[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moot's left us for Google. We were used to train image recognition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1236824161560.jpg (281KB, 1278x736px) Image search: [Google]
1236824161560.jpg
281KB, 1278x736px
Moot's left us for Google. We were used to train image recognition AI.

Are 4chan passes just for linking users to their posts?
>>
Why do all the high-profile nerds get comfy job offers at big fortune 500 corporations? I knew a guy in college who routinely exploited vulnerabilities on Facebook way back when it was first getting started (Back when it required a college e-mail address) and Facebook offered to fly him out to California, tour the office, and offered him a job. Needless to say, he dropped out and took the job.
>>
>>63477

It's pretty obvious.. because they have experience doing what they do. There's no better resume than knowing that person has ran a high-traffic website for more than 10 years, or that the person has proven they know what theyre doing by exploiting that company's website vulnerabilities. There's no bullshitting at interviews with proof like that.

>>63473
>Are 4chan passes just for linking users to their posts?

I dont think there's a databate of all the posts you've made with your Pass, but if you get perm banned, the post you made that banned you stays there forever, I know that from experience. Got perm banned with the Pass I'm using right now and when I go to the banned page the post I got banned with is still there.
>>
>>63481
>Got perm banned with the Pass I'm using right now
For what?
>>
>>63482

Some pedo comment I made on /v/ like two years ago. Doesnt really affect anything other than the fact that I can't report things cause I get a "You are banned" message, kek.

I could just not renew this account and just pay for a new one when this expires but I don't wanna lose my 2013 oldfag icon.
>>
File: 9210-18157.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
9210-18157.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
>>63487
>oldfag
>>
>>63487
>>63492
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>63492

Been here for a long time. I was gonna buy a Pass in 2012 too but I didnt trust it enough to give it money to.. I caved in in 2013 because I fucking hate captchas.

>>63513

Rekt, says the most likely 2016fag.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.