[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing through any of the Johto games >"Hey, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 177Natu.png (818KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
177Natu.png
818KB, 1280x1280px
>Playing through any of the Johto games
>"Hey, I've never used a Natu before, let's catch one!"
>Quickly realize that it doesn't get any attacking moves until extremely late and relies on TMs to even attack outside of Night Shade on lower level ones

Why couldn't it have learned Confusion at the very least? Missed potential thread.
>>
I got Gold version over the summer and a GBC, replaced the battery, and set about on a run where I promised myself to;
A) Only use Gen II Pokemon
B) Only use Pokemon I'd never used before, ever
C) Switch out 3/6 of my team when I reached Kanto.

This meant I needed 9 Gen II Pokemon I'd never used before, which left me with mostly shitters. Natu was no exception.

What I will say is that once I struggled my team up to the later levels, while most of the shitters remained useless, Xatu has become my MVP, and my absolute nigger.

If you want to talk missed potential, let's talk about Mantine, who turned out to be borderline unusable and can only ever learn one useful move; HM03.
>>
>>25705411
>If you want to talk missed potential, let's talk about Mantine, who turned out to be borderline unusable and can only ever learn one useful move; HM03.
I think their goal was making it a counterpart to Skarmory with a sky high SDEF instead of a high DEF. They might have succeeded too if it weren't for that pesky x4 weakness.
>>
Xatu's only niche for me was with hatching in Gen 3 since flying flying to the frontier to check out IVs before TPing back to Mauville was slightly more convenient than flying both ways.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.