[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys im about to ride a train to pick up some film for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1497667334231.gif (479KB, 758x866px) Image search: [Google]
1497667334231.gif
479KB, 758x866px
Hey guys im about to ride a train to pick up some film for my 35mm camera. If you guys share the hobby, where do yall get your film at?
>>
Once I get my film developed and scanned, ill post some here. I like to think that i have a comfy asthetic and im too much of a pussy to post on /p/ since i don't want to be roasted
>>
>>63531
Never hurts to try.

We're all little anons here.
>>
>>63535
Thanks, it should be finished before the week ends, and lets be honest, this thread will probably last longer
>>
I finished the shoot yesterday and developed the film as well. Now im just waiting on my friend to scan the negatives so he can send them to me.
>>
File: 95980010.jpg (1MB, 1024x1399px) Image search: [Google]
95980010.jpg
1MB, 1024x1399px
>>63507
i mostly shoot 120 these days on an old holga.
i live in a big metropolitan area so theres a few smaller camera/film spots, and i go to one of those.
i'm a rly bad photographer tho idk why i keep up with it.
>>
>>63679
Yeah, you should really seek out help on /p/ if you're feeling inadequate. They'll have resources and stuff.
>>
>>63679
What is the ISO of the film? A tip that my friend gave me is that you have to get the ASA of the camera to get as close to the ISO of the film. Then if your camera has a meter you have to get the apeture as close to the meter as possible.
>>
>>63507

Film.
>>
>>63739

What.
>>
>>63739
i don't remember for that photo but i mostly shoot 400 or 800 film.
but my problem isn't so much the technical side, its just idk. i have a friend that whenever she takes a picture on my camera, when i get a roll developed all of hers are always the best ones. mine just... aren't very good idk if its in concept or how i frame things.
>>
>>63751
Then i think its more of a framing issue. It looks like it might be a lighting issue mixed with an angle issue. I imagine you were trying to frame a desk by the window, right? Its kind of like when you are walking through a trail late at night. If you turn on your flashlight, you become adjusted to the brightness of your light and lose FOV because your pupils have contracted so the light wont hurt you. However by doing that, you can't see any of your surroundings and made it more dangerous to walk around. If you had a flash on your camera, it might've come out better or if you turned on the light in the room or if you closed the window. Also following the meter on your viewfinder is really helpful if you have one.
>>
>>63750
Its just the different meters on the camera. The ASA is the dial that is close to the shutter button, the Apeture is the dial on the lens closer to the camera than the focus dial. The ISO of the film is told on the box of the film that you buy. It comes in 50, 100, 200, 400, 800.
>>
>>63507
is that lain
>>
>>64220
driver's lane?
>>
File: 951.gif (1MB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
951.gif
1MB, 540x380px
>>64221
sure, we can go with that
>>
>>64220
>>64223
yes it is
>>
Personally i like taking photos that are focused more on the background object rather than what is centered and in the foreground. I like how it looks and makes me think about how we never focus on the things that are right in front of us
>>
I just bought 8 packs of 100 iso 35mm film. Feels good
>>
File: img677.jpg (3MB, 4447x2805px) Image search: [Google]
img677.jpg
3MB, 4447x2805px
I finally got the photos scanned from my friend. What do you guys think?
>>
>>64954
I had to compress the image a bit since i can only post under 4MB and the original was 6MB
>>
File: img685.jpg (3MB, 4479x2805px) Image search: [Google]
img685.jpg
3MB, 4479x2805px
Here is another one
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.