[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the first time ever, I've only been banned from a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: ss+(2017-06-23+at+03.57.45).png (79KB, 754x235px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-23+at+03.57.45).png
79KB, 754x235px
For the first time ever, I've only been banned from a single board.
I just thought that was interesting and I should share it with you all.
>>
File: 1452231562602.png (26KB, 229x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452231562602.png
26KB, 229x252px
I recently received my first 24 hour ban. I've been on 4chan for six years and I didn't know you could get banned for just a day.
>>
mods are so shit, they just ban you for whatever and it's always for at least 3 days/all boards even for the most minor offense
>>
>>63624
They might be easing up. My last ban was for a day and was only one board so I could still shitpost on /vip/.
>>
>>63621
so i looked up your post, and you literally just made a topic using stale pasta about naruto. sounds like a well deserved ban.
>>
>>63626
>sounds like a well deserved ban
Yeah, I'm not disputing that :P
Some lads were filling up the catalog with /a/ posts and I joined in for a gaff.
>>
File: lupin 2.png (2MB, 509x674px) Image search: [Google]
lupin 2.png
2MB, 509x674px
>>63625
>using "shitpost" in a positive sense
It should have been a permaban.
>>
>>63629
What's it like to literally have no sense of humor? Do you eat baked beans for every meal in your studio flat with grey walls and carpet? Do you jerk it to the Sport illustrated Swimsuit issue? Do you regularly go to your Mormon ward in suit and tie every Sunday? Were you offered alcohol once at a party and was so offended you stopped going to parties? Lighten up a little man. You're going to die one day and you haven't even lived yet.
>>
>>63629
>muh post quality
you're fuckin dumb, this site has never been about serious discussion and if that's what you're after then maybe you should go back >>>/reddit/
>>
>>63630
>>63634
I fucking detest that I have to share a website with you mouthbreathers.
>>
le lupin the third face
its old so its better and by avatarfagging with it i force my """superior""" taste on everyone so they know about it
>>
>>63635
I guess your simple answer to my question is that no you do not? Try planting your feet in the ground in order to find a more fulfilling life while the rest of us are busy living.
>>
>>63627
eh fair
>>63629
>>63630
>>63634
>the only thing i come here is for shitposting
but you can all fuck off
humor and shit posting aren't the same thing
>>
>>63635
Just click the x, faggot. Delete your pass. You don't have to post here.
>>
>>63621
I got a 3 day ban on /v/ for /pol/-posting once. Pretty fair imho.
>>
>>63647
No, it isn't fair. /pol/ posting outside of /pol/ should be worth a 6 months ban and 500 hours on reddit.
>>
>>63639
I'd rather come here for humorous shitposting than lack of self-awared angrier than a beehive after being humped with your two inch dick kind of posting you bring to the table. Seriously take your inability to take a joke to a serious forum for serious people like yourself. I'm sure a reddit account would be free for you.
>>
because gook moot is fixing all of cuckmoot's failures.
>>
>>63656
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S
but seriously, is there anything worse than reddit boogeyman posting? i don't even go on reddit, but i'm just sick of everyone calling everything they don't like leddit and acting like everyone besides them is really butthurt.
>>
>>63655
Then people would just evade. 3 day timeout is enough to get someone to think about what they have done.
>>
>>63680
Yeah, it's usually completely irrelevant if they're from Reddit or not. In the end "you're from Reddit so therefore your argument is invalid" is just a No True Scotsman fallacy.
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (132KB, 620x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
132KB, 620x585px
Twitter and Tumblr are far worse for 4chan than Reddit is. Reddit is still terrible.

What about Funnyjunk?
>>
>>63690
>muh logical fallacies
this is an anime imageboard, not your fuckin high school debate class lmao
>b-but i cant lose an argument over irrelevant nonsense to a complete stranger on the internet!
>>
>>63696
>I can't argue unless my arguments are faulty
Faulty arguments just means it's piss easy to rip them apart. It just shows you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about.
>>
>>63692
ok, why do you feel this way? when realistically tons of people go to some or all of these sites and its literally always been this way. just because some talking heads lament that all internet discourse is moving away from smaller sites to larger site ecosystems such as facebook doesn't mean that 4chan has always been against other websites or that the cross pollination of ideas from other websites is a bad thing (for 4chan and beyond).
like drawfags have always used tumblr, and you see people on tumblr discuss 4chan posts, reddit obviously has a huge crossover, i'm sure a lot of people who post on 4chan use twitter.
i'm also not saying that due to people posting on all of these sites that they should all become the same or that 4chan should lose what makes it unique (which it won't anyway but), but looking for which website is least like 4chan is just pointless when its never been a place that has exclusively had people post here and only here. board culture, despite being somewhat of a meme, is imo noble to look for, but its not going to come from witch hunts. the only things we really all have in common is we like anime and consuming media, and that isn't unique to 4chan, obviously.
>>
>>63701
HAHA I WIN THE INTERNET ARGUMENT
who gives a shit? do you really think that you looking up some logical fallacies on wikipedia is going to change a total strangers opinion?
>haha your argument is invalid, that means you have to agree with my opinion now!
>>
>>63703
>who gives a shit? do you really think that you looking up some logical fallacies on wikipedia is going to change a total strangers opinion?
You? You're trying to convince me that your opinion is valid despite being on invalid grounds. And I could consider a successful persuasion to be a win.
>>haha your argument is invalid, that means you have to agree with my opinion now!
By the way, this is called a false dichotomy. I'd love to know how you can look this up on Wikipedia. But in your scenario, yes. Your argument (and thus your opinion) is invalid but mine is not. From the two choices you have to agree with my opinion.
>>
>>63705
didn't read
>>
>>63706
That's okay, the tl;dr is "your opinion is wrong".
>>
>>63705
His argument is that you're a pedantic little bitch that has to debate random anonymous strangers on the internet to feel in control of your life and with every post you are losing that argument.
>>
>>63707
no your wrong
>>
>>63708
*her, but thanks for summing it up nicely
>>
>>63708
And my argument is that if it can't stand up to a "pedantic little bitch" then why even bother? It's not even about control (although I do enjoy that rage of yours), it's just pointing out logical faults that just leads to sloppy and invalid arguing.

It takes two to tango and it makes you just as pathetic if you're still arguing.
>>
>>63711
the only one arguing is you, people with lives would rather just ignore pseudo intellectual retards like you altogether by not arguing over petty shit on the internet
>>
File: pic related.jpg (189KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
189KB, 717x880px
>>63702
4chan absolutely always has been against other websites with similar interests. Where you do think the phrase "back to [x site]" and images like this one originated from? Heck, even up until recently saying you were a crossboarder on /a/ could earn you a ban or at the very least a ton of smug anime replies.

It's only been in very recent years (I'd say starting in 2014) that users from other sites have been "crossing over" to 4chan. There's that famous image that shows how the massive spikes in userbase during GamerGate and the 2016 election, and those users didn't just find this site out of the blue - they come here either to support the cause, to be against the cause, or because they think it's le epic meme zone when they see 4chan screencaps posted on any of the aforementioned sites.

Also, why do you think those twitter meme abbreviations got wordfiltered? They don't belong here, and the mods know that.
>>
>>63712
Are you sure? You're still replying. And you seem to get angrier and angrier each post. You're claiming I'm doing this because I have no control and yet you just can't feel but drop obscenities.
>>
>>63714
you're talking to more than one person
>>
File: 1491862532022.jpg (24KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1491862532022.jpg
24KB, 314x295px
>>63708
What, you mean exactly like what you're doing right now? For a guy trying to show that he's above arguing on the internet, you're doing a pretty poor job of it.
>>
>>63621
The only time I've ever been banned was for replying to a post on /v/ and they thought I was spamming. For a single post. It was only a 3 day ban and /v/ wasn't worth the trip to my router. One other time was just a warning.
>>
has anyone else had the glitch where you get permabanned with a pass on, and it still shows that you're banned on the ban page, yet you can still post?
>>
>>63715
The argument was already laid out. Don't jump in if you're not going to defend your side.
>>
>>63719
im not going to argue
>>
File: mod.jpg (74KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
mod.jpg
74KB, 600x339px
thank god for mods. we'd have slightly off topic posts rather than shitposters. am so relieved
>>
>>63893
dumb phone poster
>>
>>63634
Why must we share this website with humongous faggots like you.
>>
>>63896
if your just going to be dumb than dont reply
>>
>>63897
>than
>>
>>63898
He also used your instead of you're, didn't capitalize, and no punctuation. He's clearly being retarded on purpose so pay him no mind.
>>
>>63900
>didn't capitalize, and no punctuation
only idiots waste time with those
>>
Never been banned from a single board.
But I did try the Ben Fischbein thing when that got you b&
>>
I got a whole country rangeb& once. I was pretty proud of myself.
>>
>>63621
I got banned on /d/ for calling out the bullshit of mods.
>>
>>63621
>tfw received 3 warnings to day but no ban
I'm not sure if mods love or hate me
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.