[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm wondering what IS really /vp/'s ideal Pokemon game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: s3213.png (139KB, 620x623px) Image search: [Google]
s3213.png
139KB, 620x623px
I'm wondering what IS really /vp/'s ideal Pokemon game.
In this uninterested market analysis we're basically doing for Game Freak we imagine we're in a brainstorm for the next pair of games.
- Each anon puts a feature he would like and another feature he woudn't like to see in official games.
- Dubs allow you to remove one feature an anon had said.
>>
>Evil team makes frequent appearances in the story, performs evil plan just before the player passes through Victory Road, comes at them with full force using six Pokemon and held items. After their defeat, player is congratulated, then placed back in front of the Elite 4.
>The exact opposite of that, where the team comes in after the seventh gym and fights you with an incomplete, half-assed team of poison types and stuff.
>>
>>25606979
So kind of like Black and White 2?
>>
>>25607000
Yeah. Though now that I think about it, the legendary encounter and the villain plot should be before the eighth gym, but then they come back right when you're just about to enter the door to the Elite Four, as a surprise. That's when you really get to fight them, using all sorts of strong teams.
>>
>Each gym has a gimmick as well as a type specialty (For example, one gym deals in Double Battles, another has permanent weather, another has permanent terrain effects) to test the player more.
>Regional Pokédex bloated with old Pokémon that overshadow the new ones.
>>
>>25606911
>Lower screen functionality such as the pokeradar, amie, super training, all that? It stays.
>TV app goes. Nothing more nauseating than trying to read scrolling text while moving around on the upper screen.
>PokeTch apps from Gen 5 replace it. Counter, memo pad, pedometer, etc? All useful and they all go back in.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.