[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unovabortions have to demonize everyone who doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (26KB, 290x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 290x342px
>unovabortions have to demonize everyone who doesn't share their opinions because they're that insecure
>>
>caring about other people's opinions

They're just video games anon
>>
File: 1458160600613.jpg (151KB, 606x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1458160600613.jpg
151KB, 606x1174px
>>25698241
>Genwar thread No. Nth: Omega Super Totally Not the End Version Supreme.
>>
>OP feels the need to make a thread just to perpetuate the pointless genwar shitflinging.

Fellate a gun. Literally every single generation has had its good points and its bad points.
>>
>>25698241
>implying the same can't be said for literally every gen
>implying you don't do the same thing when people criticize your favorite gen

>>25698273
/thread
>>
>>25698241
>unovabortions

I like the Unovawunner term better.

BTW, All current regions suck.
>>
>>25698241
Kantowunners
Johtowunners
Hoennwunners
Sinnohwunners
Unovawunners
Kaloswunners.

They're all suck.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 606x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 606x601px
>>25698268
>Tfw people save your reaction images
I had no idea who much these two would fucking explode, it makes me feel good inside.
>>
File: 1457994845842.png (92KB, 179x217px) Image search: [Google]
1457994845842.png
92KB, 179x217px
>there are people that have a massive hateboner for a certain gen
>this is mostly influenced by people liking said gen
>a Pokemon fan that gets mad at people for liking Pokemon
This fanbase is so autistic, its unreal. I left for a while after the X/Y hyped died down and just came back recently. I forgot how bad it was.
>>
>>25698241

>gets pissed off in an internet argument
>has to make a thread about it

fuck off. People who like B/W have every right to defend their opinions.
>>
>>25698241
>hating a gen so much you have to create a thread about it
you're just as bad as the people you mock
>>
>>25698328
>people who like B/W have every right to defend their opinions
Yes aside from their opinion that gen 5 is the most superior and everyone else is wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 209x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 209x268px
>>25698241
That's because Gen 5 is the worst generation (objectively.) people know in their hearts that liking ice cream Pokémon and garbage Pokémon is dumb as fuck, so they try to pick apart old school designs and games by any means necessary. People like this are the ones who truly need to put a loaded gun into their mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
I've said in the past that I had a hard time playing Black, but I'm giving it a third shot. I picked Oshawott this time, I named him ClamRocker
I haven't caught any other pokémon yet, she said what if he gets lonely??? This bitch becomes next professor?
>>
>>25699104
Come on anon, of all the arguements against gen 5, you use the ice cream and garbage meme? It's almost as if you like ruining our credibility.
>>
>>25698317
>this is mostly caused by others telling everyone they have to like said gen
>>
Are Unovabortions even old enough to use the internet yet?
>>
>>25698317
I was about to say that it's not that bad outside of /vp/, but then I remembered that the shitflinging is literally everywhere
>>
>>25698241
Obvious genwunner trying to get attention
>>
File: RosaHasToReadThisBullshitAgain.png (90KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
RosaHasToReadThisBullshitAgain.png
90KB, 254x254px
>Eurofags are STILL butthurt that a PokeAmerican is Champion of the entire fucking world
>>
>>25700167
A genwunners would never start with a torchic image. After all, Torchic is Digimon shit, not a real Pokemon, because it's not part of the original 150.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 960x864px
>>25700180
>trying to derail the topic with an irrelevant point
>character isn't even "pokéamerican"
>>
>>25700271
Look at him.

Look how mad he is.
>>
>couldn't even make a general statement about gen 1 being worth playing if you like old school RPGs, with no mention whatsoever of modern pokemon games, without some faggot butting in and assuming I was speaking ill of modern games

I like all the generations to a degree, but modern fans need to stop being so damn defensive.
>>
>>25700167
>everyone that dislikes gen 5 is a genwunner

unovabortions, everyone
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.