[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy, So if you're an old fart like me and haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Howdy,
So if you're an old fart like me and haven't played Pokemon since yellow came out, and decided to give one of the newer versions a go, what are the chances I could ever 'Catch Em all', would I have to invest in several different generations? or does the fact I've missed 20 years of distribution events made the task of completing the pokedex impossible?
>>
It's piss easy in gen 6 if you have enough time.
>>
>>25704726
>Howdy,
>>
>>25704752
This. You can catch them all in gen 6, no transferring from older gens needed.
>>
>>25704726
>I've missed 20 years of distribution events made the task of completing the pokedex impossible?

You're just in time. They're doing monthly distributions of the usually-impossible Pokemon to celebrate the 20th anniversary. You missed Mew, and I think today may be the last day for Celebi, but you'll be able to get all of the others.

Everything else you can get through a combination of XY, ORAS, and a bit of trading.
>>
You can get everything except event Pokemon between X,Y,OR,AS. Event Pokemon being.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Event_Pok%C3%A9mon

They are giving away each of these thoughout the year although Mew and Celebi are done with.
>>
>>25704770
>>25704790
Cheers.
I'm going to be on crutches the next few months, it's as good an excuse as any to have a nostalgia trip.
>>
>>25704832

Enjoy. They're fun games.
>>
I've caught every Pokemon you can catch in the games. I'm currently waiting on some distribution events for the 7 or so "uncatchables" I'm missing. I started this in Gen 4 and it took me a good 200 hours of ORAS game play to get where I am now. I have a living dex and while it might seem stupid or purely a waste of time to some people, I can't help but feel this immense feeling of pride when I look at all of my little friends. I cannot wait until I finally catch them all (well, at least until they release 100 more of the fucking things). Good luck broseph, you'll need it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.