[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never go on an amazing pokemon journey >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

File: Phone.png (2MB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
Phone.png
2MB, 1240x1753px
>tfw you will never go on an amazing pokemon journey
>tfw you will never wander the region, making friends along the way
>tfw you will never get to learn and grow alongside your starterbro
>tfw you will never go through triumph and defeat on your way to the Pokemon League

Let's have a thread to imagine, dream, and reminisce about what will never happen.
>>
Why will we never do any of these things again?
>>
>>25675006
Screw the League. Go away.
>>
File: Virtual Reality simulation.png (3KB, 240x44px) Image search: [Google]
Virtual Reality simulation.png
3KB, 240x44px
>>25675006
>>
>>25675006
Just imagining the excitement of randomly finding a roaming Entei makes me rock hard and sad at the same time.
>>
I probably wouldn't end up beating the league. I'm not good at commanding. But I'd definitely go on an adventure and (try) to catch 'em all with my fellow Porygon-Z by my side and Audino as my cheerleader/cleric.

Even as a grown adult I sometimes get giddy thinking of the possibilites
>>
File: 1456117442557.png (189KB, 472x346px) Image search: [Google]
1456117442557.png
189KB, 472x346px
>>25675006
>ywn play pokemon with your old friends again
>ywn never play pokemon as a child ever again
>ywn be happy ever again
>>
File: m0054.jpg (1MB, 1721x2125px) Image search: [Google]
m0054.jpg
1MB, 1721x2125px
>>25675006
>Wanting to be the Champion
Nah, I just would like to chill with my bro, roaming around with no destination, without worrying what the future will hold for us; and do what I've always liked to do if money wasn't involved.
>>
File: Hanako.jpg (76KB, 420x723px) Image search: [Google]
Hanako.jpg
76KB, 420x723px
>>25675006

>tfw you will never have a Mom who cares about you
>tfw you will never have a Mom who calls you often to check up on you
>tfw you will never have a Mom who gladly welcomes you back home and gives you a place to rest

fuck...
>>
>>25675006
You could just play vgc
>>
File: mudd.png (326KB, 543x403px) Image search: [Google]
mudd.png
326KB, 543x403px
>>25675006
tfw thats tpp
>>
>tfw when you managed to get killed on the first day

bonus points if something soul-eating
>>
>>25677736
>tfw nothing will ever be as imaginative and catholic as those first few days of TPP
>>
>>25675433
You got something you want to talk about, anon?
>>
>>25675433
I'll be your new mom, anon!
>>
>>25675433
you ok anon?
want to talk about it?
>>
>>25675433
i will admit that in whatever game has the mom who takes a part of your winnings and keeps them in savings, I had doubts about her taking her own cut because of the experiences I've had with my real mother and money,
>>
File: 1441765182063.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441765182063.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
I wouldn't bother with the league. Just have a baby poke as a pet.

Picture related.
>>
>>25675006
>TFW I won't get mauled to death because I walked into some grass that hasn't been mowed in a few months.
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>25675006
>you will never own a criminal organization so large and so rich that you can allow a couple of your junior member retards to spend ridiculous amounts of money on mechs and rocket launchers and other crazy shit all to steal a not-worth-the-effort pokemon from a kid who continuously thwarts their plans every time
>>
>>25675006
I'm going to do it with Pokemon Go, so can you.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>25675433
anon... wanna talk?
>>
>>25675006
>not boxing your starter

w e w
e
w
>>
File: 1365161369750.jpg (1MB, 1400x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1365161369750.jpg
1MB, 1400x1120px
>you will never feel what is like to ride a Lapras in a calm sea going to Cianwood and watching the waters full of swimmers
>you will never rest under the shadow of your Torterra's tree while you and your team travel through Eterna Forest in a hot summer day
>you will never explore the depths of Hoenn's water routes with Lanturn's help and watch the cute bikini girls play with their pokemon
>you will never ski or do snowboard on Sinnoh's snow routes
>you will never open a secret base to get cover in one of Hoenn's rainy routes and wait fishing for the storm to pass
>you will never feel the calm of reaching Snowpoint after traversing the snowstorm with the help of an ice pokemon
>you will never observe all of Sinnoh from the peak of Mt.Coronet
>you will never see the glorious view of Castelia City shining with thousands of lights in the night while you approach it flying on a pokemon
>you will never get lost in the always-dark Ilex Forest and use the light of your Lampent to camp
>you will never see any of the fantastic marvels of the pokemon world like the Chargestone Cave
>you will never meet that tomboyish competitive girl who eventually becomes your rival and then your friend etc

Why do we had to be born in such a boring world.
>>
>>25684764

>boxing your starter
>boxing anything

I've never kept more than six pokemon at a time. I'll capture more, sure, for the pokedex, but as soon as I get back to a pokecenter, I release them.

That's just cruel, anon.
>>
>>25675006
If pokemon were real I'd probably pass the days handing over eggs of rare pokemon to kids, like Volcarona, Lapras, starters, etc.
Imagine how happy they would be with the surprise.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x367px
>>25675006
>>
>>25680594
most fun I had "playing" pokemon in years
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 199x254px
>>25686157
Stop
>>
>>25675006
>implying we wont use pokemon to commit crimes
Oh boy I would have so much fun using my psychic types to lure women to rape, or erase the memories of people I rob constantly. Heck I could make them make some random guy steal shit for me then give it to me while he gets arrested and Im fine.

Adventure? Fuck that shit you child.
>>
>>25688310
Found the nigger
>>
>>25675006
>go travelling anyway
>make friends in foreign countries
>learn new things about cultures and languages
>after travelling go and accomplish whatever your goal is

it's like you played these games, but missed the entire point. jjust because pokemon dont exist doesnt mean you have an excuse to be shit.
>>
>>25689321
You forgot the part where you get stabbed, mugged and raped.
>>
>>25689432
>almost every team attempt to mug you or beat you up at some point in the game
>stealing pokemon
>holding various scientists/radio towers/ windmills hostage
>you gamble and buy stolen pokemon from the bad guys
>literally mutilating and selling parts of slowpoke
>lets purge half the world in flame/drown them
>x/y had a war and the secret weapon was basically nuclear warfare
>towers full of dead pokemon
>some pokemon kill people
>some pokemon are dead people

you got an extra pair of those rose-tinted glasses you wear when playing these games?
you must be sheltered as fuck if you actually think the world is some super dangerous place.
>>
>>25689432
Only if you're american. And who gives a shit about murrica
>>
>tfw you will never pound tight, 10 year old pusspuss in skimpy clothing in the middle of nowhere

why even continue to live
>>
>>25689625
>you must be sheltered as fuck if you actually think the world is some super dangerous place.
Depends where you live. Otherwise, I agree with you. The Pokemon world would obviously be equally or even more dangerous.
>>
>>25689715
ok, im assuming anyone with the time to spend posting on a pokemon imageboard isn't exactly running from local warlords.
>>
>tfw you will never go on an amazing pokemon journey
I did when I played this game for the first time when I was 12 and they can never take that away from me
>tfw you will never wander the region, making friends along the way
You can have great long lasting friendships in real life and you can travel once you get money problems sorted out. Life can be a blast if you want it to be.
>tfw you will never get to learn and grow alongside your starterbro
I really like big butts. Other than that I don't have much to say here.
>tfw you will never go through triumph and defeat on your way to the Pokemon League
Losing weight feels like this desu
>>
>>25689733
>I did when I played this game for the first time when I was 12 and they can never take that away from me
This. There was something more fulfilling about my imagination back then.
>>
>>25675006
Actually I will
I play PTU with a group of long time friends

Eat shit Pepe
>>
>>25675006
>tfw you will never wander the world of pokemon
>tfw you will never slaughter and eat miltank and tauros for food
>tfw you will never hunt Serperior nests for their scales
>tfw you will never freeze a Garchomp to death
>tfw you will never kill trainers after finishing off their Pokemon
>tfw you will never poach donphans for their tusks
>tfw you will never start an illegal wailord hunting scheme
>tfw you will never burn scyther and Pinsir nests down for fun
>tfw you will never hunt down legendaries, not to catch them but to kill them and sell the goods
>tfw you will never genocide Pokemon rights activists that get in the way
don't give a shit about pokemon, but damn I'd be rolling in dimes
>>
>>25690416
What the fuck dude
>>
>>25690416
Get the fuck out of here. This like that is illegal in the real world and woud be even more so if Pokémon were real.
An MMO that allowed that kind of freedom would certainly see those Pokémon Rights Activists seizing political power and hunting down shits like you.
>>
>tfw multiple sources confirmed pokemon isn't popular anymore
>tfw pokemon has been branded as "for babies" even by preschoolers
>tfw children of this generation will never experience the pure joy of catching 'em all with their friends
>tfw they'll never feel our joy
you have no idea how much i want to help them
>>
>>25690593
What are they playing instead? Minecraft?
>>
File: IMG-20160314-WA0008.jpg (154KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160314-WA0008.jpg
154KB, 1200x1600px
>tfw Never fucked by your WaifuMon/HusbardMon
>tfw Never eat a Magikarp with lemon
>tfw Never ever Legendary Apocalipse
>tfw Never ever Parasect apocalipse
>>
File: suicide time.png (13KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
suicide time.png
13KB, 201x199px
>>25686157
>>
File: 1446569263590.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1446569263590.png
72KB, 211x244px
>>25690676
you do know the anime confirms that magikarp cant be eaten because they're skin and bones right? magikarp are literally 100% useless until they evolve.
>>
File: 1438297592581.jpg (165KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1438297592581.jpg
165KB, 1032x774px
>>25689680

*tip*
>>
>>25690610
No, actually good games like Monster Hunter or Yokai Watch

>>25690555
>>25690579
Pokemon are stupid, dumb animals with crazy fucking good goods. Who would it hurt if I killed a bunch of Carbink and sell their gems on the black market? Or sliced up some Alakazam and sold their brains and fluids to research facilities?

Killing animals is always fun, and I don't see why killing Pokemon would be any different. Except unlike some shitty furs or whatever I would make it big off valuable shit
>>
>>25691676
i can't tell if you're a psychopath or an edgy faggot, maybe you're both

either way you probably wouldn't get away with it for too long anyways
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.