[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /vp/ I have something to say. Pokken is a great game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: badplayers.png (182KB, 765x455px) Image search: [Google]
badplayers.png
182KB, 765x455px
Hello, /vp/ I have something to say.

Pokken is a great game, filled with plenty of depth and much love and care put into most of its fighters. I say MOST because of one huge problem, namely Suicune being a low-skill, spammy piece of trash that attracts and caters to the absolute lowest echelon of fighter.

Now, I know what you're problably thinking
>git gud
>lmao he's just buttblasted because he got his anus stretched by a Suicune
in which case all of you would be wrong. The first couple of times I faced Suicunes I dominated them thoroughly, but not after a prolonged and intensely unfun match. It didn't take me long to decide that I would immediately disconnect from any Suicune player that I came across online.

No, I don't care about penalties. As far as I'm concerned, your match against me was predetermined. Disconnecting doesn't mean that I lost, nor does it mean that my opponent won. How can a match have a result that if it never happened? I consider it my win and ignore what happens to my ranking and I urge you all to do the same. Refuse to give Suicuneshitters the satisfaction of exploiting such a lazily made character and move on. Eventually, Nintendo will see the metrics and realize their mistake. I'm not saying this to be butthurt, I just genuinely want them to address the problems with this fighter. It'll all be in the metrics. You can't argue with numbers.

tl;dr Suicune is awful in Pokken and you should refuse to fight against it
>>
My roommate plays as Suicune and doesn't just spam attacks, and he's better than most people I come across online with it.

I see no problem with it. If anything is an issue, it's Chandelure. And even that's predictable enough if the person isn't good.
>>
That's weird because all the character rankings I've seen prior to this have consistently placed Suicune near the bottom.
>>
>>25683535
Learn how to counter cancel and stop playing Machamp
>>
File: 1457740065282.png (910KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
1457740065282.png
910KB, 800x659px
>got pokken today
>fucking around online because why not
>come across a suicune
>they do one move
>half my fucking health is gone
>>
You remind me of this guy
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-247965078
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 386x386px
>>25684256
They're all kind of retarded, just put the timer on and get another battle. What was the point of even engaging that loser in the first place
>>
>if i tell them they can't tell me to 'get good' that makes me right
i main charizard (a pretty shitty character) and still have an easy time beating suicune. you have to be retarded not to understand its attack patterns, they're so easy to break down and punish the shit out of. go bait somewhere else nigger
>>
>>25683535
of course you dont have not lost while disconnecting.
As a german: we never beat the french in the war. They just surrendered and we called it a tie.

Sounds like "suicune ruined my 100% win rate after 10 games! Cheat! Hax!"
Pro tip:
Learn to play and/or stop beeing 12.
>>
>>25683535
pokken pasta already?
>>
>>25683535

git gud you dumbfaggot.

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PVP BASED GAME HAS A PUBSTOMPER. That doesn't mean that said Pubstomping weapon/character should be nerfed. All it means is that you need to acquire skill, becuase once you do, you'll realize Suicune isn't really that big of a deal.
>>
>>25686487
How is Charizard a pretty shitty character?
>>
File: level 3.png (159KB, 292x254px) Image search: [Google]
level 3.png
159KB, 292x254px
>>25683535
>Losing to the pubstomper
I bet you normal block my drills too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.