[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who've done it, how long/difficult is the story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x169px
For those who've done it, how long/difficult is the story mode for Pokken?

I'm curious because I don't care too much about the story mode for this game in particular, but apparently it needs to be done in order to unlock Mewtwo and the locked stages. Hopefully it's fairly quick as easy to finish it up and unlock everything.

Also, is the special Pokken controller with buying?
>>
It's not too long, but the CPUs can become a pain toward the end if you don't know what you're doing. The difficulty scales pretty decently.

D and C rank are a breeze (the CPUs barely do anything), B is where they start trying, and A/Chroma is where you can start actually losing and you have to do more battles to progress each time.
>>
If you don't fucking suck, like two hours maybe, the main problem is tedium of fighting the same things over and over on the same stages. (I'm fine the roster but story is a bitch because of it.)
>>
>>25667390
Getting to the Chrome League takes about 1-2 days if you devote most of your time to it, but the chrome and iron league are quite long, but you only need to beat the chrome league to get all the unlocks, as beating the iron league only gives an extra Nia costume
As for difficulty, I'm not sure if I can offer much insight since I used Braixen for the leagues and the CPUs didn't dodge or even block a lot of my projectiles early on, and the CPUs only started using counter to avoid attacks in the iron league iirc
The Pokken controller only works for Pokken on the Wii u, but I heard it also has other uses, and one anon even said it works on a PS3, so take that for what you will
>>
I only lost 3 times out of the 150+ battles in the Ferrum League so it's really not hard at all unless you're absolutely terrible at the game.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.