[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm preggers. Is it ok to get my baby drunk once in a while,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1473257406818.jpg (60KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1473257406818.jpg
60KB, 500x367px
I'm preggers. Is it ok to get my baby drunk once in a while, not like fetal alcohol levels of drunk, but maybe like once every month, just a few glasses of wine. I'm sure babies enjoy this at some level.
>>
>>6720
No, not at all it never is.
Plus my catholic cousins did drink when they were little and they're catholic and demonstrate against gay marriage, it should tell you enough about alcohol.
>>
>>6751
I'm just talking about a very little bit. It is for a baby after all...
>>
Alcohol is way too addictive desu.

You're better of getting some good bud and using it to make marijuana formula. Super easy, and it has healthy antioxidants.

1. Chop approximately 3 grams of dried buds as finely as possible. If it's dry enough a mortar and pestle is the best
2. Proceed to make the formula as normal, but add the chopped reefer. It's best to use a heat low enough to prevent burning the formula.
3. Pour the formula through a sieve. The flower particulate can accumulate in a weak newborn's throat and choke it!
4. Enjoy your first night of rest in weeks!
>>
>>6720
In 2015, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) pushed back firmly against the idea that light drinking was OK for pregnant women. They published a clinical report promoting a zero-tolerance policy for drinking, stating alcohol-related birth defects were completely preventable if women abstained from alcohol use. These include fetal alcohol spectrum disorders, the most severe of which is fetal alcohol syndrome. It can hinder brain development; stunt height, weight, and head size; and alter facial shape and features.
>>
>>6720
no

>>6763
a developing fetus is like, what, 1/100th your size? less? even a small amount of alcohol in your system is absolutely huge in comparison to the fetus' body mass.

don't drink while you're pregnant. there's a reason doctors say this shit. if you aren't a doctor, don't second guess them.
>>
>>6720
Chug.
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (20KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
20KB, 500x328px
Babies much prefer the taste of bleach.

Be sure to water it down slightly though, just because they don't enjoy the taste of a full dosage.
Usually, you want to go one part water, one part bleach for 0-2, then one part water two parts bleach for 2-4.
>>
>>7029
while marijuana is pretty clearly not harmful to adults, the effects of it on brain development in infants have not been studied and i would STRONGLY advise against it, as would any competent doctor. i'd keep it away from the kids at least until like, early teens or so.
>>
>>7289
How long have you been a doctor? Oh, you aren't? Then maybe you shouldn't be dispensing medical advice desu
>>
>>7433
someone's mad

go ahead and feed your kids high doses of pot, i'm sure everything will turn out fine lol
>>
>>7433
Marijuana affects brain development, end of story, period.
Fuck off degenerate.
>>
>>7448
>>7459

Bakas! Marihuana, or Cannabis, is NATURAL, ORGANIC, NON-TOXIC, and GMO FREE. There is literally nothing wrong with giving children what is essentially a vegetable filled with healthy cholophylls. You've been brainwashed by the major media and should use mind expanding psychobiotics yourselves before judging what OTHER people do with THEIR children!
>>
>>7459
Prove it.
>>
>>6720
"Once in a while" probably won't make your kid a tard or anything, but it doesn't take a lot to give your kid the fetal alcohol face. Your child will be marked for life as someone whose mom was on the sauce. If you're okay with that, then bottoms up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.