[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are People who still think Zygarde isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (315KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 720x1280px
>there are People who still think Zygarde isn't getting its own game.
>>
japanese mangos =/= game
>>
Either he is and it was awkwardly delayed, or he aint and they going straight into gen 7 late next year.
>>
>>24616946
>there are people who still think Mega Flygon won't ever happen
>>
>>24616981
>Either he is and it was awkwardly delayed

It wasnt delayed. Zygarde movie is summer 2016, we knew it since July. Only because they're using different startegy (like in almost every case since every game had a slightly different reveal/promotion) doesnt mean its something unusual.

Next year is the 20th annivesary. Its not surprising they want to build huge hype around the next main game
>>
>>24616946
I mean, back in the pre-platinum gen 4 days, everyone though Arceus was going to be the star of the next game
>>
>>24618465
Arcues was an event legendary from the very beginning. Zygarde is avaible in-game and he gets formes like Giratina and Kyrem previosly.

Zygarde is like Giratina, Rayquaza and Kyurem: part of the main regional trio

Arcues is like Deoxys, Genesect and Volcanion: powerful event mon
>>
File: I came here to bark at you.jpg (29KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to bark at you.jpg
29KB, 600x436px
>There are people who think the next game will be called Pokemon Z
>>
>there are people who think Anime didn't already prove this
>>
>>24616987
That's just some shit meme though
>>
>There are people who think next Kalos game isnt happening despite the amazing sales of both XY and ORAS not to mention there was no Pokemon game after N3DS was released
>>
>>24618694
So they'll milk 6m copies and losing even more players instead of moving on with gen 7 and selling another 14m. Great business.

Wasn't a large amount of games what's already killing Yokai Watch?
>>
>>24618702
>instead of moving on with gen 7 and selling another 14m

But those sales for gen 7 arent going anywhere, they will score them anyway. Going by your thinking they would lose those 6-8m copies and get only those 14m that they will get anyway. You'd be a bad buisnessman.

Pokemon hasnt got any main game this year so i dont know what large amount of games are you talking about
>>
>>24616987
>>24618671
Yeah, it sure is a meme. Keep telling yourself that flygonfriends.
>>
>>24618800
>9 dragon types not counting legendaries without a mega
>58+ hoenn pokemon without megas
Its a meme
>>
>>24618465
Only if you were like fucking 8 or less.
Anyone with a brain could tell Giratina was our next Rayquaza.
>>
>>24618090
Why do people think the 20th anniversary is a big thing? Its all about the 25th anniversary
>>
>>24618713
He's talking about an overabundance of versions, not necessarily them putting out too many pokemon generations. We always get 2 versions, plus a third version, in gen 5 we straight up got 2 sequel versions, gen 3 had 3 versions *plus* 2 versions of the Kanto remakes. Toss in gen 4 with 3 Sinnoh versions and 2 Johto remakes, then gen 6 already having XY plus ORAS, with Z on the horizon and still potential for Delta Emerald to materialize. Pokemon is fun, and having an enhanced special edition each generation is nice, but at the same time, it's also getting oversaturated. Some people don't enjoy waiting through two years for the next iteration of the franchise because they have to put out a remake and a special edition before we wait another few years to get the next generation. Especially so when they seem deadset on not fixing the problems with the series or giving the fans what they're asking for. Each gen we get a great new feature that we love and then it's taken away the next go around in favor of another new feature that is cool, but would be better in addtion tot he previous stuff, and meanwhile the metagame is still broken, power creep runs rampant, the battle system, while fun, has grown a bit stale over time and there's only so much that they can do to keep fans interested before they start bleeding customers from lack of interest. Yeah, Y got me excited about gen 6 because "Wow! 3D! Finally! It's only 6 years later than it should have been possible to do!" and also a new type and trainer customization. That lasted one playthrough and a bit of dicking around with friends because I hadn't gotten to actually battle anyone in a long time. After the novelty wore off, I put the game down and now I'm not playing at all in hopes that Z will fix what was so fucking dull about Kalos. ORAS apparently didn't fare much better. They just need to realize that more versions isn't always better. They need better games to start with.
>>
>>24616981
Maybe they're going back to not ABSOLUTELY RUSHING games, but maybe that's too hopeful.
>>
>>24618465
>pre-platinum gen 4 days
litterally NO ONE thought that unless you were an underaged retard
rayquaza=girantina=kyurem=zygarde
fuck
>>
>>24622418
But thats YOUR problem for not liking the generation. There are people who never liked gen 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 and thats fine, its just not your/their game. Move on or give up on Pokemon.

Pokemon is working the same way for 20 years. If you dont like 2 versions of every game - thats something you should've used to during those 20 years. At least GF tries to do something with the formula (look at BW2), hopefully Zygarde game gets the same or even better treatment
>>
>>24619195
>>24622747
Fuck man, I mean, even when Ruby and Sapphire were the latest games, I remember thinking
>I bet there will be a green gem game with Rayquaza, probably Emerald
There's "muh patterns" and then there's "there's two version legendaries, and then this third one that literally has the same kind of theme to it, I wonder if it'll get it's own game?" It's beyond reasonable doubt by this point we're getting some sort of additional Gen VI game themed around Zygarde and its new forms. The exact name and nature of it is more questionable, and subjective to "patterns," but it'd be very unusual if we didn't get anything. This isn't "it'll be released on this date because of such and such formula for the dates based on previous games" or "the game will go like this because of this shallow pattern." It's "the next gen with have grass, fire, and water starters."
>>
Also according to Serebii there's still no Zygarde card, and it's possible that they're going for a theme with it.
>>
>>24618465

I can confirm that for the shithole that is serebiiforums.

Used to post there and I seriously had a hard time making people understand that Giratina is going to be relevant. It was frustrating and I haven't been there since.

I remember someone saying it's not right after Dialga/Palkia in the dex as their main argument...
>>
>>24623384
it's becoming that way now with /vp/
try persuading to the Kantofags and Gen 7 Fags that they aren't getting their games next. it's like they are choosing to ignore what's been going on for like the past 4 months and are conjuring up shit theories and forcing them upon people.
>>
>>24618554
uh.. is it not going to be?
>>
>>24623395
spotted a newfag
you're taking shitposters way too seriously so lurk more
>>
>>24623395
Yeah thats true and its not only vp. Social media and other pokemon communities also have loads of people who think Zygarde game isnt happening only because they started promotion with the anime lol
>>
>>24623418
It's doubly retarded when the anime always promote shit that will happen in the games.
>>
>>24622418
You're a fucking brat. You got new features, you were excited, excitement wore off and now you're pissed that you got bored. The same would be for every other feature that you want. So fuck off little dipshit and go die in fire
>>
>>24623511
>new features
hehe
>>
File: PXL_091115_12119716.jpg (111KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
PXL_091115_12119716.jpg
111KB, 800x533px
>>24623533
Yes
>>
>>24623533
Some in XY some in ORAS: Megas, amie, super training, customization, dexnav (and multinav overall), soaring, updated secret bases and contests, pr videos, friend safari
>>
>>24616946
who cares? Z will be another ugly badly-optimized 3D title with no postgame just like every gen 6 entry so far.
>>
>>24623608

I care.

What now?
>>
>>24623654
me too
>>
>>24623608
Oh we have a psychic here!
>>
>>24623654
>>24623741
>falling into the jew trap
>>
>>24616946
>gba
>he thinks we're getting Zygarde game
>>
>>24623756
How are Jews even related to a Japanese game tho
>>
>>24623384
I remember people in the anime forum got banned for cussing out people who used dub names, even for the Pokemon themselves
>>
File: 1426288092961.jpg (247KB, 1272x700px) Image search: [Google]
1426288092961.jpg
247KB, 1272x700px
>>24623840
Jews try to touch japanese games with their filthy hands but Jews fear the samurai
>>
>>24616981
>delayed
>hasn't even been a year since ORAS
>>
>>24623418
This. Anime has already confirmed Z, even showed Zygarde's new formes. When GF officially announces it, it'll be like "yeah, it's going to be called Z, it's gonna be based on Zygarde, and these are its new formes". Maybe they aren't rushing shit this time, and they're taking their time for making a good game, specially with the 20th anniversary in sight.
I just want PWT
>>
>>24622418
>Delta Emerald

I have literally no idea why people think this. Ain't like we got a Water Blue, Electric Yellow or Mind Crystal.
>>
>>24625813
GF does tend to break at least one major pattern with every game lately.

It's a pattern of breaking patterns.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.