[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So has anyone here ever naturally gotten pokerus? And but naturally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: pokerus1.jpg (228KB, 487x323px) Image search: [Google]
pokerus1.jpg
228KB, 487x323px
So has anyone here ever naturally gotten pokerus? And but naturally i mean without injecting/other forms of cheating. just going out and fighting against wild mons and getting lucky at the pokemon center. i have played these games since gen three and replayed these games more times than i can count and have never once gotten pokerus.
>>
>>25679501
I got it like 5 hours into a nuzlocke in X once
>>
>>25679501
Yea in ruby. Ruby was the only game I had ever gotten my first shiny and first pokerus pokemon
>>
>>25679501
I've gotten it in Crystal.
My friend got it during his first run of Black on the Pansear he was given, after sending it out only once and right before he was going to box it.
>>
>>25679501
Got it twice, once in White 2 and X, which is weird since I usually have terrible luck.
>>
>>25679501
I have, in a playthrough of Heart Gold. It was, funnily enough, within the first hour of the game that I got it.
>>
File: 1457191028031.jpg (136KB, 902x885px) Image search: [Google]
1457191028031.jpg
136KB, 902x885px
I gave my little bro my Sapphire to play back in the day, bitch got a Pokerus from a zigzagoon day one while I had been playing for years searching for that mystical herpes
>>
>>25679501
I was looking for a Pokemon to teach cut and caught a parasect in heart gold that had it.
>>
>>25679501
My Pokémon had Pokérus In Pokémon fire red, leaf green, emerald and Pokémon omega ruby and alpha sapphire.
>>
>>25679536
some kids get all the luck
>>
>>25679501
Heartgold version about 7 badges into johto
>>
I got it in Silver once but had no idea what the message was talking about until years later. Oops.
>>
>>25679501
The first and one of the only shinies I got had it
>>
I've gotten it naturally multiple times over the course of my time playing the games. The earliest I'm positive it happened in was Ruby, but I feel like it happened in Silver, since I don't remember being weirded out by it when it happened in Ruby

I'm terrible at spreading it once I've gotten it though
>>
I must have somehow, since it originated in my Ruby game.
>>
>>25679501
yes
tried to trade it to another game I had through trading to a friend while trading lots of pokemon I said I wanted to transfer
he found it and said "you think I dont fucking check the pokemon you send me"
then transferred it to his pokemon before giving it back to me
>>
>>25679501
I've gotten it several times, my latest Pokerus patient caught the virus just weeks ago. Maybe I'm just lucky...? Because of how many times it has happened to me I never bother taking advantage of the pokerus. I just think 'I'll spread it the next time a poke catches it' as if it was a common thing.
>>
>>25679501
Yes, in soulsilver on my way to the E4. It was pretty shocking because you don't expect the nurse to tell you that you've been infected.
>>
Got it in X, started catching some shittier poke's and getting them infected and threw them into wondertrade for the kek's feelsgoodman
>>
Got it for the first time in Gold, but had no idea what it was except for nurse joy telling me about it. Got it in black 2 halfway through which was nice
>>
I caught a zigzagoon with it on sapphire back in the day
thought it was a disease and i didn't want my other pokemon to get it so i released it
>>
>>25679536
Is it that rare? I've gotten it in every game since Emerald (except Black and White).
>>
Yes. I let my older sister play platinum for a few minutes and In that time she caught a snover. Of course it had pokerus. She managed to do something I haven't done in 18 years of playing in a matter of ten minutes
>>
I got it on my import Silver, and because I didn't know Japanese, didn't notice until my team got the black dot in their status.
>>
>>25679501
Twice. Once on a Ruby cart that disappeared on me and on Black right at the begining.
>>
>>25679501
Got it in X from a wild Scraggy
>>
A few times, I usually don't notice until I'm looking through my PC and hey, this one has PKRS.
I've only gotten the message from Joy once, and I'm not entirely sure on how to spread it.
>>
>>25679501

If I don't get a shiny in a game playthrough, I seem to get Pokerus instead.
>>
>>25679501
Once in Gen 3. I didn't know what it was and was nervous.
Once in Gen 6. Almost everyone I know who still played pokemon also got it on their own in Gen 6.
>>
i dont think I've ever gotten Pokerus

But then I've gotten 2 non-forced shinies in all of my travels
>>
>>25679501
I have twice. Once in my Ruby game a long time ago, and again in some gen 4 game. I think it was Diamond. I spread it to other mons and transfered some over to one of the gen 5 games and spread it there, too. Still haven't sent it to gen 6, but one of these days.
>>
I only got it in a gen3 game before watson. forgot which game though
>>
File: 202.png (382KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
202.png
382KB, 854x479px
I got it in Diamond, in the garden in the Pokemon Mansion, good ol' empoleon picked that one up for me.

Also if I infected up a box of pokemon with pokerus to give away would anyone here be interested?
>>
Got it in platinum years ago. That same batch is infecting my pokemon with sweet poz loads to this day.
>>
>>25681379
>sweet poz loads
Lewd.
>>
3 random shiny encounters.
Never had PokeAIDS.
>>
File: 1449575855296.jpg (387KB, 500x950px) Image search: [Google]
1449575855296.jpg
387KB, 500x950px
>>25679501

Got it on Soul Silver grinding in Mt. Silver. I was pretty stoked.
>>
>>25679501
Yeah, in Pearl, but my game was off so it was too late.
>>
>>25679501
Got it in white and white 2 without trying, got a mawile with one from wondertrade too
>>
>>25679501
>And but naturally i mean without injecting/other forms of cheating.

What the fuck did you believe we'd think you meant?
>>
I caught a wild Bidoof on a first route of Diamond. It had it.
>>
Definitely got it in Crystal since I still remember Elm's phone call, though I didn't know what it did back then.
Have ever since gotten it in my Emerald as well and just spread it to all future games after that.
Also, I always infect Pokemon I use for wonder trading with Pokerus so I can share it with trainers in need.
>>
>>25679501
It was either Gold or Crystal where I got it. Didn't know what it was, or how rare it was.
>>
File: 1457898209883.png (591KB, 533x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1457898209883.png
591KB, 533x1241px
Yes, in SoulSilver. I have kept that strain ever since by transferring it from pokemon to pokemon.
>>
>>25679501
Yes, a friend asked what that little purple box meant.
>>
>>25679501
yup
>>
>>25679501
Emerald, yeah.
>>
>>25679501
I got it in almost every game I've played. I don't even know why it's still around given the fact that super training is a thing now.
>>
>>25679501
Got it last week in XY, was pretty sweet
>>
>>25679501
I've been passing up a friends strain since gen III, but I got my own in gen V.
>>
I've gotten it about 4 times. 3/4 were in Gen 3 back when it was the latest gen. The other time was in Pearl when it came out.
The funny thing is I got PKRS on 4 separate occasions before I ever found my first ever shiny
>>
I used to get it all the time when I didn't know what the fuck it was
>>
>>25679501
Yeah, sent out an event arceus in platinum on a random pokemon just to just check out its moves and stuff and ended up getting it.
>>
Yes, in Ruby and in Pearl. And the one in Ruby is permanent now (I think) since the clock has stopped.
>>
>>25681973
i think it's cute that it's still around. it's a nice little touch and is a pleasant surprise for anyone lucky enough to encounter it,especially for kids who've never heard of it before.
>>
>>25679501
Not even lying.

I got it within the 1st gym badge in ORAS.

So many easy trades in GTS trading my infected mons.
>>
>>25681973
because pokerus+band+horde=EV training in 3 minutes.
>>
Got it in my first Ruby save file. Had no idea what it does for a long time before discovering internet guides.
>>
File: 1371320293440.jpg (32KB, 491x445px) Image search: [Google]
1371320293440.jpg
32KB, 491x445px
>playing Y, brother's playing X
>catch Seviper
>"Hey man could you trade me that, I love Seviper"
>"Sure, what are you gonna give me?"
>"What should I give you?"
>"How about Zangoose?"
>he catches a Zangoose, we trade
>use the Zangoose as a Rock Smash slave
>later going about my business
>realize my entire team has Pokerus
>the random Zangoose he caught had been carrying Pokerus and he didn't even realize

It doesn't help that he later caught a Shiny Pinsir, and wouldn't have realized if I didn't tell him.
>>
>>25679501
Emerald by chance
>>
File: 806790-jinn6.jpg (21KB, 448x418px) Image search: [Google]
806790-jinn6.jpg
21KB, 448x418px
>>25679501
>microscopic lifeforms living within the pokémon
>>
Yeah, twice.
Both times I wasn't paying attention, and only noticed the dialog was longer than usual once it was over, so the first time I had no idea what had happened.
>>
I got it in third gen after 500 hours in Emerald.
>>
>>25680129

Odds are something like 1/30000. That's why most people didn't get a mon with it until 4th gen.
>>
>>25679501
>>25679536
I get Pokerus on all my playthroughs.

I would give it up for a shiny I like though.
>>
File: TotodilePMDAvatar.jpg-c200.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
TotodilePMDAvatar.jpg-c200.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>25679501
Yeah, I got it near the beginning of HeartGold when I was running around in the grass on Route 30 training my Totodile.
>>
>>25682595
kek
>>
In Sapphire, I had no idea what it was and dismissed it after the message popped up.
>>
>>25679501
I got it in Black, and had never heard of it before. Got kind of alarmed at first, cause nurse Joy doesn't really tell you what it is.
>>
>>25683095
Never found a shiny in the wild though. And I almost never use repels.
>>
>>25679509
Ruby was the only game i've ever gotten pokerus naturally too! It seems so fucked to ever come across it considering the odds. We bros!
>>
>>25679501
I got it on my infernape in platinum around solaceon town
>>
>>25679501
got it on Black 2 and X on my first playthrought of each game.
Didn't even know what it was at the time I got it in Black 2, only learned what it does from there. and never actually used it to train my Mons in X.
>>
>>25680129
Let's put it this way - it's rarer than finding a shiny pokemon
>>
>>25679501
Yeah, a few times actually, first time was when I was replaying Leaf green a few years ago.
>>
I found a Pokerus mon in my PC in Gold version. Can't remember what it was.
>>
I had no clue it was even considered rare until now. I thought it was a thing that happened naturally post-game.
>>
File: 1380169402565.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380169402565.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>25681887

Same here. I got early on in SS and it's still going strong in X.
>>
Yop, in pokemon y

>Tfw got pokerus
>Tfw never catched a shiny

Fml
>>
File: saad_maan.jpg (26KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
saad_maan.jpg
26KB, 599x400px
>been playing Pokemon since I was 6
>played each gen at least 3 times each

>never had a shiny or Pokerus
>>
>>25679501

I got it in Soul Silver while going through Kanto. Vileplume picked it up, interestingly.
>>
I guess Soul Silver just had a high chance of Pokerus or something. I got it right after catching the red Gyarados.
>>
Yeah, diamond. Random combee had it. I'd never seen it before, wasn't very deep into pokemon I just enjoyed the turn based combat, mashed through the text at the pkm center and it scared me when I saw it in a box, I thought I did something wrong. That's actually how I learned about evs and ivs, reading up on it, so I guess it was a good thing in the long run.

I still have that combee, actually. Don't use him anymore but sentimental value.
>>
>>25679501
Twice actually, once in a platinum run and again in my most recent HeartGold run.
The funny thing is I've only ever naturally encountered like three shinies, and I'm pretty sure pokerus is like 3 times harder to find than a shiny
>>
>>25679514
This basically, Crystal.

It was fucking amazing getting that phone call
>>
>>25679501
Only once in emerald, in a fuckin' zigzashit
>>
>>25679501
Like at least 5 times. I'd rather get a shiny but w/e, luck of the draw
>>
>>25679501

I got it in Black while in Brycen's gym against some random trainer, I've never gotten it since though.
>>
>>25679501
I usually get it on my journey.
>>
Only got it once in Emerald while emulating.
>>
>>25679501
I got it in Pokemon Black once. I don't really remember that well, but I'm pretty sure I got it from a wild Throh. It spread to my whole party and I left it in the PC without even noticing until a while later
>>
I got it in a HGSS Nuzlocke. It was extremely early on, though, and I think before I even got to Violet.
>>
>>25679501
Twice in Gen 6. Somewhere in Victory Road during Y. While running around doing wild battles to spread it to my other mons, I found a shiny that same day. In AS, I got it from the fairytale girl on the beach at the Battle Resort. I know it was her.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.