[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the worst pokemon to wake up as and what is the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: it's me!.jpg (115KB, 712x972px) Image search: [Google]
it's me!.jpg
115KB, 712x972px
what's the worst pokemon to wake up as and what is the best pokemon to wake up as?
>>
>>24582675
best: Serperior
worst: Trubbish
>>
File: 1400520858588.jpg (205KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1400520858588.jpg
205KB, 1024x1280px
>>24582675
Zoroark would be pretty much top tier considering how you can still disguise yourself as your human self and be able to talk while being able to continue your life pretty normally I suppose.
>>
Ditto: Can be any Pokémon and get unlimited sex.
>>
best: metagross
worst: wurmple
>>
>>24583266
Plus, you'd probably still have opposables, or something close to them.
>>
>>24582675
best: Magcarbo
worst: Gardevoir
>>
Best: gengar would be pretty cool and you could use those ghost powers to pull pranks on people.

Worst: being a combee would suck. You'd have no individuality and serve as an expendable slave to vespiquen
>>
>>24583328
Got those mixed up senpai
>>
>>24583409
This. Gengar would be great.

Worst: Like you said, Combee. But I imagine Parasect would suck too.
>>
>>24582675
Best would be Squishy

Worst would be Dedenne.
>>
>>24583409
>>24583448
Combee, assuming real world logic, would mean the males get to have sex sessions with the queen and the females get to become queens themselves if they fly off to start a new colony.
Exploding penis after intercourse may exist, though
>>
>>24583491
>Exploding penis after intercourse
just like in the real life, To Become Questionably Hot, family

In My Humble Oppression
>>
File: ditto.jpg (2KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
ditto.jpg
2KB, 200x184px
best: Ditto, just transform into yourself
worst: something weak with no good limbs like Sunkern
>>
File: 89597564235.jpg (81KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
89597564235.jpg
81KB, 800x520px
>>24582675
>no one mentioning Cubone as the worst one to wake up as
>"...it was apparently traumatized by the death of its mother. Cubone will often weep at night in mourning of its mother. When Cubone cries, the skull that it wears on its head vibrates and emits 'a plaintive and mournful sound.'"
>>
>>24584365
what about Phantump?
>According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.
or Yamask?
>Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.
>>
>>24584365
>>24584405
We all know those entries are complete bullshit.
>>
Best: Eevee (so many choices)

Worst: Male Gardevoir/Lopunny
>>
>>24584912
>Worst: Male Gardevoir/Lopunny

You don't like qt traps?
>>
>>24585048
i am not a homosex so no
>>
File: 303372.jpg (56KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
303372.jpg
56KB, 350x300px
How about the canonest transformation?
>It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra.
>>
>>24582675
>Worst
Probably Audino. Everyone will want to kill you for experience points.

>Best
Arceus. Go find the Plates and do whatever you fucking want.
>>
>Worst
Luvdisc

>Best
Any Pokemon capable of living in either water or being able to fly?
>>
>>24583921
Why would I ever want to transform into myself?
>>
>>24584365
Yeah but youd never have to have lived through that because you just woke up as one. You werent born from a marowak who died.
>>
>>24585254
I never got this. Did kadabra exist before this boy, or was he the first ever member of this line, and then his kid became the first abra?

Or was he just so psychic that his body merged with an equally psychic kadabra and they became one? If so, why is this story the entry for this species as opposed to some actually useful information about the species?
>>
>>24583921
Mew would be better since it can still transform
>>
>>24585498
>Any Pokemon capable of living in either water or being able to fly?
Lugia?
>>
>>24585562
it's just a stupid dex entry for a video game, go write a fanfic about it
>>
>>24583443
nigger he got it right

if you're a gardevoir you'd be molested by faggots
>>
File: tumblr_nndras4XTG1td3k3fo1_1280.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndras4XTG1td3k3fo1_1280.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Best:Probably a Serperior or Arbok.
Worst:Pic related.
>>
File: latest.png (3KB, 101x174px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
3KB, 101x174px
worst
>>
>Worst
Vanilluxe. There will never be a worse design, it's stats are unremarkable, and it's typing is pure shit.

>Best
Shedinja or shuckle. One is a nigh indestructible ghost/bug what forces innumerable switches and ruins your day with Will-o-Wisp. The other is shuckle. You don't fuckle with shuckle.
>>
>>24589862
Until you evolve
>>
>>24591508
>Shedinja
until someone kicks sand at you
>>
>>24591526
Okay, you have me there. But this thread isn't really about the best pokemon to wake up as, because if it were everyone would be choosing mega rayquaza or mewtwo or deoxys. I just really like shedinja.

Also, would it kill GF to add weather and hazard immunity to wonder guard? It's not like that would make it op: it's got ONE HP for fuck's sake. As it is I've got a fair few wins playing mindgames with a shedinja/zoroark combo, but a little more usability wouldn't hurt would it?
>>
>>24585645
And if you're a Magcargo you burn through the Earth's crust.
>>
Best : Golurk
Worst : Ferroseed
>>
>>24591508
I doubt stats would mean anything in the real world.
>>
>>24583266
Suddenly, a wild Verlifag wants to do lewd things with you

Worst: Landorus-T. Even in Pokeworld, there will be some sort of /vp/ where everyone inexplicably hates you

Best: Landorus-T. You can still kick said peoples collective asses, and be either a life-granting genie or a flying tiger earthquakin' shit.
>>
>>24591550
Until you get removed reeee
>>
>>24585645
>not using your psychic powers to mind break anyone who tries to touch you inappropriately
>>
>>24591547
No. That's the anime you're thinking of. The real world has stats all over the place. A cheetah has decent attack and insane speed, while a rhino low speed and ridiculous attack and defense. Humans have shit stats but a stupidly good ability. What idiot would give a species opposible thumbs and the ability to basically save scum via writing. Somebody needs to nerf that shit.
>>
>>24591572
Autism: the post: the legend.
>>
>>24591550
I'd let him do whatever he wants with me :3
>>
>>24591543
>hot as fuck
>no one can molest you

best choice duh :^)
>>
>>24591795
If your only priority in life is avoiding being touched uncomfortably, amidst the limitless possibilities of turning into any Pokémon, you need new priorities.
>>
>>24591804
Clearly you've never been raped.
>>
>>24591826
Of course not, men cannot be raped, we're tough.
>>
Best mon: Either as a Hypno or as Korrina's Lucario because of intense sex life with cuties.

Worst mon: any cocoon mon because it can't move
>>
Best: Gardevoir so you can have beta orbiter trainers and kek them with slime
Worst: Delcatty. Normalize is awful
>>
>>24591522
How many magikarp do you think evolve into gyarados?

I'd guess like .01%
>>
>Best: Darkrai
>Worst: Spoink, because if you wake up as spoink you are about to die for stop bouncing, or even worse you can't wake up
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.