In reality it's all very tame shit, unless there is a super rare chance of a bear mon, but those don't come to SE michigan, they are farther up, at least for the most part.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.