[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just started playing pokemon x and was wondering wat some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160325_160047174_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_160047174_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
So i just started playing pokemon x and was wondering wat some good pokemon are to add to my team
>>
Replace Frogadier (one of the worst non-HA starters) for Starmie
Replace Lucario for Pangoro
>>
>>25709006
I thought that greninja was one of the best starters? And what about floette i never use it and want to replace it. Is ampharos good?
>>
>>25709029
Floette's evo has pretty good bulk and its line is a good introduction to the Fairy-type if you'd like to get familiarized with it.
It also learns a lot of Graa moves without having the many Grass weaknesses.
>>
File: not bad.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
not bad.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
good team
>>
Pangoro is a nice gen 6 dude =)
>>
im thinking of getting maybe a sableye, garchomp, or ampharos
>>
>>25709334
>>25709006
why is pangoro so good? how is he better than lucario?
i dont think hes better than lucario with mega evolution
>>
>>25709392
the game is easy as shit. Why do you need the "best" pokemon?
>>
>>25710426
i know its fucking easy i have zero problems with any of the battles i just want to make a fun team i like strong pokemon
>>
>>25710452
any pokemon can be strong if you know how to use it right
>>
>>25710426
The game is easy yes. But it's his first run so let him enjoy his overpowered Mega-Lucario. I did it to and it was quite funny to wreck whole teams.
>>
Get rid of the mememon and Ivysaur. Use only Gen 6 PKMN.
>>
>>25708986
I would replace Tyrunt with Honedge seeing as Aegislash is one of the best Pokemon in that game. Replace Ivysaur with Skiddo/Gogoat, Lucario with Pancham/Pangoro and Frogadier with Skrelp/Dragalge but if you can't trade those over, Clauncher/Clawitzer or Staryu/Starmie will suffice.
>>
>>25708986
My advice anon.

Use ur bro team of cool pokemon u like.
I tried to make a team from in game mon i liked, but found myself swapping out half of my team for different mons around gym 7-8 and after.

Just use gts to use ur favorite ones or ones youve always wanted to have an adventure with.

People are right honestly, the game is super fucking easy.. Dont overthink it anon.
>>
>>25709029
Greninja's good because of protean. If it doesn't have protean it might as well be dead
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (23KB, 288x395px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
23KB, 288x395px
What are the best new generation pokemon that u can catch and are not legendary?

Also is sableye any good i just caught him but when i looked at his stats i saw it was only 380 and only 480 with mega evolution
>>
>>25710552
False. Don't get rid of Ivysaur
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.