[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your realistic assesments of who will in the 2016 presidential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: JS71350481.jpg (56KB, 615x896px) Image search: [Google]
JS71350481.jpg
56KB, 615x896px
What is your realistic assesments of who will in the 2016 presidential race?

I only ask because as a britbong my initial expectation was that Hillary was just going to sweep up all the swing states and a lot of states that had previously voted republican before, but then I looked at some of the polls and even with the heavy bias of oversampling democrats, it still looks like Trump could take a fair few swing states.
>>
>>7847
Test
>>
Hillary's going to win it. It's pretty clear that she's stacked the deck. Votes don't count, not ours.
>>
Hilariously I think Brexit actually scared a lot of liberals here and made them really sure of themselves.
>>
Hilary alienates swing voters because she's shady and disreputable.

Not only does she have a shady history and a shady brand, but her mannerisms and the way she carries herself all scream red flags. That's the only reason this election is close. It's not that anybody likes Trump, it's that Hillary is so awful that "not Trump" may not actually be an attractive option to most non-partizan voters.

This has probably been one of the most mutually incompetent election campaigns in recent US history. Whoever manages these campaigns on both sides are so comically out-of-touch with voters outside of their partizan circlejerk that they've successfully alienated everyone that isn't fanatically supportive of their party.
>>
RealClearPolitics is showing a lot of blue

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.