[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one single reason, just one, why cryptocurrency isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1498491376228.png (346KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1498491376228.png
346KB, 936x936px
Give me one single reason, just one, why cryptocurrency isn't a scam. Just one.
>>
File: 1360368771512.jpg (5KB, 149x146px) Image search: [Google]
1360368771512.jpg
5KB, 149x146px
>>63850
shit man I don't know, Im a dog.
>>
>>63850
I don't know, but on a slightly related note, I started reading about cryptocurrencies and from what I've gathered, they say it's no longer feasible to mine bitcoins and for anyone interesting in mining should mine dogecoins instead. The fuck is that all about?
>>
>>63850
It is a scam, but the world is a scam.
>>
>>63852
WOOF WOOF
>>
It has many ideal properties that people want from real currencies, and then some.
>>
>>63914
Was that the message of Evangelion?
>>
>>63850
because it has a set value and inflation rate, can be traded anonymously, and is basically normal paper money without the faults of normal paper money.

(this just in, half the time people just use credit cards, and the other half of the time theyre using dollars that arent worth anything but the labor they imply)
>>
>>63857
Don't mine. That time is over.
Do you earn regular money by mining gold or digging oil wells? Same shit.

>>63850
For the same reasons paper money isn't a scam.
>>
File: 1494816927192.png (406KB, 494x2108px)
1494816927192.png
406KB, 494x2108px
>>63932
uhhhh yeah basically. I was going to say no, but I always figured NGE was all kind of bs so I guess that works.
>>
Always seemed like a scam to me
>>
>>63850
why anything my friend
>>
>>63850
It will basically make everyone there own banks and make banks obsolete, so you can expect to find ultimate kikery shilling against it.
>>
>>64527
if you live in a flyover state maybe thats true, but if you're here in california you can find services/stores that take bit coin and ethereum.
>>
>>64546
>litecoin

It's all about dogecoin now, bro.
>>
File: 1264561.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1264561.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
>>64527
>>https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
>Overstock.com
>Subway
>Microsoft
>Reddit
>Expedia.com
>Newegg.com
>Dell
>Steam
>The Pirate Bay
>4chan
>Whole Foods
>Humblebundle.com
>Dish Network
>The Libertarian Party
>MIT Coop Store
>Lionsgate Films
You can also use bitcoin on Amazon
>>
>>64799

Pretty nice list, thanks anon. Didnt know you could use bitcoin on Amazon too.

>the Libertarian Party

Well thats cool. I wish they had a chance at winning any elections.
>>
I'm too afraid my bitcoin wallet would get hacked or stolen. I've read some pretty shitty stories where people have lost their entire bitcoin investments/savings all because they accidentally downloaded some malware or something.

>in b4 "you mean like getting your physical wallet with all your cash and cards stolen?"
>>
>>64879
>I've read some pretty shitty stories where people have lost their entire bitcoin investments/savings all because they accidentally downloaded some malware or something.

You cant back up your bitcoin wallet?

Thanks to this thread I remember I got on the litecoin meme a few years ago. I completely forgot about it but I did remember I had a wallet with Electrum-LTC. I downloaded it and I had the 12 word pass words they make you have written down. I was able to log in with those just fine. I imagine bitcoin wallets has a similar feature?
>>
>>64880
They might. I haven't researched it a whole lot.
>>
The moment someone realized you could talk about cryptocurrency on /biz/ is the moment the board should have been deleted.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.