[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How excited are you all for Pokemon Go? Any worries about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

How excited are you all for Pokemon Go? Any worries about it's quality?
>>
>>24588301
I'm tentatively interested. It depends on how bad the microtransactions are and if the game has any depth at all.
>>
>>24588301
Not especially and I'd like to know how microtransactions work before I'd get it. Pretty sure the app's free, so they'll have to make money off it somehow.
>>
>interested about jewish f2p with microtransactions
>>
Not excited at all. I mind phone games, but I hate that location-based bullshit.
>>
>>24588326
*I DON'T mind phone games

Fuck.
>>
I'm looking forward to it. Seems like it'll be neat.
>>
>>24588301
Not looking forward to having to get a smart phone if it's good.
>>
They have +20 millions of budget...
>>
>>24588301
As an Ingress player, I can guarantee it'll at least be good.

I'm banking on it being great.
>>
>>24592743
sauce.

And like other people, I'm tentatively interested, but kind of ticked off at the original 151 pandering. Who knows, it might improve a few months after launch.
>>
>>24588326
I understand Anon, it'll be hard to catch them all if you never leave your home.

You might catch a Trubbish!
>>
>>24592778
http://www.nianticlabs.com/news/
>>
>>24588301
What if they recognize how much of a shithole the area I live in is and give us pokemon to match?
>>
Hi everyone

The Pokémon Company, Google and Nintendo are investing up to $30 million in Niantic, Inc., which includes an initial $20 million upfront and an additional $10 million in financing conditioned upon the company achieving certain milestones. We will be using this capital to continue the development of Pokémon GO, to evolve and grow Ingress and its thriving global community, and to build out our real-world gaming platform.

It was quite an honor to be on stage in Tokyo last month with legendary games and entertainment heroes Shigeru Miyamoto of Nintendo, Tsunekazu Ishihara of The Pokémon Company, and Junichi Masuda of GAME FREAK to tell the world about Pokémon GO. We are all incredibly excited about the opportunity to create a product true to the spirit of the original Pokémon games while extending gameplay out into the real world. Because it is a mobile game, players all around the world will be able to immerse themselves in the Pokémon universe on devices they already have in their hands.

Here are some words from our esteemed investors:

Tsunekazu Ishihara, CEO, The Pokémon Company:

“Pokémon’s strategic investment in Niantic paves the way for a social mobile experience the world has never seen before,” said Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and CEO of The Pokémon Company. “The Pokémon Company is committed to partnering with companies like Niantic that share the same spirit of community and innovation.”

Don Harrison, VP of Corporate Development, Google:

“Niantic has shown the great potential of mixing geolocation technology, dynamic storytelling, and innovative game design, and we’re excited to continue supporting the team on their journey.”

It’s exciting to finally be able to share some of our big updates. We are hard at work in our new San Francisco and satellite offices preparing for a series of massive, global Ingress events this Fall, readying Pokémon GO for launch next year, and extending our platform to support a v
>>
>>24592836
Can't wait to pay 99 cents for a five pack of potions.
>>
I can't wait for my private data to be mined.
>>
>>24592785
Fuck off, faggot. Not everyone is willing to waste money to get always on net on their phone. I'm not going to go around hunting for hotspots for a fucking phone game.
>>
>tfw Niantic is hiring
>tfw you want to work on Go
>tfw you know everyone will say your ideas are shit
>tfw code monkey
>>
>>24592879
>not having unlimited data
Kek
>>
I don't give a single fuck about go or any other mobile game. This is obviously going to suck.
>>
If it has nothing more than an improved version of Amie with AR I'd be happy with it.
>>
>>24592901
>wasting money on irrelevant shit

Mobile plans are barely a thing around here and they're expensive as shit. I can stand to be disconnected from the web for a while.

>inb4 poorfag
No, but I'd still rather not spend money on useless shit. My house, the company I work at, public transportation and a shitload of malls and coffee shops have free wifi. I can't understand the kind of people that actually waste money on a data plan, unless it's part of a package or something.
>>
>>24592865
>implying every piece of data you have isn't already compromised

No data is ever safe, dipshit
>>
>>24588301
>How excited are you all for Pokemon Go
Not at all. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>24592939
Okay. Enjoy being tied down to specific areas. I go hiking once a week and like being able to listen to pandora and shit everywhere I go without having to scrounge around like jew looking for wifi.
>>
Not interested at all. For me, Pokemon is not about catching and trading Pokemon (I'm not a 12 year old pubescent boy any more), rather the role-playing aspect. This isn't roleplaying at all and is obviously directed towards casuals and normies. I seriously hope nintendo/game freak know that this isn't going to go amazingly well.
>>
>>24592725
There isn't a single phone game worth getting a phone for
>>
>>24592879
>2015
Data isn't wasting money anymore. I have no idea how I'd work or study at capacity without emails whenever I need them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.