[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, cli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: AlakazamBaseSet1.jpg (247KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
AlakazamBaseSet1.jpg
247KB, 400x551px
New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter standard/expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. For example, Top Cut Trading inc
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered, don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads
Unless your old cards are coveted and in good condition, they are probably worthless.

TOTT: Favourite card from the original series

old thread
>>
Looking to get into poke again, should I buy the machamp tin box?
>>
>>25667052
I recommend starting off with a theme deck to start.

But you probably shouldn't listen to me, I'm apparently a retard when it comes to deckbuilding.
>>
>>25667052
Are you playing online? I'm getting back into it for the first time since the fossil set. I am playing online for a while to see what works and what doesn't before spending any money.

A question to regulars from these threads, I occasionally see people posting their codes on here, do they work multiple times? Should I be keeping an eye out for these?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.