[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wife offered job making more than our current incomes combined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1494017508279.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1494017508279.png
760KB, 760x839px
>wife offered job making more than our current incomes combined
>it's in memeattle
>not working for amazon thankfully

Could a WAnon give me a quick rundown on where to live that's a 30 minute commute to downtown Seattle?

Looking at the racial dot map it seems West Seattle and anything "north" looks good.

What is the safest and least nigger infested part of Seattle to live for 6 months to a year?
>>
>racial dot map
Good man. That thing's pretty damn reliable. I lived in Bremerton for a while and there wasn't much niggers, and now they have a 30 minute fast ferry between Bremerton and Seattle.

Bremerton has the advantages of being very cheap comparatively and a very minor homeless/liberal population. Plus you can see the decommissioned aircraft carriers very easily from the road.
>>
>>63976
>>63995
Wow /pol/ sure spreads quickly
>>
File: smug bomber 8.jpg (14KB, 340x209px) Image search: [Google]
smug bomber 8.jpg
14KB, 340x209px
>>64056
No one wants to live around niggers.
>>
Why are you posting this bullshit on /vip/? Nobody cares.
>>
>>64056
Crime statistics don't lie, anon. If you want to live in a safe neighborhood with stable property values, you want to live around only whites. The racial dot map is an excellent tool for finding this information, the only problem with it is the data is from the 2010 census and it won't be updated, if at all, until 2020/2021, whenever data becomes available.

>>64060
Not OP but I figure he posted it here because people with enough money to be homeowners/adults have the money not to fill out captcha hundreds of times a day.
>>
>>64059
This 2bh desu
>>
>>64060
/vip/ is newfag central, didn't you get the memo?
>>
>>63995
How much does it cost to take the fast ferry from there to Seattle? Assuming M-F commute to work?
>>
>>64068
http://www.kitsaptransit.com/service/category/fast-ferry
http://www.kitsaptransit.com/fares/fares

You should be able to make up the cost of the ferry with the difference in rent/housing prices in the two areas. But it does meet your 30 minute commute to downtown requirement. There's also some very nice apartments just got built by the Bremerton ferry terminal so you don't even need to drive to the terminal if you don't want.
>>
>>64069
I'll check it out. It's either that or West Seattle.
>>
>>64060
>muh safe space
Get out.
>>
>>64146
Nice buzzwords, faggot. Is this your first time outside of /pol/?
>>
>>64148
Nice argument.
>>
>>64149
No one's arguing anything.
>>
File: 1494018611852.png (107KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494018611852.png
107KB, 400x540px
OP here.

Got an apartment for $1500 in West Seattle.
>>
>>64163
>an apartment for $1500
Maybe I should move out of Brooklyn where apartments aren't $100k
>>
>>64159
You were.
>>
File: 1496417271261.jpg (97KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496417271261.jpg
97KB, 723x1024px
God bless Google Map's street view. You can tour and area and NOPE right the fuck out of there if you see a nigger.
>>
>>64159
Debate club faggots. Amirite?
>>
>>64168
but that's my first post in this thread
>>
>>64196
>but that's my first post in this thread
Stopped reading right there.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.