[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo... When you jack it, do you use a tissue for cleanup or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cutecalen.jpg (56KB, 470x707px) Image search: [Google]
cutecalen.jpg
56KB, 470x707px
Soooo...

When you jack it, do you use a tissue for cleanup or do you just let your seed air-dry?
>>
>>62406
Neither. I take a shower. How do people even clean up like that, do you not cum at all? It flies everywhere.
>>
>>62406
>tissue
>air dry

Do people not go to the bathroom?
>>
>>62406
Sit on the toilet. Wrap my dick in toilet paper. Jack into that then flush the toilet paper.
>>
>>62406
I just come in my onahole. On the rare occasion that I barehand it, just spray it on myself and either shower right away or smeer it across my pubes/belly and walk around naked for awhile.

>>62528
Spotted the guy living in a dorm.
>>
>>62406
Let it dry, make my girlfriend clean it up.
Things that never happened
>>62533
>Spotted the guy living in a dorm.
I do the same, except I do it from the comfort of my room and just walk over to the toilet when I'm done. Good thing my roommate is never here.
>>
>>62523

I jack it and then when I'm about to cum I quickly put tissue paper over my dick so it catches everything. I've never spilled cum doing it like this. I thought this was how people did it all this time.
>>
I pull my foreskin closed so the cum gets collected in there, then I waddle over to the bathroom and release it in the toilet. After which I clean my dick with a bit of toilet paper, and I place a bit of toilet paper over my dick to catch any semen still dripping out. The only downside is that I can't really continue jacking at full-speed at the end, so if I'm being really degenerate I just let it fly everywhere and clean up with a fuckton of toilet paper, possibly a shower.
>>
I used to do this:
>>62923
But then i started doing this:
>>62894
>>
File: zenigata 2.png (2MB, 608x662px) Image search: [Google]
zenigata 2.png
2MB, 608x662px
>>62923
>I pull my foreskin closed so the cum gets collected in there, then I waddle over to the bathroom and release it in the toilet.
...What?
>>
>>62894
This
>>
>>63542
It's not that difficult mate.
>>
>>63547
Maybe if you want to ruin your orgasm as well having tiny semen production.
>>
I have a hand towel that I wash sometimes. I use that. Much simpler. I also use it to clean up spills.
>>
>>63549
This. The whole purpose of ejaculation is to let that shit out, not trap it. The sweet release is what makes an orgasm an orgasm; I can't imagine interrupting that near the end in order to pinch some foreskin.
>>
>>63591
It still comes out though, it just doesn't exit the foreskin. It's not like you'd feel that in "normal" ejaculation or something.
>>
thank god im a femanon and don't have to deal with this
>>
I get my body towel from the shower, lay it on my bed and wank away, freely cumming wherever I want since the towel collects it, then I just get a tissue and wipe it off the towel, chuck it away and rinse my dick over the sink or with a shower.
>>
>>62894
>>62894
How isn't everyone doing this baffles me. Like just ejaculate into a disposable tissue.
>>
>>63999
The amount I ejaculate is generally too much to comfortably hold in tissue paper. The paper will break down and you'd just be holding cum.
>>
>>63909
Why must you lie?
>>
File: 1495556678848.jpg (141KB, 668x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495556678848.jpg
141KB, 668x717px
>>62406
>He doesn't swallow
>>
>>64022
it's a girl (male)
>>
I used to just cum into my sheets, but since I got a gf i've been using tissue, can't have smelly cumtained sheets for when we cuddle, I did like the smell tho

Shoutout to /pol/ for inspiring me to grab myself one of those gfs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.