[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently hatching eggs for a shiny Heracross since it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 27

File: 214_Heracross_Shiny.png (524KB, 905x919px) Image search: [Google]
214_Heracross_Shiny.png
524KB, 905x919px
Currently hatching eggs for a shiny Heracross since it's my bro. Currently 240 eggs in.

Any good shiny Pokemon stories?
>>
>>25679888
My brother and I would always try to find a Gameshark code that made shinies appear in R/S. None of them seemed to work.
We tried one we hadn't seen before, and immediately found a shiny Tentacool.
>"wow, this code works!"
>"let's leave this tentacool and find something better"
the code didn't actually work
>>
I actually have a shiny heracross if youd like to shiny trade
>>
>>25679888
One of my friends was trying to hatch a shiny Goomy. When he hit about 3 boxes without a shiny I started doing the same as a joke to see if I could Goomy before him. It took 6 eggs. He never got Goomy.
>>
>>25679888
I found my first shiny in the wild in HGSS (back when that was a 1 in 8200 chance or whatever). It was a graveler.

It pains me to say what happened. I'm sure you all know what occurred.

Fast forward a couple years later, and I found a shiny zigzagoon literally 30 minutes into ORAS.
>>
>Look through Pokedex
>Get to Basculin
>Shiny seen: 1
>I don't remember finding a shiny one
>I must have run or knocked it out without noticing
>>
>Consider getting Black 2
>Find out about the Shiny Charm
>Find out Latias, my favorite Pokemon, is in White 2
>Get White 2
>Complete Pokedex
>Soft reset for Latias
>Find a shiny
>Fight it with Absol, so its only damaging attack, Psychic, doesn't do anything
>Paralyze with thunder wave
>False swipe until 1HP
>Catch with a Luxury ball
Classy as hell.
>>
I ended up getting 2 shiny Zoruas before i got a perfect one. It took less than 100 eggs.
>>
>>25679888
>found a shiny Ratatata
>it was female
>let it go

I don't like training female Pokemon
>>
A shiny Treecko hatched prematurely while I was still breeding for egg moves to get ready for the actual hunt. Wasn't even due to Masuda since both parents were English. Worst IVs I've ever seen, but I did save him for my AS run when it came out. I lost that copy so now I'm here breeding for a new and better one
>>
File: 1334700534392.gif (828KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1334700534392.gif
828KB, 200x189px
>>25680239
And this is the post that makes me the most angry today
>>
>>25680269
It's funny, because before hand I was thinking about shiny and using a Ratatata. If it was male, I'd made it my bro for sure
>>
The reason why mareep is /shw/'s mascot

>Took 1,703 eggs
>5 IV
>Missing IV was Spc. Att
>Not a funny story
>Just can't get over it

Fuckn hate my life
>>
Got a shiny noibat with 5 perfect stats on my first batch of eggs

Mfw no perfect special attack
>>
>>25679888
Soft resetting for a shiny Eevee from Bill in Heartgold.

Not sure if it's worth my patience though. Got a female with brave nature and good perseverance, which is pretty much close to what I want for an Umbreon.

Keep this one or keep resetting lads?
>>
>>25680357
Mareep is /shw/'s mascot because of that one Anon who found multiple shiny mareeps in a horde
>>
>>25679888
Found a shiny Ratata in HG.
Named it Killer.
Transfer it to next gen.
Killer is a censored word.
It is now named Ratata and I can't change it.

Goddammit, fucking censorship!
>>
I hatched a shiny Chespin on the 31st egg! I'm still trying to hatch a shiny Fennekin 10 boxes later though...
>>
>3am
>just about to go to sleep
>might as well catch regirock since i beat ORAS a couple hours earlier
>save, go into battle
>forgot i wanted to try and use a quick ball in the minor chance it works
>reset and try again
>flip into full autist mode at the shiny regirock before me, wondering if i should master ball or weaken it.
i ended up using a timer ball[/spoiler.]
>>
>>25680264
>Not catching it and naming it Bubonica
>>
Only took me 4 or 5 boxes to MM a shiny Mudkip in X/Y. This is pretty good for me since every other Shiny I've MM'd for has took 50+ boxes.
>>
File: 250px-322Numel.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-322Numel.png
55KB, 250x250px
I was hatching for random shinies. I was breeding a Camerupt and Sylveon using the "Masuda Method." I heard it was easy that way so then on my 2ND EGG, I got a shiny Numel...

I won the lottery that day

And a car...
And got a Jirachi in Wonder Trade....
>>
I used the chain method in ORAS. First Skarmory in the chain was shiny.
>>
>>25679888
I was breeding my poke bro growlithe in X when it came out. I wasn't even a box in when I hatched a shiny. It was adamant with 5 perfect IVs except for Special attack but the ability was flash fire...

I decided to breed another to get that intimidate and not even half a box later it popped out. Only 4 Ivs though.

I'm guessing having the shiny charm+foreign pokes helped
>>
>>25680357
I know these pains. I wonder trade a lot of Mareep but I believe I am about 400 eggs in, with shiny charm.
>>
so i want to do the masuda method
i have a japanese spheal, do i just breed it with an english one for the full benefit or is there another step
>>
I managed to hatch a shiny Honchkrow when I bred it with a Ditto

I also got a shiny Togepi from the NPC in Lavaridge Town
>>
File: why.png (77KB, 353x322px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
77KB, 353x322px
> I've seen 9 random shiny Pokemon in my life
> 8 of those 9 were shiny Pinsir
> Pinsir is one of my most hated Pokemon
why
>>
>>25679888
Wait wait wait wait wait anon, wait. It's pink. Do you really want to do this to your bro?
>>
>>
>>25681773
Not OP, but what's wrong with Pink?
>>
>>25679888
i was trying to get a shiny Heracross (my favorite pokemon) and was pokemon radar chaining to try and get one, on the 2nd or 3rd chain turned out to be shiny go figure, i almost dropped my game from the shock
>>
>>25681233
I sorta know this feel, anon.

I hatched a shiny chespin after a few boxes. But i've hatched thousands of venipedes and no shiny yet :( I'm also working on skiddo, then I'mma work on a heracross. And then many more too! Good luck 2 u
>>
>>25681233
10 boxes are kinda normal though, I hatched a Torchic after 12 or 13 I think

>>25681792
It's kinda way to flashy also it's girly which would obviously be ok if it's female but kinda gay if it's male
>>
Once I got a fennekin (fire starter, 6th gen. I don't remember its English name lol) via wonder trade. It had the hidden ability, some decent egg moves and penta perf IV's (attack missing if I remember right). So I decided to put it together with a breeding ditto in the day care. Never really wanted to breed this pokemon but that was a good chance to get a perf baby real quick. So yea, I got the first egg and I hatched a shiny out of this. The first fucking egg. That was really cool.
>>
>>25681839
>male
>straight
>unironically consider pink to be my favourite color

Used to be seen as a more male color back in the day though but you likely knew that already.
>>
>>25680239
Same thing happened to me, found a shiny female spearow and boxed it forever
>>
File: IMG_20160321_161538.jpg (328KB, 1116x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_161538.jpg
328KB, 1116x628px
Last Sunday, I hatched a shiny Shinx on the 3rd egg. I was just breeding a couple of Dream Ball pokemon to trade on WFG.
>>
>>25682139
Was gonna say that but lacked the balls/spine to do so, thank you based anon. I blame Hitler for the Pink = Gay mentality.
>>
>ask bf to breed me a tympole
>he gets one egg and starts hatching
>it's a shiny
>i don't get tympole

fuck u mang
>>
I wanted a shiny Greninja so I could name it Jiraiya, after NinjaBlack in Kakuranger. Bred several boxes but never got it. Saddened, I gave away the rejects on /vp/.
It's not a good story, but its the only one I have worth mentioning.
>>
>>25681839
Tochic was moat longest MM for sure. It took several completely filled pc before I got one. I kept running out of space so I just released them. And put likes hundred and hundred into the bank
>>
>>25681741
That's all there is to it. Shiny charm helps as well.
>>
I just hatched a shiny Eevee last week in about 150 eggs. Took me 755 for Abra. 1091 for Charmander and 899 for Horsea. My luckiest shiny was Deino took 4 eggs 6 IV best Pokemon day I've had in a while.
>>
I hatched a shiny Skrelp with egg moves and a shiny Zubat with egg moves in one day. I think it took like fifty eggs for Skrelp and only five for Zubat. Later the same week I hatched shiny Gligar within twenty eggs. Just my lucky week I guess. And then I realized when fully evolved they were all weak to ice.
>>
>>25680154
>have over a thousand hours between all of the pokemon games
>never found a single shiny before XY other than gift pokemon
>Before I even start looking, find Octillery, Ferroseed and a magikarp

I later ended up getting a 6 IV slowpoke and someone wonder traded me a lv100 blastoise.
>>
File: 56743.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
56743.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>woke up at 6 AM today, started hunting for shiny mareep at 6:30
>11:30 AM
>watching youtube video while hunting
>battle starts, zoomed in on middle three mareep that aren't shiny
>click run
>look down and notice the far right mareep is shiny before the battle fades away
>>
Decided I wanted to get into IV breeding. Stupidly began by building up IVs on dratini's because I wanted a dragonite first when I could have easily picked something that hatches faster. Hatch a Shiny dratini with hidden ability and only missing SpA.
>>
I wanted a female shiny Tyrunt so I could nickname it Indominus, long story short I got it (with rock head and Pentaperf -SpAtk), but I got 2 males before it happened
>>
File: CJQ6nSrUsAAGyDH.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CJQ6nSrUsAAGyDH.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>flashback to 11 years ago
>was in meteor falls searching for a bagon
>found a shiny zubat and caught it
>first shiny ever in my excitment i went to grab a camera
>while i was away my brother took my GB and nicknamed it Poop
>at the time didnt know how to change nicknames as was heartbroken
>flash forward to now
>Playing ORAS a couple weeks after buying
>in meteor falls trying to get all pokemon on route
>suddenly a wild horde of zubats
>thought to self oh shit
>then i saw it a green zubat
>killed all the others as quick as possible
threw a pokeball
>catch success
>nicknamed it Poop in honor of the my first and only shiny
i think im cursed but the only shiny I've ever encountered is a zubat
as of now he's a crobat and i use him very often
>>
>during 5th gen I decide I want to try breeding for a shiny without access to trading so no MM
>fill pc with hundreds of Totodile eggs because Feraligatr is my favorite mon
>after around 300~ eggs a shiny female hatches
>put her in the pc for now and finish hatching the eggs
>last egg hatches into a shiny male

I don't really like the shiny Totodile line but I didn't know what many shinies looked like at the time to choose a better one. Those were the first shinies I ever bred and I was really happy about them. Unfortunately my sister started a new game on the cart they were on without letting me transfer my mons first so I lost them along with a few other legit shinies I caught, including a shiny Oshawott that I spend 3 months on and off SR for.
>>
>start up y this morning to trade some guys
>literal first encounter is shiny durant

good thing I was looking at the screen to see the sparkle because the difference was the eyes
>>
>>25684647
*train some guys
>>
>>25680482

>he's soft resetting for a shiny you can breed for
>>
>Tfw friend safari got me a shiny eevee and a shiny loudree
That's the best place bros. go in with shiny charm and them based odds. Only problem is trying to get the right IVs, and ability shouldn't be a problem since it's all hidden.
>>
>Breeding modest ralts.
>Hatched shiny.
>Imperfect speed.
>Male.
>Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

I was excited as shit when I hatched a perfect shiny Charmander once. That Charmander became my signature Pokémon and I reverted back to my ribbon whore ways just for it.
>>
File: 1345079901705.png (208KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1345079901705.png
208KB, 480x640px
I don't remember which version I was playing but...

>Surfing like there's no tomorrow
>Suddenly, a Tentacool
>It has a different color scheme
>Think "this must be some kind of glitch"
>Kill it and procceed
>Find out months later about the existence of shinies
>Rage a little

And that, good people, was the only shiny I ever saw (only played till Gen IV tho).
>>
I was breeding a HA snivy from when the event was yet to happen but it happened early in some countries. I decided to sort the leftover junk with contrary and give it away in vp. Just as i decided one of them turned to be shiny. I gave it away anyway
>>
>>25680198

Classy, indeed.
>>
File: 1451876097157.gif (771KB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1451876097157.gif
771KB, 300x159px
>Be me
>On holiday with gf
>Bring DS & Platinum to play while she sunbathes
>Pick Torterra obviously, have a decent team coming along
>Get old rod
>Fuck it, haven't used a Gyarados since Silver, let's do it.
>Mfw shiny Magikarp

Felt bretty gud. Used him all the way through. Bounce is beastly on Gyarados. That was the last shiny I encountered in the wild. Probably 2/3 years ago.
>>
Why did they ruin shiny m-metagross with the blue cross? Couldn't it just stay gold?
>>
>give nephew ds phat with a copy of pokemon diamond so we can play together
>come over one day, he's playing, he's right next to cresselia
>tells me about his team and how much fun he's having
>talks to the cresselia, battle starts
>twinkle twinkle, motherfucker, it's shiny
>before I can even say anything he kills it
HHe was only 8 so I can't really say anything bad but it hurt me inside.
>>
>>25684798
I thought that d/p cresselia was part of an event. Did he kill the other legendary pokes too?
>>
>>25679888
>stated a nuzlocke on the Japanese version of Sapphire
>get to the point where you show Wally how to catch a pokemon.
>he sends out a shiny Zigzagoon

On the same save file:
>grinding some in pokemon desert,because I wanted to complete the Pokedex
>grinding for a few hours
>find a shiny trapinch and a few encounters later a shiny cacnea
>>
>Playing Gold for the first time
>Have no idea what Eevee's colors are
>Get Eevee from bill
>It's silver
>Shrug it off and continue playing
>Don't think the stars that appear when it's sent into battle are special because the red Gyarados has them too
>Playing at night even though I'm supposed to be asleep
>Eevee evolves into Umbreon
>Facing the elite four
>See Karen's Umbreon
>Yellow rings
>Show it to brother
>He goes completely apeshit over my Umbreon
>Years later I finally understand.

And thus Umbreon became my signature pokemon.
>>
>>25681752
>hating based Pinsir

The pokegods are punishing you for your inexcusably poor taste.
>>
>>25679888
>mindlessly breeding smogonbirds before bed
>iv check a batch
>all of them are shit
>go to box them to start new batch
>wtf
>one of them was shiny, double-check ivs
>missing HP
>not bad, not bad - maybe i'll us-
>flame body
>fuck.

I can't use it to battle, but I guess it's a nice trophy with the bonus of using it for future hatching.
>>
my first shiny ever (not counting the Gyarados because no one does) was in Silver version, I was going through Victory Road when HOLY SHIT GREEN GOLBAT.

I was blown away, I didn't even know pokemon of different colors existed outside of the Gyarados. Keep in mind that this was the year 2000, we barely had an internet for this shit at the time.
>>
File: 1455156425647.jpg (7KB, 172x225px) Image search: [Google]
1455156425647.jpg
7KB, 172x225px
>>25679888
I only ever saw a shiny Zigzagoon.

My Gameboy Advanced died before I could catch it.

I was so, so fucking pissed.
>>
>>25685064

Funnily a shiny Zigzagoon was the very first pokemon I saw in AS after I had gotten my pokeballs
>>
my favorite Pokemon is luxray, and on Valentine's Day my bf traded me a shiny one holding a heart scale. his favorite is dragonite, so I spent about a month breeding a shiny competitive dratini for him between work and school and nicknaming it the same as the one he had on gold version

then he dumped me right before Christmas
>>
>>25685162
you can just select the text you want and hit ctrl+s
faggot
>>
>>25685228
I'm posting from my phone because my computer is dead you faggot
>>
File: 1458449037553.jpg (30KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1458449037553.jpg
30KB, 250x211px
>>25685248
>mobile poster
>>
I just hatched a shiny Froakie.
It has Torrent of course, so I don't even want it now.
>>
File: 1364764912398.png (193KB, 636x796px) Image search: [Google]
1364764912398.png
193KB, 636x796px
My girlfriend hatched me a 5 iv careful eevee with wish and curse as egg moves. Because she knew that it was my favourite.

She also hatched me a 5 iv shiny fletchling she cried when it had flame body though. I actually like that it has flame body since it makes a great egg hatcher.

I kinda ended up hatching like 6 other shiny eevees on my quest for a 5 iv inner focus umbreon. Also I like my pokemon to have my OT. She was kinda offended but then funnily enough did the same thing when I hatched her a perfect shiny mawile. She ended up hatching for a really long time and got 2 shinies both with imperfect attack.

She also hatched a shiny honedge which we cloned since we both wanted one.

I also masuda methoded for ages to get a 5 iv shiny ghastly. And I've accidentally gotten a 5 iv shiny whimsicott and scrafty through breeding for vgc.

I've also got plenty of shitty iv shinies just from hoard battles.

All in all I've been pretty lucky. Since before 6th gen the only shiny I'd had was a ratatta on my phone whilst emulating crystal.
>>
>Gunning for a Shiny Galade for a contest 'mon, since Ralts was my third ever wild shiny back in Emerald
>Five days and hundred of dead Raltses later
>Shiny!
>It's a fucking female

>Later decide to go breed a classy Buneary for contests
>Get into obsessive breeder mode
>Remembering why I started I pull my first Buneary out of daycare
>"Okay, last batch of eggs, I'll just take the best one from these."
>Second egg in the batch (about 20th all together) hatches a shiny
>OH FUCK YES!
>It's a female

>Check PC for a shiny Electrike I'd caught earlier
>It's a female

>put AS aside for a few weeks while I contemplate if the universe is sending me a message
>>
My two latest shinies were both this last week. Was hatching scythers to train a scizor and the third egg I hatched was shiny. Several days later was EV training and ran into a shiny wingull.
>>
>>25685680
>She ended up hatching for a really long time and got 2 shinies both with imperfect attack.
shit like this is why I powersave the ivs
>>
If anyone wants, you can hand me an egg, and I can fix it to be shiny, trade it back to you, and let you hatch it naturally.

110% legit. I can even make sure it has the right ability and IVs
>>
File: 52c2a5fba1e0a.png (231KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
52c2a5fba1e0a.png
231KB, 512x512px
>>25685822
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
Mm'd for an Aegislash and named it Knives when it hatched after 9 boxes. Tried for a pumpkaboo as well but gave up after 30 boxes. Will probably try again at some point.
>>
>>25681741
im this guy, just hatched my shiny spheal and named him Dr. Dribbles
this is my first shiny and ive played every game since rby
thank u vp
>>
It's been a long while since I've sat through a MM batch. First time, I got a Growlithe after 121 Eggs. Second time, it was a Venipede at 1006 eggs. Last time, it was a Scyther at ~550 eggs.

Really glad that Venipede hatched with Speed Boost. That one really pushed me over the edge and I don't really know what I would have done if it didn't have it.
>>
File: (´・ω・`)7.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`)7.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>25685885
>1006 eggs
>over the edge
>>
>>25685937
if thats nutsack mouth emoticon picture number 7 then i cant help but wonder what the first 6 look like
>>
File: (´・ω・`).jpg (12KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).jpg
12KB, 600x398px
>>25685951
don't you understand that the number 7 is a saluting arm

someone giving up after 1006 eggs needs proper discipline
>>
>>25685885
I know how you feel man. Always good to get a nice backlog of telly to watch if you're planning to hatch a shiny to take a bit of the edge off.
>>
>>25685937
That's exactly it. I know many have gone way over the amount I ended at and I just don't understand how one can remain steadfast in that situation. I was ready to tap out at 700.

I don't have it in me to do it again. I applaud anyone who has the patience to go above and beyond. It takes a fuckton of it.
>>
Story 1:
Before X/Y came out, I decided to soft reset for a shiny Virizian from Black 2, cause fuck it, it'll look sweet in 3D.
Took me almost a whole month to get that mf, and it was in the middle of a masturbation session, no less.
I legit almost shut off the system for the night when he popped up.
>>
>>25686039
put on a tv show or something
>>
shiny heracross looks fucking awful
>>
>tfw you hatch over 17 Diancie eggs and still no shiny
>>
Story 2:
X/Y come out, with a cool-ass ghost Pokemon, Trevenant.
Fuck yeah, let's go for shiny.
Go into ghost friend safari, look around for five minutes, second Phantump to appear is shiny, too easy.
>>
File: ShinyFennekin.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ShinyFennekin.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
This was probably the luckiest day in my life and unfortunately I probably will never experience anything like it again.

>be me, last year
>breeding for a shiny Fennekin because it looks amazing and is cute as fuck.
>fill about 6 boxes of Eggs
>begin hatching eggs
>second egg hatches
>HOLYSHIT.jpg
>Hatched a shiny fucking fennekin after the second fucking egg
>It's male, but who fucking cares, it's shiny and after only two eggs, so I can't complain
>31/31/31/31/xx/31
>proceed to finish hatching the rest of my eggs
>About 16 eggs later
>Hatching another fucking shiny Fennekin

At this point, I was practically shitting my pants in disbelief.

>Another male, unfortunately
>the ivs
>31/xx/31/31/31/31
>Literally fucking perfect
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Didn't get lucky after that, but damn amazing feeling getting two shiny Fennikens within around 20 eggs.
>>
>>25686030
>>25686102
I did multi-task. I also checked/tagged IVs on each group of 5 as I went, which added more time to the process. That's more than likely what really stretched my patience so thin if anything.
>>
>>25684826
Nah cresselia could be gotten anytime, darkrai the counterpart to cresselia, shaymin, and arceus in d/p were all event pokes though.

He caught dialga, killed the rest. He didn't quite get the idea of catching them he thought they were bosses.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 580x640px
>>25685266
>>
File: oh shit could it be.jpg (2MB, 3679x2256px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit could it be.jpg
2MB, 3679x2256px
oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
>>
File: my beautiful shiny waifu.jpg (1MB, 3393x2217px) Image search: [Google]
my beautiful shiny waifu.jpg
1MB, 3393x2217px
FINALLY!!!!!

Taking her to the IV checker right now. Holy shit, 23 long ass eggs!
>>
>just bought SoulSilver few months after release
>training my starter up to lvl 8 on first route
>10th or so encounter was shiny Hoothoot
>no pokeballs yet
I died a little inside.
>>
File: What.jpg (18KB, 620x342px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
18KB, 620x342px
>>25686683
>>25686753
>Wanting to hatch a shiny MYTHICAL
Literally why? If you're cheating you could as well go in full speed and just inject a shiny diancie directly.
>>
File: damn good stats.jpg (3MB, 2435x3490px) Image search: [Google]
damn good stats.jpg
3MB, 2435x3490px
Fuck yeah! It's competitive ready! I can't wait to use my shiny new waifu online!!
>>
I'd take a Heracross off of your hands OP.
Preferably a male one.
>>
>>25686850
It hatched, it won't be legal
>>
my shiny spheal i got today has a naughty nature and above average potential with the best one in defense, its pretty shit by competitive standards but im still gonna max out HP and SPA and run him on my team
>>
>>25686866
>male

what are you, gay?
>>
>>25686866
Sure, i'm still here and hatching.
>>
>>25686948
this, you dun goof'd idiot.
>>
File: Full collection.jpg (538KB, 3390x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Full collection.jpg
538KB, 3390x2550px
>>25679888
No story, just over 2000 hours doing nothing but riding a bike back and forth.
>>
>be around 12/13 yo
>playing fire red
>decide I want a Dragonite for my in-game team
>cockly thinks ''I'm not leaving the safari zone until I get a shiny Dratini''
>get into a fight while having this thought
>find a shiny Goldeen
>>
>>25686994
Cool well I just started a new run though so I have nothing to give you..

I have a Burmy if that interests you.

Anw my friend code is: 5026 4515 1707
>>
>>25687055
/Thread
>>
>>25687055
You're a legend, Combee Guy
>>
>>25687099
>implying
I just abused Cute Charm and the Safari for that one.
>>
>>25687055
>wtf is that next to Ninjask
>oh
tfw Masquerain successfully scared and confused me, as intended
>>
>>25687064
Don't worry.
Mine is 4012-4066-0978
>>
>>25686821
>>25686948
It's legal, I just hatched it
>>
File: 1445918542886.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445918542886.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>25680001
>>
>>25687121
Cool, I'm online. So whenever you feel like hopping on I'll be ready.
>>
File: 38b.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>25687137
>Implying
>>
File: Sylveon.png (53KB, 236x301px) Image search: [Google]
Sylveon.png
53KB, 236x301px
>Got my very first shiny with masuda method
>Golett, then evoled him into Golurk. Named him The Iron Bro
>Start breeding Eevee's to get a one with good iv's for a
>30 eggs in gets a shiny
>Pic related has been my favorite pokemon for awhile love the new color scheme.
>>
>>25687120
That was a pretty memorable hunt: after about 900 eggs I found three shiny Surskit one after another. Masuda works in mysterious ways.
>>
Yay thanks OP! I love it.

Sorry I don't have hatch Opower or I'd give you some.
>>
>>25687055
I get that you are trying to get all megas/all bugs, but what is that square with Audino ?
Shiny waifus ?
>>
>>25687342
That's supposed to be the MegaEvolution logo. I was expecting three more megas but Gamefreak didn't deliver.
>>
>>25686753
How the fuck are you hatching a diancie?
>>
>>25686753
The fuck is this shit.
>>
>>25687380
Oh, nice didn't see it.
>>
I've run into 2 shiniest in my 20 years of playing Pokemon. One was a lvl 100 magikarp I got in a wonder trade so thanks to whoever you are out there

The other was an abra I ran into in Heart Gold. I was looking for one for my team and I didn't get it with my first ball. It still haunts me
>>
>>25687517
Nobody ever sees it.
>>
>>25681730

There is an item that lets you change abilities......
>>
>>25687549
Shiny Alakazam is pretty crappy, don't sweat it.
>>
>>25687564
>>25687564
I did this only a month after the game had come out. I had no idea the capsule existed because I can be rather retarded.
>>
Currently hunting for a female shiny Gardevoir. I went hunting in a friend's fairy safari and I encountered a shiny Kirlia! Saved it for Gallade and kept on hunting. I encountered two shiny Spritzee and stopped because I don't like extras. I'm currently at 444 Ralts with MMing and hope at most I get two male Ralts before getting the one I want. I'm not sure what I'd do with anymore extras that I may hatch.

My first shiny from a random encounter was a Deerling in Black for me. I only caught it because I thought it was a season form. I blanked out on what season it was in my game and what the forms actually looked like at the time.
>>
>>25679888
My first shiny was Heracross in D/P
I was just doing Heracross eggs since he's my bro and I was bored, not even trying to breed, and then I got him.
>>
>>25681137
OVERKILL, my soft reseted shiny Shaymin is just Shaymin now
Thanks Obama
>>
Is Heracross the ultimate Mecha pokemon?
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.