[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/OC - Original Character and RP General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 80

File: fec9044b9e5c575234a51f37fabb9966.png (668KB, 1400x1043px) Image search: [Google]
fec9044b9e5c575234a51f37fabb9966.png
668KB, 1400x1043px
We're back, baby!

Region Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lu4Wwwogod_uKlcMEQLvR1B4Xyk1m6hSbnjTJwUYZz0/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
Original Character thread, post your characters and discuss them.

>Is there some kind of catalog for existing trainers?
This was recently remade and is now building back up, since the last one was full of outdated characters.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14-7JUy5cEFXBywymPYy1Zlgfw06YVvLPhxiPGqV37xY/edit?usp=sharing

>Is this a roleplaying group?
Half and half. We have a dedicated RP room but the original room is strictly for hanging out and talking about shit. More RP info, such as the setting details and world map, can be found in links within the listing above.
We're nearly ready to get things started, I'm just a bit busy this weekend so I've been a little absent. A couple more characters in the works to be submitted, but more importantly we gotta come up with a kick-off event for this whole thing. Some people, however, have already started RP in side-chats, so I suppose we're sort of up and running already.

>What's IRC?
IRC is an online internet relay chat. A place you can join and chat with multiple people who enjoy the same hobby as you! In this case, that being Pokemon or video games in general.
Basically multiplayer notepad.

>How do I join?
If you don't wanna download any shady clients then we have some trusted webclients here.
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/vp/oc
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#/vp/oc
http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23/vp/OC&server=irc.rizon.net

Previous thread: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25460275/vpoc-original-character-and-rp-general#top
>>
File: 3dadba74e06fca94088307ca74d41d42.jpg (303KB, 1271x900px) Image search: [Google]
3dadba74e06fca94088307ca74d41d42.jpg
303KB, 1271x900px
Discussion topic for the thread!

Does your trainer live in a house, a Secret Base, or do they constantly wander? Where would this dwelling be, and what are their downtimes like?
>>
>>25566028
My still WiP character has house. Due to his profession he's rarely there, but comfy mountainside villa awaits whenever he's in need of rest, or longer stay.

Old yet elegant housing stands lonely on tropical island in small archipelago somewhere near Hoenn. Narrow stony path leads from farmyard to little cove harboring small yacht and little steamship.

Above the house towers not completely dormant volcano, which still has enough warmth to boil hot springs, and keep small lava lakes still molten in cave system under archipelago.

Wild jungle took over most of island, creating dark and damp basilica of nature, full of wild pokemon, with lush berry tries dripping with juice. Only places free of overgrown wilderness are small farmlands cultivated by befriended tribe of Mankeys, where grain and vegetables are grown and orchards provide sweet fruit to feed household inhabitants.

Inside commodious structure there is enough space for several rooms, including private library, cabinet and dining hall, where everyone, humans and pokemon alike, gather for meals. In well equipped kitchen, chef Bisharp prepares harvest for preservation, pickling, frying and scalding food supplies for winter, and then storing them in nearby cave, hidden under tool shed, together with quite pretty collection of homemade fruit wine and mead, with some bottles and casks dating more than century.
>>
>>25566028
Tresa lives in an outpost by the Heremus Ruins. Due to the emptiness of the ruin, the outpost became unused. Tresa converted it into a cozy little home for her and her Pokemon. In search of new relics and new adventure, Tresa decided to traverse Sileda Island, leaving her cozy outpost behind.
>>
File: 1450395008465.png (486KB, 932x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450395008465.png
486KB, 932x720px
>>25566510 #
Hot fucking damn the detail, every one appealing. I wish to meet you and your character as soon as he's done. Hopefully he'll find a nice place to stay in Sileda.

party at this guy's villa when

>>25566028 #
Maple being my main, she'll have a Secret Base built into rock, right behind a waterfall somewhere, close to the Citadel but not too close that it's too far away from good wild Pokemon spots, since she's an aspiring tourneyfag and would prefer not to pay for a hotel. Other adventuring kids looking for respite would be welcome, but the whole place is messy as hell, her Pokemon are always out when indoors and it'll only get worse as they evolve and get big. Probably plays vidya on an Xbox and cusses like a tiny sailor on whichever Halo's out at this moment.

I think this place will be my next drawing.
>>
File: Atimina.png (1MB, 2912x5184px) Image search: [Google]
Atimina.png
1MB, 2912x5184px
Bumping to get the new thread going.

New character by a friend of mine who won't touch 4chan with a ten-foot pole. Another wild child, though less feral than the others perhaps, lives in the snowy mountains and dislikes trainers in general.
>>
>>25548754
>>25548841
Requesting someone draw my character and his pokes.
>>
>>25568149
That design is beyond adorable.
>>
>>25568149
Why not bring that friend into the chat?
>>
>>25569691
She has been, it's Chiriva.
>>
Bump.
>>
File: gggggotime.png (22KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
gggggotime.png
22KB, 600x472px
>>25566028
That's a great question. Eleanor is a wanderer type- ever rational, she doesn't let herself get emotionally attached to places, and is always considering travel preparation and supplies. For her, home is wherever she lays her head for the moment, as long as her Pokemon are with her.

Her childhood was in Canalave in Sinnoh though. it's such a spooky, sleepy place, with the library, inn, the ocean and canal, and the ferry bringing interesting people and culture in and out. It's got a certain "feeling" to it.

Eleanor subconsciously is looking for a place where she gets that same, comforting "feeling." When she finds such a place, she'll linger around and accidentally settle there. For character purposes, it'd be perfect for a growth/transition period- getting to know one area intimately after having passed through so many places.

Candidate spots are Olivine City in Johto... the routes around Undella Bay in Unova... or Village Bridge?
>>
>>25568173
Show some visual references and I'll see what I can do. Like, fictional characters with similar facial/body structure so I have a better idea what he looks like. 2D refs preferred.
>>
>>25573971
Not that anon, but I have one - basically Cheren, if Cheren wore a simple white T-shirt, black jeans, and a brown hoodie, and wasn't half so well-groomed - clean, yes, but hair in disarray and clothes rumpled. He's perpetually apologetic and harried, and his exasperated Espurr rides on his black knit beanie cap.
>>
Bump.

RP has actually been starting, just not the big public setting kickoff yet. So I guess it works so far! People seem to be getting settled in.

>>25574896
Great, but I'd like a character summary also to better pin down the finer bits of his design. I'm only doing that guy's for now though, I've been really busy IRL.
>>
>>25567430
Can't wait to see it
>>
File: 1457770553456.jpg (759KB, 1273x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457770553456.jpg
759KB, 1273x900px
>>25566028
i know this is unrelated to the thread, but i love this style,i have this and the one with the rivals saved, does anyone have/is there even one with the male protags?
>>
File: 11f6477c5f7c968e404dd93deb5c3ea3.jpg (720KB, 1595x800px) Image search: [Google]
11f6477c5f7c968e404dd93deb5c3ea3.jpg
720KB, 1595x800px
>>25576526
I just got pokegirls.

Though, yours and the one you're replying to are definitely not the same artist or style. Still, I'm having trouble finding more with a similar theme.
>>
>>25566028
My character is a bit of a field researcher, so he makes a secret base everywhere be goes. If there's a Pokemon center or hotel nearby, he stays there.
>>
File: 4976815_p0.jpg (85KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
4976815_p0.jpg
85KB, 900x650px
who else "gaming their char?" I started up a new BW2 file (emulator) just to raise the pokes from scratch.
>>
File: 16604854_p0.jpg (353KB, 700x397px) Image search: [Google]
16604854_p0.jpg
353KB, 700x397px
>>
>>25576526
there is one of male protags and of the professors, but i don't have them saved, sorry
>>
File: 53469149_p0.png (543KB, 551x556px) Image search: [Google]
53469149_p0.png
543KB, 551x556px
>>25574927
where is that happening? IIRC?
>>
>>25579316
Yeah
>>
File: IMG_20160314_121612.jpg (377KB, 1583x2481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_121612.jpg
377KB, 1583x2481px
>>25579235
I already have the future teams of most of my characters in-game, actually. This Larvitar is a Tyranitar in-game I've had for ten years now.

Good taste of game also, best tied with Platinum.
>>
File: af0d532ceba9684971d8ec4157408116.jpg (695KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
af0d532ceba9684971d8ec4157408116.jpg
695KB, 1200x900px
bumpan
>>
>>25579235
Sounds like a good idea, might pick up volt white 2 and try this
>>
File: PkmnTrnr1.png (59KB, 243x541px) Image search: [Google]
PkmnTrnr1.png
59KB, 243x541px
>>25566028

Before the start of his adventure, Yoshiro lived in a nice mansion in Accumula town, resting on a hill and overlooking the countryside. From his bedroom, Yoshiro and his Pokémon could watch the sun setting over the forest and smell the trees and flowers s the breeze rolled by in spring and summer. Inside, the mansion was elegant and always clean. White, silk drapes over the windows fluttering in the breeze, tiled floors with marble countertops, leather couches in a wide open room covered with book cases. Kind of the typical well-to-do flair.

Unfortunately, his parents were rather strict and he didn't have much time to enjoy the view he could see from his window. Between tutors and mentors, it always seemed he was too busy to go outside.

That's why he always valued time with Jigglypuff. Playing games or performing in mock musicals helped keep his mind off the world and Jigglypuff's song would always help relax him after stressful days. Even if he was doing homework or composing something, Jigglypuff would be right there on his leg, snuggling next to him, or just playing around in a non-distracting way. The best memories were when Yoshiro was learning to play piano and Jigglypuff would sing along to help and Audino would come watch through the window.

Once he began his own journey, his surroundings took some getting used to, especially not having a comfy bed waiting at night or dining room to eat in. Once he arrives on Sileda, he'd probably get an apartment in one of the major settlements. Probably one on the top floor of a building so he can observe the city and hear the chaotic bustle of people.

When exploring or out in the wilderness, he'll use a large, expensive tent complete with all the nice trimmings: an overhead tarp to keep things dry and moisture away from the tent, an atrium where you can take off dirty shoes, zippable windows to let the breeze in or keep the heat from going out, a comforter resting underneath the sleeping bag, etc.
>>
>>25568149
>>25579604

Damn you guys make some real cute pokegirls.
>>
>>25582970
Cute girls are the bread and butter of oc threads
>>
File: 44326052_p0.jpg (672KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
44326052_p0.jpg
672KB, 1300x1000px
reminder that everyone hangs out IIRC
>>
here's a quesrion. How much have you mapped out your Pokemon's personalities and backstories? Are they more like pets to your OC, or friends? How intelligent are they?
>>
OC concept, tell me if it's too snowflakey.

>Half-Gardevoir (her mother was a Gardevoir and her father was a very bad man). Her mother was taken from her father by protective services before she was even born, and as a result, she only knows him by proxy. She's a bit of a medical curiosity, as nobody knows how her parents actually reproduced, though she has been tested and proved to be sterile herself like most crossbreeds. After a few incidents involving Poke Balls being tossed at her head and grumpy old ladies waving Arceus-rings at her, she's decided to leave. Hopefully she can disguise her origins and not be regarded as either unholy demonspawn or a medical showpiece.
>>
File: 1456424251331.jpg (322KB, 800x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1456424251331.jpg
322KB, 800x1666px
>>25585778
>Half-Gardevoir
anon please
>>
>>25586180
Okay, yeah. Looking at this later I am cringing. This is what happens when I start thinking on zero hours of sleep, there's just no filter between brain and keyboard any more. All I wanted was "how can I ethically train Pokémon when I'm part Pokémon," but there are much better ways to do that.

The half-Gardevoir thing was mostly to mock the furfags in the Gardevoir general, because it amused me to try and come up with a consequence to their depravity.
>>
>>25586627
It would probably be acceptable to give her minor psychic powers, perhaps her real mother wasn't a Gardevoir, but a Gardevoir acted as a mother figure to her for a while.

Stuff like that rubs off in Pokémon, I think. but forget it if you were just kidding anyway.
>>
File: W4a66kZ.png (2MB, 2481x2000px) Image search: [Google]
W4a66kZ.png
2MB, 2481x2000px
Thread overslept, bumping.
>>
>>25589678
i really like this drawing. male or female character? not that matters, of course, just curious
>>
>>25587330
Wasn't even planning on PSYCHIC POWAHS being a thing. She was just going to have green hair (not too unusual for the Pokémon universe), a pale complexion, a bright red nub on her chest, and mildly deformed feet (nothing that wasn't corrected very early in life by surgery). The only concession to her Psychic/Fairy heritage was a strong sense of empathy and a very, very faint, nearly subconscious emotional connection if she hugs someone that she doesn't even really comprehend. She was never built to be Sonic-OC "m-muh character is super tough and nice and has psychic powers and can make black holes," more along the lines of "She's an emotional wreck and tries not to show it, has abilities that are probably lesser than most characters in the setting (though still a little over average), and is consistently terrified that someone will find out her secret somehow." Also, she wasn't a joke, but she did come about at three in the morning.
>>
>>25589909
Oh, and - because I just love heaping suffering upon my characters - there's a few genetic issues too. Naturally, she's completely sterile (as happens with most mules) although she doesn't care too much about that, since she doesn't exactly want anyone else going through what she did. She also was affected by negative heterosis (this is what happens when you fall asleep studying for biology), and is rather smaller than either of her parents. Due to the placement of the Gardevoir's chest spike and the human skeleton, she has an unpleasant condition where if there's too much upward pressure on the little nub that remains it leaves her short of breath as it pinches her bronchi. She has small scars near her waist from the excess skin that used to be there; in the wild, Gardevoir can support and clean their dresses psychically, but she could not, and it was surgically removed shortly after birth due to infection. Her bones are lightweight and her muscles equally so, and she's pretty much unable to bulk up to any degree, although her ridiculous metabolism (teenager accelerated by Pokémon) keeps her from becoming overweight, and in fact puts her in the "almost dangerously underweight" range for a pure human." Basically, there is nothing positive about her being a hybrid, and she knows it very well. Between that, her parents, and the rest of the town treating her as a curio at best and demonspawn at worst, it's no wonder she's emotionally broken.

...I'm getting way too into a bad OC, aren't I?
>>
File: Nitro.png (1MB, 1464x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Nitro.png
1MB, 1464x2592px
>>25589698
Female, just a tomboy. Who's into dresses.

I'm not sure if I'll use her since I already have 4 characters in (though one's a GL, essentially an NPC) and her purpose is pretty similar to my main one.

Pic related as well, I ended up drawing way too many characters for this. She's a professional Sky Trainer, but the power ranger girl already fulfills her main purpose.
>>
>>25590005
Yeah that's pretty terrible, not gonna lie. Even if it weren't, you don't have to get cautious and put every single disadvantage you can on them, it'll just make her dead weight and draw too much attention to her weaknesses rather than her character.
>>
>>25590053
The intent wasn't "focus on her disadvantages." She was intended to be a character who's taken everything life can throw at her, been beaten down by luck and gotten back up again. We're talking "personal mantra is Invictus" level of willpower here. She's had broken bones from overly thin limbs, nearly suffocated from falling down and landing very wrong, and had to take judo classes to learn to defend herself. And she's STILL up and moving. She's untrusting and shy because everyone she's ever known has called her a freak, but despite all that, she's refusing to give up and stay at home, because if she's going to die alone she might as well get a journey in first. The point isn't that she's part Gardevoir - that could be replaced by "sickly and has noticeable, weird-looking birthmarks in a town full of superstitious assholes," except I wanted to let her raise questions for herself about the ethics of being a Trainer. The point is she is bloodied, broken emotionally and physically, and yet remains unbowed.
>>
>>25590754
Oh, well that's not as bad then. Still something just doesn't sit right with me with biological Pokemon/Human hybrids. An example in any one of the many canons could help.
>>
>>25591415
I suppose. That's the other reason why I chose Gardevoir - while it's technically in the Amorphous egg group, it looks very close to human, and could reasonably be an example of convergent evolution providing semi-compatible genetics - and if it's not, the fact of "amorphous" allows for a little flexibility. I could go "speak to Pokemon" and "sickly" for ethics issues with the same end result, but I've already overdone "speak to Pokemon," and besides, it isn't quite the same as sharing (more than the usual amount of) DNA with the species you're treating as a pet. I expect it'll get REALLY freaky if she does get into this without getting shouted down and she meets someone training a Ralts. She'll definitely have a bit of a breakdown, yes, but I'm not entirely sure if she'd go aggressive or fold in on herself. It depends on how much development she gets before that.
>>
>>25591601
Well, speaking to pokemon doesn't necessarily mean they have to talk back. My character holds long one-sided conversations without either of his pokemon actually answering a good amount of the time. You could just make it that she's more comfortable with pokemon than she is people, almost to the point she begins wondering if she really is a pokemon, but that leads to other problems.
>>
>>25590036
>can see pussy lips outlined
>can see ass cheek from front view
Every time
>>
>>25591911
Well, at that point, you're getting into tumblr-level "I'm a Pokemon in a human body" and that's just as bad. Besides, the point is that she has a very, very good reason to have ethical issues about training something she's genetically very, very close to. The Trainer I have that can actually talk to Pokemon (again, bit snowflakey but not too bad) has no issues training them; his starter found HIM, not the other way around, because she was bored to tears with sitting around doing nothing and a Pokemon on their own in the wild risks being dinner. His other Pokemon have mostly come along with him for their own reasons; some of them for food, some for shelter, one because he hatched their egg and he's their mommy now (and he's fucking MORTIFIED about that), but they all come along with him of their own free will, and he's made it clear that they can tell him if it isn't. On the other hand, Hybrid can't tell if her Pokemon are okay with this, and she's (understandably) a little sensitive about making Pokemon do anything they don't want to do. Most humans don't have that kind of issue, simply because Pokemon are either friends they can agree with or pets they simply order around.
>>
>>25591980
I'm just not sure this topic can be done without turning it into a special snowflake AND staying realistic. It's either one or both, man.
>>
>>25591935
That's in a lot of art though, at least the ass bit. Is it incorrect?
>>
>>25592101
Even with one leg in motion that's a hella lopsided ass.
>>
>>25592079
Well, I'm willing to drop "staying realistic" if it means I can stay out of snowflake-ville. There are probably much, much weirder things in the Pokemon world - alien virus being mutated into a humanoid deity, irradiated Poke Balls coming to life and exploding, fucking GLITCH POKEMON, etc. What's your recommendation?
>>
>>25592359
Human trainers
>>
Well. Guess I'm scrapping the idea. It's either snowflake or Tumblr-tier "on all levels except physical I am a Pokemon," and either is equally terrible. The biggest part of her that I was looking forward to writing up is the whole ethics thing, but as a full human, it's either a shittier Plasma or Tumblr. It's a shame, I think I could have kept that quiet enough to keep it from being a snowflake monster.
>>
>>25592604
meant for >>25592418
>>
>>25592604
I'm sorry, man.
>>
>>25592668
Is talking to Pokémon too snowflakey? I know it's a big red flag, but it's hard to make something a character if they can't talk.
>>
>All this discussion above
Ow shit. I've got some problems then.
>>
>>25592924
I'll bite. What's your idea?
>>
>>25592903
Talking to pokemon isn't snowflake material. What is snowflake material is being able to understand them fluently like N or Yellow.
>>
>>25593361
That brings up something else I wanted to ask about. What are Pokémon like in this world? Are they humans in funny suits and voice modifiers, are they wild animals with supernatural powers, or are they somewhere in between? I don't want to make a character constantly on the lookout for feral monsters in a sugarbowl world where everyone's friendly, and I don't want a character to waltz up to a Dragonite, hug it, and get eaten.
>>
>>25593459
That's an RP question so I can't help you there. I may like drawing but I don't have autism. Better just watch the IRC and see how they handle it.
>>
>>25593164
As founding fathers of my character's small islander nation carried from homeland not only their families, artifacts and loyal pokemon companions, but also their ideals, in this community capturing pokemon against their will is looked down upon and considered cruel and irresponsible. However, those pokemon who are willing to cooperate with humans in household, as aides, companions or battlers, are treated with due respect, and in manner appropriate to their intelligence and social abilities. And if offspring of such domesticated pokemon is willing to leave, it's allowed to do so.

Indirect result of this was creation of tons of pokemon 'bloodlines', that accompany fellow folks for centuries, coexisting with them and building tiny outposts of civilization on this vast and mainly unexplored sizable archipelago. Due to strong selective pressure, several bloodlines acquired abilities and qualities yet to be seen outside of this biome, such as Mankeys and Primeapes capable of reading, writing and comprehending human language, or Sableyes skilled in clockwork, masterfully chiseling complicated mechanisms and apparatuses from crystals and gemstones.

Due to completely accidental conjuncture on the same day:
My character was born
Shiny _female_Ralts_ hatched from egg
Local Moltres flock decided it's time to liven up the place and started their courting season

Some of the more superstitious chaps and lasses decided it's sign of some deity will or other shit, and were kinda insistent on their only right interpretation of such coincidence, so to get rid of zealous faggots implying implications all day and all night, father of my character decided to give up and raise his son and that _Ralts_ together, because what could go wrong there, right?
>>
>>25593911
>And now there is _Gardevoir_, that, among other things can talk, probably is more humane than most of people, likes classical music and composes some herself, is well versed in nuances of world of man, and just indistinguishable from average folk when under veil of psychic illusion.
>>
File: 1446140911944.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1446140911944.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>25585778
>>25590005
>>25592604
>>25593911
Maybe we should start this before things get out of hand.

What do you think of 8 PM EST tonight, everyone? That's three hours from now. Nothing set in stone yet, but I'm curious.
>>
>>25594234
Damn boy I'll be in better place by this time
Oh sweet world of wonderful dreams and warm pillows, there shall I come.
>>
File: anne.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anne.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>25594234
I should have made my post longer, but, whatever.

So, most of our RPs are gonna be a little more scattered in "lobbies", or cohesive groups in "dungeons", but I want this kick-off one to involve a big group all in one general area, and perhaps have some objective appear that's in the common interests of others.

One possibility is on a boat to Sileda, something more casual where everyone's just chilling and then... well, something happens (I have this in mind but don't wanna spoil), and it becomes a big scene for everyone to take part in, there will be a DM. Only problem is, not everyone's coming to Sileda on the same boat, some will already be on the island. At least, I think. Does everyone have at least one character who'd be on their way at the beginning? It seems to me it's only Atimina and Cocoa and the gym leaders who are more or less locked to the island, while the others who have already been there could use some excuse like a brief visit to somewhere else, and this is their boat back home.

Second possibility is just a celebration in Citadel for the construction of a new state-of-the-art Stadium or something, but if people are out wandering the streets nearby, which is the idea, it could be hard to keep it cohesive. And then maybe at some point some criminals cause havoc, but I'm not exactly sure of how that's gonna go, unlike the first scenario. But at least in this case, every character would be able to be there.

I'm ready to take this into my own hands and start this thing, but I need opinions. Who's on board with this? Who's got a problem with the idea? Help me out here.
>>
>>25595221

Everybody starting out on and arriving by boat seems the perfect starting point for me. Since Yoshiro is from Unova it would make sense to start here, same with any other trainers from other regions. It's kind of a nice way for everyone to start off fresh on the island too. As you said, though, this doesn't work for those who have already established some place in Sileda.

I mean, we could do two events. One for arriving trainers and one for those on the island, but that's putting a lot of stress on the DM.
>>
if you're making an oc, do you stick to the pokemon that are available in their home region?
>>
>>25595389
Arriving trainers it is.

I need responses to this post as to when people wanna do this. 8PM for me is in one hour, but I don't know if everyone will be ready by then. What about two or three hours? Will you be ready on another day?

Just give me your individual responses so I have a picture of who's ready and when.
>>
>>25595546
>no responses

Either way, 8 is a bad time. I got a lotta stuff going on, so maybe on the next hour or hour and a half. Sorry guys, I'm doing what I can.
>>
>>25595221
>cohesive
Nigga, this is why we need a forum or something. Some way to segregate by area. Hell, multiple chat rooms could do it, although that's a bit of a bitch to set up.
>>
File: 1455934666831.jpg (8KB, 322x321px) Image search: [Google]
1455934666831.jpg
8KB, 322x321px
This is some autistic fucking shit
>>
File: 1457720978587.jpg (63KB, 727x409px) Image search: [Google]
1457720978587.jpg
63KB, 727x409px
>>25596725
it's fun
>>
>>25596725
>autistic
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>25595221
The boat should work. it should be a big deal arrival, maybe a massive ferry, that just happens to have all of our characters on one boat. The people already at the island canme specifically to the dock since this whole sepcial ferry is a kind of event. to spectate, you know? Then people's first thoughts/going ons could be either "my character as he'she got off the boat amid the throngs of people, first see the citadel, etc" or "sitting on a wall from I distance, my character watches the crowds depart from the boat, looking out for anyone who loks interesting/like a challenge, etc"
>>
>>25596775
Sounds fun, but for that I'm going to need an actual OC. Evidently, Hybridvoir is way too much of a snowflake, and Kaian the third-cousin-twice-removed-60-generations-later of the ancient Unovan kings with the ability to speak to Pokemon is leaning a bit far that way too. Unless he's not. Ideas?
>>
>>25596803
Hybirdvoir is super special snowflake partly because no pokemon/human fusion exists in canon... anywhere... not in the games, show, etc, it's purely a play on furry fetishism and an autistic fanbase. IMO Kaian, with some distant ancestry, that allows him to speak to Pokemon, only further plays on an already existing thing, of N being able to speak to Pokemon. I think he's fine.
>>
Alright, so I think the big RP's gonna be tomorrow, a lotta people aren't quite ready yet.
Still, I believe we'll be doing it at 8 PM, Eastern Standard Time. Has anyone any objections?

>>25596803
>Ideas?
You+Pokemon=OC
Simple and fun concept anyone can do if you got no better ideas. Make yourself a cute girl if you want while you're at it. Just do someone you can identify with and play through as if they were a human, not just a concept.
You can make any kind of character you want, honestly, but don't single yourself out too hard from the rest, and remember that no one is the protagonist of this all.
>>
Hey, I'm pretty new here and I'm looking at this thread pretty hard.

I might just join! I'm drawing my OC now.
>>
>>25597060
Fair enough, I'm just used to building TTRPG characters who end up as one of about five protagonists. How about a young scientist researching Pokemon intelligence and linguistics, attempting to develop a Pokemon to human translation, with a bored Espurr doing most of the ACTUAL translation?

>>25596827
Well, there's the story with Kadabra, the "humans and Pokemon" thing in the Sinnoh library, and maybe Valerie if you stretch...but yeah, that's a bit far. But Kaian's alright, you say? I should really figure out how intelligent Pokemon are in general here before I keep going, though.
>>
>>25597111
He gets trips AND he can draw! Lucky son of a bitch.
>mfw I can't afford a good tablet or pen
>mfw I don't have a scanner
>mfw I can't draw anything but mythical beasts anyway
>>
>>25597133
Envy isn't going to help you get better at drawing, Anon!

Enjoy your dubs!
>>
>>25597193
Yes, but having something to draw on other than lined notebook paper and cheap mechanical pencils, as well as the capacity to actually upload it, might. Shit, if I could afford a tablet and a pen I'd be sketching shit for fun and probably accelerating my skills at thrice my current rate. I suppose this is what happens in college.

Anyway, as long as you're drawing shit, mind making a sketch of Kaian? Think there was a rough in the last thread. Or maybe it was two threads ago. Couldn't save it, because I'm retarded and left my computer in my dorm over spring break (hello to posting from a netbook, fuck my life), but maybe I can find it again.
>>
File: kaianrough.png (279KB, 600x1020px) Image search: [Google]
kaianrough.png
279KB, 600x1020px
>>25597221
There we go, found it. No offense to the previous artist, but y'know, more is always better. Almost always.
>>
>>25597221
>>25597237

I'll give it a shot!
Gimme a bit to finish my own, though,
>>
>>25597250
Thanks, man, no rush. You're a good person.
>>
>>25597117
Well, having discussed it, apparently pokemon's intelligence vary between player. But if averaged, they're probably slightly below a human's.
>>
>>25597300
Right! Useful to know for a man who can talk to them. Starters are generally more intelligent, especially the ones who eventually become Psychic-types, right? And especially one who's learned Hypnosis because she was bred to be a show dog and they wanted to give her an edge?
>>
File: eiko.png (107KB, 400x765px) Image search: [Google]
eiko.png
107KB, 400x765px
>>25597111

Eiko L. Aegeana.

Raised in the town of Striaton, he went to a local pokemon school. Given an egg by his mother who worked at the nearby daycare, Eiko finally began his self-set duty of becoming a pokemon trainer capable of beating his father, who never returns home. With his hatched croagunk, Venox, and his newly caught joltik, Voltus, he set out to the Hoenn region where he last heard his father was located.

Upon searching for news on his father in Hoenn, he stumbled upon a small seaside villa known as Dewford. Staying a while, Eiko caught one more pokemon, a sableye called Voleuri. Eiko pursued information in the town's gym, only to be taught that his father, again, had changed regions. Eiko, braced for another ocean voyage, pressed his way forward to the Sileda Island region.

[Does this sound alright?]
>>
>>25598319
I've seen - and tried to make - worse. MUCH worse. On both counts.
>>
File: ohshitnigga.png (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitnigga.png
50KB, 300x300px
>>25598319
I like him, and we could definitely use more guys. His design is absolutely great, probably one of my favorite outfits so far here.

If you'd like to submit him to the listing, I'll add him in a jiffy.
>>
>>25598526

Definitely! Add away! I might wind up posting a better image later on, though, since I'm out of my league with digital art. But I definitely look forward to this stuff!
>>
>>25598319
>>25598526

I should give you the missing info, huh?

All info listed in >>25598319 and this:

>Age: 18
and
>Class: Ace
>>
>>25598698
Oh cool, this makes it easy. Thanks.
>>
>>25598698
>>25598761
Oh wait a second, what would you say is his "ace pokemon"? In the same sense as the other characters, and there can be multiple.
>>
>>25598785
Ah, sorry!

"Venox" croagunk and "Voleuri" sableye.
>>
>Once joined a Pokemon RP back on Bulbagarden
>Had to app our pokemon
>I apped a Shedinja
>Get in a fight with another trainer
>Check his pokemon, none of them have super effective moves
>He starts crying that Shedinja is OP
>Rest of the RPers side with him
>All start apping Fire types
>Mod asks me to change my pokemon to something else
>I point out everyone now has a counter to Shedinja
>"Yea well I don't think its fair to have a powerful pokemon like Shedinja on your team"
>This nigga has a Darkrai
>The bitch who started crying had a Celebi
>Three other people have legendaries

I just wanted to hang out with my bro Shedinja...
>>
>>25600467
fuck those faggots.
>>
>>25566028
they live in the tents of their pokemon

i overrode maximum filesize so heres a imgur link for full pic:
http://i.imgur.com/gfJ6Ea0.jpg
>>
File: 1442531461038.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442531461038.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>25600733
Holy shit I love your coloring technique.

Aaaaaaaaah the sheer amount of effort in this is astounding, it's more than I could do for sure. Actual GOAT here.
>>
>>25600733
Holy shit.
I'm looking at Bastiodon, and that is hilariously cute. I love it when people do this kind of thing.
>>
File: 1444267704836.jpg (38KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1444267704836.jpg
38KB, 600x607px
>Trainer Class: Nudist
>Pic literally is nude, just censored

You know I can't put this in the listing, man.

But you know what, I'll hear it from some others in the chat first. Maybe I'm judging too harshly. The one thing holding me back is that as far as a nudist character would go, she sounds kinda reasonable.
>>
>>25598526
Well, if you need to put things in the doc, I might as well condense Kaian's profile a bit.

Kaian James Varnen

Ever since he was old enough to wonder what was over the horizon, Kaian has had big dreams. The oldest of five children, he was born to an extremely large family of breeders. His family, while not exactly famous, was pretty close; they often took in contest stars or battling champs to breed, producing amazing Pokemon for battle or contest to the client's specifications. This was helped along by the family's relation (distant, but still extant) to the ancient Unovan kings, and their inherited ability to speak to and convince Pokemon. This trait came out very strongly in Kaian. Where most of his family could command Pokemon and get the gist of what they were feeling, he could actually speak and listen to the most intelligent ones. Understandably, that made him a bit uncomfortable commanding them to breed. Fortunately for his sanity, he found a friend - Miranda, a slim, small Fennekin with blotchy fur that suggested a little Spinda somewhere in her ancestry and a chip on her shoulder the size of Texas. The two of them bonded over the inability to please Kaian's family (blotchy fur does not help a Contest Pokemon, and someone who won't make Pokemon breed isn't much use as a breeder), but neither of them knew what to do about it until one fateful morning when Kaian accidentally bumped a Beedrill hive. In the resulting fracas, Miranda discovered that while she was no good for contests, she was GREAT at battling, and Kaian was damn good at coordinating her. After a falling out with Kaian's family over him refusing to take over the family business, the two of them have come to Sileda looking for something a bit more...interesting to do. Also lucrative, because they're pretty much flat broke after Kaian bought some packaged food and passage on a boat.

Image is upthread.
>>
Bumping.

We still doing this at 8 PM, right?
>>
>>25597060
>>25603355

Damn it, the one of two nights this week I have to work late. If it works for everyone else though, I say go ahead.
>>
>>25603355
What time? Eastern? Central? Western? Some Britbong time? If it's Western or Central, it works for me; Eastern I may be an hour or so late.
>>
>>25600989
>nudist
Remove. They probably aren't taking this seriously. If they are, they're probably that guy and are just going to fuck everything over. Why would anyone play a nudist in an even remotely serious game?
>>
>>25603411
Sorry, yeah, EST, mentioned it last night.

>>25603523
Yeah that's what I'm thinking.
>>
>>25603661
Welp. Water main broke and the little cockwaffle got out early today, so maybe I can get my forced entertaining quota out of the way early and actually do this.

Also, I still say we should make a forum after this. Sure, IRC's good for an intro, but what about when you've got fifty different mini-quests running and only three GMs? Much easier when you can just bounce from thread to thread and drop a ruling or description where needed. A general chat for the hub area would be nice, but hardly required. As a fa/tg/uy, I feel compelled to suggest Myth Weavers - it's pretty good for this sort of thing, what with the ability to create mini-threads and regulate who can post in which threads. Also, it regulates the players, meaning that trolls can be punted out of the threads if not the IRC.
>>
File: 1444286993290.png (68KB, 506x484px) Image search: [Google]
1444286993290.png
68KB, 506x484px
>>25604345
Ask the other admins. I do chatroom craziness and only chatroom craziness, I don't have any fun with forums so they will not be within my domain. But I do encourage their usage, since most people like them a lot more than me.
>>
>>25604411
>double dubs

All I'm saying is that using a forum makes it less like an RPG session, which is time-restrictive and hard to get into, and more like an online game. The latter does have more of an opening for faggotry, but if we use something like Myth Weavers we could limit who can post, or we could just make a forum of our own. I say "we," I can't make a forum
>>
kinda new here, just reading through the thread to get a general idea of the rules and such. is there a maximum of 30 character entries?
>>
>>25600467
>they don't know that they can just toxic it
>>
>>25604597

I'm no official, but I think there are only that many slots because they didn't want to keep making new headers in the Google Doc. But I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1445981621055.gif (839KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445981621055.gif
839KB, 500x500px
RP kickoff in 2 hours and 38 minutes! Don't worry if you're a bit late, it'll go on a while!I'm designing our boss encounter right now.

>>25604597
There's no limit, I just happened to make many headers. I'll make more, don't worry about it.
>>
New to this, can I use this idea for a character?
>name is Jeff
>loves being a Pokemon trainer, but terrible at it
He's just kind of dumb and average, no Mary Sue, no bs

For example
>filling out Pokemon registration forms or whatever
>doesn't realize the "name" box (for name of Pokemon species or whatever) and "nickname" box (for what you call your Pokemon) are different
>writes down species name in both for entire team
>has introduces his Pokemon by nickname then species name in local competition
>"hello my name is Jeff and this is gengar the gengar.... He's a gengar"

Like he would love to be a good trainer but he doesn't have the talent or the time

Would that work?
>>
>>25605238
Sure, fill out a form and I'll put him in. Instructions in OP
>>
These threads are like a sect holy fuck. This autistic shit is scary
>>
File: 1457660195305.png (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457660195305.png
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>25605337
you've posted
now you're one of us
>>
My character is Jeff, submitted the form
I fucked up the form
Just copy and past the team stuff to the diary
Sorry though
>>
Just curious though, is it alright if my characters Spinda is an alcoholic?
Never did a rp thing before and Spinda always acts like its drunk in the games so I always liked to think so
>>
>>25605580
Sure, a bit of an odd quirk but why not.
>>
File: oc.png (858KB, 1000x831px) Image search: [Google]
oc.png
858KB, 1000x831px
To the guy who said he could get unregistered submissions from the old doc,

could you see if you could try and pull her profile again? It's been a while since I did it and it's getting pretty fuzzy in my head. Pretty sure her name was Vivian and there's something about her being a lifeguard, but that's about all i can remember.
>>
>>25605721
That little girl looking thing gonna get ate.
>>
I feel like joining you guys, but I'm really shy.

>>25605721
I've been meaning to ask this: how do you get the Pokémon to look so neat? I really like that texture.
>>
>>25605721
Yes, I remember her. I'll bring her back over right now.

Join us if you can, also. Sorry the first time didn't work so well.
>>
>>25605721
>>25605826
Uh, shit. Someone messed with the old doc or something and I can't find her now. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JY6QZJ2Sx-Zw5Bu8R8sftD48bXvCiB_C-ZskfbzGmkE/edit?usp=sharing

If you can, submit her info again. I dunno what's wrong.
>>
>>25605860
>tfw old OC
aww haha look how cute she is
my OCs are all just rip-offs of each other
>>
>>25605767
it's not really a texture, all I did was take the official art and smudge off the black outlines in photoshop
definitely makes it easier on the eyes though if you're OCD about consistency like me

>>25605860
she never actually made it onto the old one, which is why I'm kinda stuck. If there was a way to get into the pending applications though it might be possible to dig her back out
if not... guess I'll have to redo the bio again or something
>>
>>25606059
Oh damn, looks really nifty though! Thanks for expaining.
>>
File: SS_Libra.png (517KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SS_Libra.png
517KB, 640x480px
Alright, so, an hour and a half to go, provided nothing goes horribly wrong. For anyone who missed it, here's our scenario.

The setting is a ferry to Sileda, both for those going on a new journey, and just people who were away for a while and on their ride back home. It's a good chance for everyone to meet for the first time and mingle, and even battle for fun. The ride is only a few hours, and it is about sunset as everyone sets off.

Meanwhile, deep within the waters around Sileda, a mysterious, dormant being lies, in the path of the boat but its appendages unseen just beneath the surface. It is the result of dubious machinations taking place on the island.

We will have freeform RP on the boat, and GMs helping along the setting and describing it. Trainers may all battle one another through Pokemon Showdown! In Showdown, competitors may flatten levels to 50 if they'd like. RP continues in the Showdown chatbox in-character, and you may link your battle in the IRC chatroom if you would like to allow us to spectate. These Showdown battles are for mainly RP purposes, still, since there are not yet competitive teams.

Purely RP battles will not be viable, since it'll be too much going on at once, unless you decide to do it through PM.

Though it isn't much of a competition given differences in team size and evolutionary progress, we're thinking of having Pokemon level up from it to introduce a system, something like every person you PvP with and post a Showdown! replay for will result in each participant Pokemon to level, 1 level each time. Rematches don't count. Nothing's set in stone yet, but just in case, copy all your replays for the night to Notepad if you'd like, then post them all at once in this thread when it's over so you can count em up. If you do PM battles, post that too somewhere, maybe it'll be worth more.
>>
>>25606250
>Purely RP battles will not be viable, since it'll be too much going on at once, unless you decide to do it through PM.

Sorry, should have elaborated better. This only applies to trainer battles during this session in particular. PvE, including this session, will be all RP-based.
>>
What would you call a trainer who likes pokemon that are formed from multiple parts?
>>
>>25606250
>hour and a half
Huh. So, 7:30 Central? Sounds workable, I'll see what I can do. May end up being half an hour late, but who knows. Also, depending on how this goes, I may reiterate the need for a forum again.
>>
>>25606404
No, 7 central, 8 EST.

But yeah, you can join late, this'll go on for a few hours. Maybe your character was napping or something for a while.
>>
>>25606514
Seems plausible, Kaian's a pretty lazy fucker if he sleeps late. What time is it going to be IC? I can justify early afternoon, but if it's the same as real-time it could get a bit funky.
>>
>>25606569
It won't be the same as realtime, but it will be late afternoon, since something planned for later in it will have to be during the night.
>>
>>25606250
>showdown
I'm pretty curious as to how battles will work considering how a bunch of people have nfes that are obviously not as strong as a full evolution
Would a mean stat spread of under 150 or 200 for each Pokemon be a good way to even the playing field?
>>
>>25606786
adjust levels?
>>
>>25606803
That'a basically one way to go about it, adjusting levels until the mean of each mon's stats are around a certain value
Maybe a modifier for if there are fewer than 6 in a party too
>>
>>25606671
Uh. It's looking like I may be even later than I thought. A big storm rolled in, and since we were planning on grilling something outside, I'm tasked with coming up with a new plan. Don't think I'll be able to get on until 7:30 central at the earliest, probably a little later. Which is unfortunate, but such is life when dealing with family. Maybe Kaian just came to the island on the previous ship, or the next one if this doesn't fuck up the harbor too badly. Actually, how long is this going to run for? Maybe I can duck in and pass it off as Kaian sleeping off a night of something he really shouldn't have been doing.
>>
>>25606786
It's all for fun, mostly for RPing in the chatbox to the side and experience. Just flat-level everything to 50, and I guess fight those around your character's league if you wanna

>>25606853
That's fine, I'm delaying this by 30 minutes because everyone is getting me flustered in the chat and I need a bit of extra time to finalize plans.
>>
>>25607010
Fuck. Of course I've been roped into family game night. I'll be lucky if I'm out by 8:30 CT. Maybe Kaian just won't start out with everyone else. Spring break should not be "scrub the house for us and have no time to yourself," for fuck's sake.
>>
Bump

And yes the RP works, this is brilliant. Rocky start, but everything's holding stable now!
>>
>>25608488
Neat, I'll be coming in soon
>>
File: ....png (20KB, 248x264px) Image search: [Google]
....png
20KB, 248x264px
So, some things we learned from this RP.

1. Big rooms in themselves aren't bad, but it is when everyone's posts have the same font, color, background, and no separation. We should fix this.

2. Showdown is a wonderful tool for these "lobby" areas.

3. Boss battles should never involve this many people, good lord. Too many people go unnoticed, as well as hints dropped by the GM.

4. Eiko is best boy.

It was a learning experience, and it wasn't so bad I think. Characters got to know each other, some Pokemon leveled and even evolved already, and we figured out some things that we should do more often and things to stay away from.

Thanks everyone, see you in the morning, on the isle.
>>
File: 75lwXyF.png (609KB, 1800x2052px) Image search: [Google]
75lwXyF.png
609KB, 1800x2052px
>>25606374
Someone who missed his wet dream of a boss battle.
>>
I sent in an OC request. If whoever manages that is here I'd like to see Insimbi added to the catalog.
>>
I haven't named him yet, or decided what he looks like. Only thing for sure is that he has a Scizor. He's the antagonist of a fanfic i keep aiming to write.
He is, for lack of a better term, edgy. He doesn't have abusive parents, a tragic background, or really anything to conveniently excuse his actions. He's simply a natural born, unapologetic bastard. The look in other's eyes when they lose something important to them gives him an incredible thrill. A socially functioning psychopath.

There are people like this in real life. They don't learn their lesson or change their ways. Often they get off scott free, or become rich and successful. Or sometimes they get stabbed, it varies.

I haven't decided whether or not he'll reform in the end, or get some much needed therapy. Or if he pisses off a legendary and gets smote out of existence, I got to start writing the damn thing first.
>>
>>25611135
He should be fine, nothing wrong with having some edgy kids in our roster. And you're right, there are people like this.

I'd give him the OK.
>>
So, question I wanted to ask last night but fell asleep before I could. Would it be bad form to have Kaian's younger sister send him another, equally powered Pokémon over the PC? Just having Miranda puts him into "dangerously weak" range.
>>
Hey, it's Eiko.

Here's my proposal for a standard chat layout, since people were confused about it yesterday.

Obviously this isn't something that needs to be enforced, really, but if people start using this, it winds up creating a much neater and easier to follow layout.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WlMbDBRu-mdo6Z-5LmrTBSD-1I0sh6gq-qd_mP26Bsg/edit?usp=docslist_api
>>
>>25614555
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WlMbDBRu-mdo6Z-5LmrTBSD-1I0sh6gq-qd_mP26Bsg/edit?usp=docslist_api
tips confirm this idea is good
>>
Okay, I just have one question. When's the next "session," (because we do need GMs to monitor this), and how will we coordinate many people in many different places without overtaxing our GMs?
>>
>>25616485

I have a proposition for this -- I'm working on things right now that I think will help this place out some.
>>
>>25616721
Well, don't just say that and tell us nothing. Give us a hint of what you're planning, and we'll tell you if it matches our level of faggotry.
>>
File: outlineexample.png (6KB, 501x425px) Image search: [Google]
outlineexample.png
6KB, 501x425px
>>25616775

Sorry! Pic related is a proposition I'll be working on in a second. Just doodled it.

I just finished something on building your team right here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10QNVwLpl7B6Qd7oE_5Nw4WYGSTDot0HesxhdfU5KK-U/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>25616922
Oh, I like the concept, but that's not what I was talking about. How are we going to get a coherent series of chats together, with a GM capable of monitoring them as they go, and make sure everyone's aware of what's happening when?

I hate to harp on about this, but this kind of thing would REALLY work better in a forum. If there's one thing I know about RPGs, it's that the quickest way to kill them is to heap on more players and not give the GMs time to respond. With an IRC, you have to talk quick or you lose track as the chat scrolls; in a forum, not only can a GM easily keep track of multiple threads, someone who's busy with a job or doing multiple things can drop a post in during the middle of the day and come back to it when they can. Even with all this, IRC is a poor choice for this. With something like a Skype group chat, you can see what people were talking about before you came in, and the GM can respond as needed. With IRC, you're limited to what has happened since you logged on. Again, I don't like harping on about this. However, the best way to do anything like a forum RPG, barring a lobby chat, is to use some kind of forum.
>>
>>25617012

Yeaaah. Sorry, haha. The picture doesn't explain much, but the Google Doc I'm writing will. Give me just a few minutes!
>>
>>25617046
Well, okay then. Call me curious. Also, I really do like the level-up idea. Seems like a better idea than what we had before.

The only problem is balance. You have me, the guy with the underpowered Fennekin; and then you have the superhero power ranger with the overleveled Skarmory. Neither of those are bad, I'm just trying to set up a more ordinary power level for the whole affair. It wouldn't really be fair if one person started from nothing and built their way up only to have another person waltz in with all of that from the start, now would it? However, I don't want to take away from anyone who built their OC as someone high-power, even though that takes away from everyone else by definition...this is complicated.
>>
>>25617113

I actually completely agree with you. It seems a little pointless to enter with high leveled pokemon. Imagine if you did this in a main-series pokemon game. You'd stomp everyone no problem, and where's the fun in that?

My pokemon are all leveled under 25, which seems like an okay cap to me. I don't know how to approach it at the moment, but I'll try to think of something if someone else doesn't first.
>>
>>25617175
Huh. I started out level 10 - a tenth of the way there seems a little bit less OP than a quarter, honestly. I hate to say it, but maybe those of us with more powerful OCs should make a different one, or at least a version that isn't half as powerful? Pikachu-in-a-new-season style demotion?
>>
>>25617211

I was going to place myself at around level 10 to begin with, but the average was around 25, so that's what I went with. I think the biggest issue with starting so low is that you don't have access to many level-up moves, and I'm iffy on TM's.
>>
>>25617269
How about, for limitations:
>Lv. 15 or below
>One TM move OR (and only if you can justify it in backstory) one egg/tutor move
>Up to two Pokemon (if chosen, each Pokemon must be Lv. 10 only)

I know, it's a little harsh, but it'll give a much better sense of progression. Which is more rewarding, trading in a Lv. 50 mon when you're just starting and winning even when it does loaf around because it takes no damage, or slowly grinding up your Pokemon just to get to the top and finally make it?
>>
>>25617318

In IRC, this is what we've come up with so far. We're not 100% in agreeance, but it's a solid start.

All pokemon, statistically remain at level 50. The leveling system revolves around the idea I had here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10QNVwLpl7B6Qd7oE_5Nw4WYGSTDot0HesxhdfU5KK-U/edit?usp=sharing

The only thing we really have to dwell on is what moves pokemon can learn when.
>>
How old are you guys. not your characters. I mean you
>>
>>25617548
I'm 18 years old. I know at least one of us are in college, as well.
>>
>>25617548
22 here.
>>
>>25617548
24 years old
>>
>>25610453
I TOLD YOU IT WAS A CORSOLA, BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME.
>>
>>25619271
Who would believe something like that?
>>
>>25613872
ah, i thought we talking about oc's we created or had thought, didn't notice this was going to be an rp, so just ignore me
>>
>>25617548
>>
After re-reading my summary I realized my character is a bit of a Mary Sue right now who do I talk to if I want to edit my summary?
>>
>>25621852
Just fill out another form under the same name, I'll edit the entry in the Listing. Just put (REVISED) next to their name so I can spot it easily.
>>
File: warheadred.png (892KB, 2148x3186px) Image search: [Google]
warheadred.png
892KB, 2148x3186px
We have our Quest Bulletin up!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rLjavV8EI6msymYdIyxViL3u4N4IUlqKXxQoN3zXG0k/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone taking quests will register in-character on the second floor of the Nexus, or OOC, by telling a GM after getting your party together. Feel free to submit your own ideas, but please be prepared to GM it yourself if you do. Still, someone else may also be willing to do it for you, but it's not preferred to assume this.

And here's another character by someone who doesn't visit the thread. The third member of the Bravian Rangers, Warhead Red!
>>
File: sandslash.jpg (146KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sandslash.jpg
146KB, 600x450px
Bump before sleep

Hang in there guys.
>>
I'm thinking about joining, but I'm still undecided.

Would this work for a character?

>All the kids in a town are sent out at age ten to start their pokemon journey
>OC broke his leg, couldn't go on his journey
>Just stays at home with a Shedinja he found
>Winds up skipping the next few sendoffs
>Eventually gets kicked out to go find a job
>Figures he can just meme on kids to take their money.
>>
>>25623210
Probably fine! On the other hand, we're still figuring out where we're dropping the hard limit for entry "levels." Sorry, my laptop fried for no apparent reason; otherwise, I'd be in the IRC discussing this.
>>
File: 1446496455645.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446496455645.gif
2MB, 640x360px
We have a problem.

Maple here. I know I've been spearheading a lot of this, and I promised to be available as much as possible to GM, but I've been without a steady job for a while now and I just got an offer for a full-time one that pays really well. It runs from 4 - 12:30 EST, so I don't know if I'll be able to catch anyone online for much in the US during weekdays. I could probably check in twice during that time using bathroom breaks, to see how things are going, but that's it. Weekends I should be available though. I guess I can chill with the Euros though, so that's nice.

Point of me saying this is, the chat blows up quite a lot when I'm not there, and I miss important details. I need someone to pick up the slack a little and take a leadership role when I can't. Also, we need more people to take initiative in handling some quests. This means most likely not using your character during an instance, for the sake of building a solid scenario around the party without distraction. I think if a couple people decide to GM some quests, more others will see it and be willing to do likewise, so hopefully you'll be able to use your character for 4/5 of the quests you have involvement in.

Still, I'm free on weekends, so that gives me all week to think about the next quest I'm hosting. And in any case, quests aren't everything, and I think the RP has been sustaining itself well so far.

Man, this thread really turned into something else, huh.
>>
>>25621144
You can talk about your character without joining us.
>>
>>25623210
Do it
>>
>>25565610
Can someone point me in the direction of this artist. I really dig the style and would like to see more.
>>
>>25629146
seconding this, always liked this style by never found a good source of similar works
>>
>>25624948
We'll make sure to keep logs of anything important
>>
>>25592101
Sauce??
>>
File: akinbo_(hyouka fuyou).png (71KB, 598x613px) Image search: [Google]
akinbo_(hyouka fuyou).png
71KB, 598x613px
>>25632452
Holy shit reverse-search it, it's not even cropped.
>>
File: pikas.png (491KB, 924x1042px) Image search: [Google]
pikas.png
491KB, 924x1042px
Almost died there.

Bump
>>
>>25624948
Considering the original plan was an OC tournament, yeah
>>
>>25621880
Sent my revision awhile ago.
Still waiting on that update.
>>
>>25637291
It's coming
>>
Chat got really lewd all of a sudden
>>
Two quests finished already. I think this is going well. Somehow, this is coming together. People's Pokemon rosters are already building up from captures and rewards.

Sadly I can't find enough drive to draw. I feel like I wanna draw some of these scenes, but I just can't get motivated.
>>
Bump.

We're certainly lively outside the thread, but we could use more to talk about in the thread perhaps. I just woke up so I'm drawing a blank for now.
>>
Bumping before work.
>>
File: them dittos tho.jpg (90KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
them dittos tho.jpg
90KB, 700x394px
I was thinking of a punk looking trainer with two ditto's that are his sex slaves... mmmmm
>>
File: trainercard-Outake.png (51KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Outake.png
51KB, 245x171px
>>25648150
and the rest of his team, sableye and rotom cuz his a prankster. Golurk and Dusknoir cuz manly men
>>
>>25646842
I think the talk about the rp is pushing people away, this thread isn't just for that, but since it's the only thing going on, it gives off that appearance.
>>
>>25648234
This
>>
>>25648234
Then what else is it for?
>>
File: MapleTimeline.png (2MB, 3595x595px) Image search: [Google]
MapleTimeline.png
2MB, 3595x595px
>>25650050
It's also to discuss OC not necessarily for the group, I think. Originally, it was an OCT type of thing, and we'll still have those events, their timing revolving around the events of Sileda.

I think it was also still a cringe thread for posting old OCs. That's not to say the whole thread is a cringe thread, but along with valid OCs for the Sileda Region RP, people have talked about/posted the kinds of OCs for laughing at, such as their own.

Anyway, I was bored this afternoon and dug up every design for Maple in the last six years, cringe as you'd like. Since, she was also in like three different groups before this (only one got anywhere though).
Next to last is actually a Champion-type incarnation I was considering for her here, but ultimately dropped it.Yes she used to have fucking cat ears... and the group accepted her in.
>>
>>25650710
>Loli fetish fuel; The character
I like it
>>
Another bump
>>
File: 1456520551733.gif (704KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1456520551733.gif
704KB, 600x337px
>>25650710
>all those bunnygirl costumes
>>
>>25655443
Bump 3: The ReBumpening
>>
What's the cringiest OC you guys have ever made?

Mine would have to be Gray.

>Professor Juniper's cousin
>Starter Totodile stolen by Team Plasma
>Breaks into compound, retrieves Totodile and Genesect
>Travels region to region, fighting other teams behind the scenes
>Makes own vigilante group, Team Justice

I apped this for some RP where Ghetsis pulled off his plan and took over Unova. Gray went to fight him, but got BTFO'd before he even met the guy while Team Justice got fucked.

The RP died after we spent two weeks trying to complete a casual battle between two OC's, then some relationship drama started happening and people started fading out. One guy also had a Keldeo and Celebi, I think, and kept trying to pull up some "Celebi takes us back in time to save Keldeo!" event.
>>
>>25658407
Gray sounds like he probably wasn't very cringy compared to the rest of the group. And damn I hate when people gotta try and start events all about their own character, at least when it's a group.
>>
>>25642380
Is jt still lewd?
>>
>>25660758
Nah, if was brief.
>>
>>25661719
Damn
>>
>>25650710
I would
>>
File: 1444269797430.jpg (51KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1444269797430.jpg
51KB, 500x373px
RIZON CRASHED

EVERYONE PANIC

Don't worry I saved a log of the RP so far.
>>
>>25664014
I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

I think its working now, but I'm the only one in the irc.
>>
Oc concept I want to know what you think.

A late 20's early 30's guy, Shaggy beard, tired and receding hair.
Catches and sells pokemon.
Drives around in a modified Campervan.
Doesn't really battle for money, but for gear.
If he won, he would ask for a couple of pokeballs or potions/food. Or obviously a hat.

He is a hunter, with a revoked doctors license. Meaning he has all the equipment for both.

Basically poke hobo.

But something I have always been curious about, would it be possible to store items like you do with pokemon.
Like could you hold a car in a capsule.
>>
>>25665532
Not sure about a car, but other stuff for sure.

Honestly that's a tough one. Pokeballs as item capsules aren't very well-explained anywhere as far as I know.
>>
>>25666376
In Pokemon Colosseum it was shown they were actually just chests colored and themed after pokeballs.
>>
File: rikka.png (130KB, 351x381px) Image search: [Google]
rikka.png
130KB, 351x381px
>[23:37] <Lorilynne> .dice 300
>[23:37] <Internets> :: Total 242 / 300 [80%] :: Results [242] ::
>[23:38] <_Maple_> [The Scald makes for a mighty blow upon the Steelix, weakening it severely. Before it can react, Lorilynne casts her ball forth and...]
>[23:39] <_Maple_> [Capture Success]
>[23:39] <_Maple_> [Ditto, Lv50, Imposter -Transform/__/__/__]
>[23:39] <Lily_West> YOU
>>
>>25667131
Ha
>>
Did the team rocket rp die after all thes years?
>>
>>25667962
No, they're waiting for the right moment to come back.
>>
man this stuff reminds me of my days back with the red ribbon roleplay crew
good times
>>
>>25668004
Who were you in that group?
>>
>>25668013
morty
im surprised anyone still remembers it
>>
>>25668021
I remember the RR days. Granted, I wasn't a part of them, but I remember when you had a crossover even with TR
>>
File: tumblr_m2p9d17u2l1r23hr0o1_1280.jpg (251KB, 592x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2p9d17u2l1r23hr0o1_1280.jpg
251KB, 592x600px
>>25668050
I'm glad someone remembers us. Yeah, those were good times. I kinda miss those early /vp/ days.
>>
I'm thinking about commissioning someone do do some art of my pokemon team, any suggestions /jp/
>>
Biggest asspulls you've pulled/seen pulled:

I'll start with some I personally did;

>RPing on Bulbagarden as lazy pokemon trainer in a vigilante trainer group
>Has surprisingly well rounded team, they're just all low leveled and unevolved.
>Winds up fighting some badass Javert style cop
>Javert basically captures half of the vigilante group by himself.
>OC is getting reckt, bringing level 10's against level 60s
>Magikarp is knocked into river
>I say it evolved to protect OC
>Javert gets knocked the fuck out by rampaging Gyarados
>tfw mods allow it because it seemed reasonable.

That RP died after we brought in a literal human ghost girl as a member.

>Be RPing on Fanfiction
>Some guys character has an egg
>Nobody knows what's in it
>It hatches during climatic battle
>It's a fucking Celebi
>He time travels everyone back
>Mods were not informed of it being a Celebi egg
>"I didn't want to ruin the surprise"

That RP died soon after.
>>
>>25667962
I think they're on 8ch now, actually. There are a couple of them in this group too, I think.
>>
>>25670288
Shame, I actually liked reading their threads
>>
Derringer here, got a bunch of work to do, won't be able to make it to chat until an hour or two from now. Thanks!
>>
>>25668161
Check out the list of characters, see which one interests you. Do you think you can do Zera Blanco if you do?
>>
>>25668161
I really wanna for the money but I can only draw certain Pokemon. I totally fuck up some, like Noivern and Haxorus.
>>
How do you guys deal with an obnoxious RPer who is only looking to make his own characters look good, gets offended at the slightest bit of criticism, thinks clearly OP shit is totally fine when used by her characters, and convinced her friends to join as well so now they can gang up on anyone challenging their rule, despite not even being a mod?
>>
>>25680326
Do we have any like that in this group?
I haven't been paying attention lately but I'm pretty sure those who don't acknowledge the Mary Sue nature of their character get shut down pretty fast.
>>
>>25680326
Get the mods or whoever's in charge to take care of the situation
>>
>>25680405
Alright, now let's say that the head mod is a beta cuck who lets the Mary Sue do whatever she wants because he doesn't want anyone to leave. Even after he and the other mods agree to perma ban her, he makes no effort to control the Mary Sue's friends who now demonize the other mods. When the other mods leave, it turns out they were the ones carrying the RP and setting up interesting events for the others, so now more people are leaving.

The Head Mod decides the best way to revive the clearly dead RP is to allow the Mary Sue back in; it is now left to him, the Mary Sue, and her friends. The Mary Sue now mocks the other mod's characters now that they are not around to defend themselves.

One of the former mods checks back in under an alternate account, pretending to be a newb who doesn't quite have a grasp on the English Language. The Mary Sue and her friends are quick to bully the alternate account, calling him a troll and telling him to use Google Translate if he doesn't write fluent english. They also share his OC with their friends to laugh at it. They then all speak german in the chat and make it look like something out of a WWII movie.

The beta cuck mod completely ignores the bullying and goes back to RPing.
>>
File: 1451716399892.png (198KB, 450x484px) Image search: [Google]
1451716399892.png
198KB, 450x484px
>>25680326
Which one are you talking about? You posted right after I fell asleep, so I didn't notice. Lorilynne didn't bring any friends, so the only one I can think of is dat_fy.

If it's one of them, say so; neither of them check this thread.

>>25680875
Wait, this doesn't sound like our group at all. Is it a different one?
>>
File: 1456682520943.png (315KB, 586x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456682520943.png
315KB, 586x720px
>>25680326
>>25680401
Nah, it's gotta be somewhere else. Unless all of this happened within the ten minutes between me falling asleep and this post being made, it couldn't be. I've never even seen someone in the chat use German.
>>
>>25680875
Where is all this going on? And if it's that bad, why don't you leave?
>>
>>25682977
This. Why don't you just leave?
>>
>>25680875
This place sounds horrible
>>
File: 2Edgy.png (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
2Edgy.png
2KB, 80x80px
>>
>>25687115
Don't worry, I can tell you for sure it isn't this place.
>>
>>25688183
Good, I was worried for a moment
>>
>>25689555
jk
>>
>>25689574
You, scram.

>>25689555
Let the trips be a good sign.
>>
>>25689555
Trips confirms
>>
Sleepy bump again.

Struggling as a DM lately, an RP that was fun the last two days really slowed down and got the party pretty fed up.

I plan on finishing the quest tomorrow, and I have a more solid plan for it, but I wanna know, are there any experienced DMs in here, for groups like these or any other kinds? What tips can you offer on making puzzles for your party to solve? Any strokes of genius you remember from past sessions? I need to git gud if I'm gonna keep doing lots of these.
>>
Gah, bumping.

Seems we're starting to need this thread less. But I wanna keep one up so more can join if they want.
>>
File: 167_spinarak_by_tamtamdi-d9swwpx.jpg (137KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
167_spinarak_by_tamtamdi-d9swwpx.jpg
137KB, 800x1048px
question- how many of these qt girl OCs are being played by adult men/boys? Not an attack, genuinely curious. My Pokemon OC is just a self-insert whose my idealized version... of myself, and how I'd fit into the Pokeworld. I understand it's fun to fill a new role, play a character like a little girl or something, but why do you never see guys with self-insert OCs? Like, just a Pokeworld man/boy who is your ideal self fitting into the Pokeworld? I think that'd be way more interesting to see than an entire RP filled with lolis.
>>
File: 088_grimer_by_tamtamdi-d93rl73.jpg (90KB, 800x859px) Image search: [Google]
088_grimer_by_tamtamdi-d93rl73.jpg
90KB, 800x859px
>>
File: 098_krabby_by_tamtamdi-d93yunk.jpg (140KB, 800x775px) Image search: [Google]
098_krabby_by_tamtamdi-d93yunk.jpg
140KB, 800x775px
>>
File: JaneD.png (897KB, 1693x2500px) Image search: [Google]
JaneD.png
897KB, 1693x2500px
>>25696265
>how many of these qt girl OCs are being played by adult men/boys
A lot are actually played by girls, not TOO many guys are playing them, but I can tell you both Maple and Cocia are mine.

>but why do you never see guys with self-insert OCs
Scroll down more, you'll see quite a few actually.

>Like, just a Pokeworld man/boy who is your ideal self fitting into the Pokeworld?
One, girls are much more fun to draw.
Two, Maple is a character I've had for so long, (see >>25650710 )
I know her inside and out, and she practically functions as a self-insert. She's not exactly like me, but I can completely identify with her by this point. I feel this is the case with some others as well.

If I had a choice, of course I'd be a cute girl. Some girls in this group are playing boys, too. Pic related is a character who's practically genderswapped me, but in the end I decided not to use her.
>>
>>25695540
We can still keep the thread, just make it less about the rp
>>
File: heather and koffing.png (31KB, 318x599px) Image search: [Google]
heather and koffing.png
31KB, 318x599px
>>25696265
not sure if heather counts as cute, but the one playing her (ie me) is a cute girl.
>>
File: 1449871477556.jpg (78KB, 538x670px) Image search: [Google]
1449871477556.jpg
78KB, 538x670px
>>25696399
>>25697049
Now that I think about it, most RP places on the internet are full of girls. And a hell of a lot of trannies, but, hey.

I wonder how girls think of tabletop games nowadays IRL? Internet RP is one of the few things I've seen girls being even more proactive and passionate about than the guys. Most of the male members of my old group dropped out much sooner than the girls. Generally. But maybe I'm going to the wierd places.

As a guy, I wonder why all this is. I like having female friends though, over the years of this stuff.
>>
>>25697797
i've always wanted to do some table top, but being too shy around my rl friends kind of makes it impossible and i tried with an online group once but we had one session and never brought it up ever again to my dismay,
>>
File: elissa.png (449KB, 900x865px) Image search: [Google]
elissa.png
449KB, 900x865px
>>
>>25699751
I'd still like to know how we're gonna do legendaries here. Anything that isn't an "official" uber should be fine, and for the most part have been owned in the anime at some point.
>>
>>25699969
i'm pretty sure someone said that legendary encounters will be prizes for winning tournaments.
>>
>>25700040
That sounds kind of fucked up
>>
>>25700069
It does
>>
>>25699969
>>25700040
>>25700069
Actually, you can win a Masterball from tournaments, which allows the capture if any legendary. After that, my thoughts were to have that person tell a GM which one they wanted, and the GM would make a quest for it, have the legendary appear durung thw quest, other party members probably getting a level bonus for helping.

Still not sure of the specifics, as usual.
>>
File: chousen_paras_by_raizy-d6g7wxq.png (763KB, 800x852px) Image search: [Google]
chousen_paras_by_raizy-d6g7wxq.png
763KB, 800x852px
>>25697797
I'm currently playing two d&d 5e sessions and GM'ing a session of Soulhunters -an indie trpg- while also sometimes playing in the rizon chat.
The difference, to be honest, is that online it's way easier to roleplay. On live tabletops the situation is less immersive, no matter what you do. And being a girl in a group of almost only guys makes it even harder to do.
Luckily I play with people I've known for years, so there's no prob, but I can totally remember the initial awkwardness. So hooray for that!
>>
>>25692101
Whenever I dm, I play it off like a cyoa, meaning I don't plan too far ahead. In a way it works, since I don't get frustrated when things don't go as planned and it really forces me to think on my toes.
>>
File: kazan.png (643KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
kazan.png
643KB, 1024x942px
>>
File: minori.png (155KB, 400x641px) Image search: [Google]
minori.png
155KB, 400x641px
>>
>>25697049
I'd fuck her
>>
File: nyjee.jpg (216KB, 685x831px) Image search: [Google]
nyjee.jpg
216KB, 685x831px
>>
File: 1450735854948.jpg (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450735854948.jpg
143KB, 800x1000px
Do you think it's more shallow to judge a Pokemon solely on looks, or solely on combat performance?

Cause it feels like everyone says the former is more noble, but all my favorites are so because they did great things for me in the games and in competitive; Sandslash, Tyranitar, and Shuckle.

It doesn't seem to make much sense to me. I always think it strange when someone's favorite is something like Delcatty or Mothim. I mean, both of them look alright, but they're barely fun to use when they get fucked up by everything. Even Sandslash was pretty usable for several gens, and still has a niche in its tier.

Though I definitely favor unique gimmicks over sheer strength nowadays, which was the case for Shuckle.
>>
>>25712496
I try to find a balance between the two, strong Pokemon that have good designs, and usually it takes me a couple of battles with trial and error, but I make a fully functional team.
>>
>>25712894
That's how a team should be made, not with a cookie cutter that everyone else follows
>>
>>25712894
I agree, but I was just trying to compare between two mindsets.

I do like to try the designs I like first. Though, I do like most Pokemon designs, and with my range going from a fearsome kaiju to a cartoony turtle-goo-worm thing, performance is what tends to narrow it down.

But there are some I just really like the design of so much that I'll figure out ways to make them good within my team, like Kabutops or Seviper.
>>
File: MapleSwim1.png (680KB, 2000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
MapleSwim1.png
680KB, 2000x2600px
Since Inspiros Park is one of our hubs, let's see some OCs in their swimsuits!

it is not a lewd pose
>>
>>25709072
I wanna see a log of one of those if you have it. It sounds like an interesting idea, but I can't picture it in my head really.
>>
File: inspirosmap.png (4MB, 3600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
inspirosmap.png
4MB, 3600x3000px
I don't have much time to draw, so like it's always been lately, this is pretty rough.

Still, I gave the Nexus a map, so I figure Inspiros deserved one too. Maybe this'll help facilitate casual open RPs in this second hub more. I'd like to add more to it if people have ideas, but for now it seems to have all the essentials. I imagine we'll be spending a lot of time in the hot springs.

Since it is a national park, capturing the resident Pokemon here is illegal. However, the Pokemon here have become very friendly with humans, and play and coexist with them here. If you happen to befriend a Pokemon here, it may just follow you home of its own accord; in such cases, capturing is just fine. Another exception lies within the Submerged Caverns, which has not been fully explored, and is more like a dungeon. Capturing the Pokemon in the deeper regions of here is perfectly legal as well.
>>
Rise and shine!
>>
>>25716333
I've never done it before in the chat, I was talking about other places
>>
We need more edgy characters
>>
File: aioJGpEh.jpg (53KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aioJGpEh.jpg
53KB, 800x1024px
>>25720497
Oh, I know. I just wanted to for reference.

>>25721416
Once we finalize the evil team. Pic related showed up last quest though, as a bonus encounter and foreshadowing for them. She lost after a pretty close battle, and parahax.

But yeah, we could at least use some normal meanies or psychos.
>>
Bump

At least life in chat is in full-bloom.
>>
>>25566028
WIP character's house burned down for reasons unknown to them (hint: Parents owned a Chandelure and tried using it for decoration). The parents were nowhere to be found so he got inheritance money that he mostly blew buying Pokeballs to lob at ghosts.
So my trainer's a wandering, well-dressed vagrant.
>>
File: nD2tgPg.jpg (256KB, 1150x2030px) Image search: [Google]
nD2tgPg.jpg
256KB, 1150x2030px
Posting this one in the thread. Just finished drawing it this morning. I just need to digitalize it since I had a lot of trouble with the eraser, as you can see.
>>
File: 1445217493438.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445217493438.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>25722887
>eraser says "fuck it" after too many attempts on the mouth

I know the feeling all too well.
>>
Jeff is back
>tfw hospitalized from car injury
>tfw trying to move to a new place right out of hospital
What did I miss?
>>
>>25724669
I don't know but please try to prevent yourself from constantly leaving and joining, the messages are clogging up the RP chats.
>>
>>25724669
>>25725123
A-also glad to know you're not dead.
>>
>>25724669
What happened?
>>
>>25724669
Is he OK?
>>
File: 1442995462908.jpg (19KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1442995462908.jpg
19KB, 251x251px
>>25724669
Did you crash your car or did a car hit you?

Did you go under or over? What did you end up breaking? How'd it even happen?

Regale us.
>>
>>25724553
Fuck erasers
>>
>>25717422
Looks great
>>
>>25732583
Don't fuck erasers
>>
>>25722887
Looks great, she have a name?
>>
File: ta.png (926KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
ta.png
926KB, 2048x1152px
*insert a cool description/backstory*
>>
File: 29kgvjz7.png (986KB, 2300x4060px) Image search: [Google]
29kgvjz7.png
986KB, 2300x4060px
>>25738097
Test, the image was saving too dark. Thanks to Chivira for the digital edit.

Her name is Kokoro. I still have to work on her color but I'm pretty much done with her profile, I'll post it in a bit if the image works.
>>
>>25738389
He looks stoned out of his mind
>>
File: dasitmane.png (80KB, 296x273px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.png
80KB, 296x273px
>>25738389
>>25739860
I would welcome his addition
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.