[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what's great? Alternate evolutions. Such a lrt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 20160320_154930.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160320_154930.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
You know what's great? Alternate evolutions. Such a lrt down Gen 6 only had the one. You hear me TPC?
>>
File: 20160320_154925.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160320_154925.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Also drew this
>>
Alternate evolutions are great.

Your drawings and concepts, however, are not.
>>
File: S Memo.jpg (165KB, 700x1164px) Image search: [Google]
S Memo.jpg
165KB, 700x1164px
>>25652473
>>
>>25651764
why did you have to turn it into a fursuit? Not everything needs to evolve into a bipedal furfag.
>>
>>25653143
I didn't really want to, but Flaaffy is bipedal I'd actually prefer if it stayed on all fours and pretended to be a sheep all the time
>>
File: 20160320_141231.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160320_141231.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
And it's not that i don't likebit like this but it felt a little cramped
>>
>>25652530
stay mad. wont change the fact that you can't draw for shit or that your ideas are worse than your drawings.
>>
>>25655291
Thank you for adding nothing
>>
>>25655335
You're welcome.

Hey, when you get kicked out of art school please don't blame the jews and invade Poland, k? You could at least aspire to something. Nothing spectacular. Maybe, if you're lucky, middle management.
>>
If you're trying to get at me you're going to have to do a hell of a lot harder than that. shit I work in customer service; I hate people way worse than you and I have to be nice to them.

But I think I know what's really getting at you. You are loved and you are a good person and people value you.
>>
what the fuck are those?
>>
>>25658347
Mutt-on the Deception Pokémon. Mutt-on is the evolved form of Flaaffy. It disguises itself as a Mareep to lure potential predators to their doom.

Snowmanitan, the Antifreeze Pokémon. Snowmanitan is the evolved form of Darumaka. Migrating to cooler climates upon evolution, Snowmanitan help keep some biomes from becoming too cold by its presence.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.